***Today: PriDa scene and precap (Video)***

doop4 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LINK

http://www.youtube.com/user/dvmvm1#p/a/u/0/RsPUjVJi1Lo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsPUjVJi1Lo[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT:

Wow! What a power packed episode! So much emotion. Hurt. Anger. Betrayel. Brilliant! Almost (or if not better) than the PriDa-wedding-Sameer-Leaving_Avni-suicide episodes! I loved the script writer today. What dialogues yar! Brilliant!

The first scenes of Savni: Sameer's explanation of looking for an opportunity to tell you the truth, was so lame. And Avni's reaction to that was super. "I am bearing your child - do you understand the meaning of that?"  Powerful! And when she said "wish I'd died that night". Brill. Perneet, was awesome today! Simply awesome!

Varni : loved Roshni's dialogues about how he doesn't even deserve her hatred. Much worse. Well done again!

PriNi: That was heartwrenching!What a scene. Avni sent an arrow straight through Prithvi's heart with her words. The words were more painful to Prithvi because she wasn't shouting them out. She was calm. And broken. She showed him the hurt and the betrayal she felt in true Avni style. Brilliant. And Prithvi's reaction to it was awesome. He looked crippled, especially when she said that she thought of him as a big brother and how could he have let this happen to his sister?  Amazing stuff G.K. Take a bow! We could see Prithvi Saxena trying to fight a losing battle and the sad bit was that he was aware that he had no chance. So he wasn't even trying to explain himself fully. That itself was bad enough. Brill, G.K. Loved this scene.

VarDa, SaRosh: Although not so effective, i thought what Varun said to Da was a bit more convincing than what Sameer said to Roshni. IN a sense that he told her everything I'd wanted him to say to her about how Prithvi is not capable of hurting even his enemy (yeah right-she'll believe that! πŸ˜‰). SaRosh was sufficient.

PriDa and Ela's minor stroke: The first PriDa scene was good. We didn't see her volcanic reaction there but I guess that was for a reason. It made sense for her to shout it out when she saw her mother struggling for life. That was enough for the girls especially Damini to show her real anger. All very justified. I mean, these boys just came into their lives from no where. Betrayed them. Lied to them. Married them. And slept with them. As far as the girls are concerned, all this for revenge. And revenge for an act that they played no part in - nothing at all. And now they've put their mother's life at risk. Themother they've spent their entire life with. The one person that has been there for them right through out. Their strength. their everything. That was probably the last straw.  How can we expect them to even try and give the boys a chance to explain themselves. Damini's volcanic reaction was superb. She said it all- everything!And bluntly too -get out and go to hell! Amazinf Chandana! Awesome as usual. And Prithvi's reaction - crippled is probably the word. Gosh. G.K, take another bow. Well done you guys GauCha are the best! Really. There's fireworks even when they fight. What chemistry yar.

Sameer: the fact that he got angry when Damini scolded his big brother reminded me of why we love this guy! I mean, the brothers are totally at fault but he has the nerve to get angry with Damini for scolding his brotherπŸ˜† for literally betraying her family on all counts. This guy's an "original piece. no duplicate" Well done, Karan!

Precap: Damini breaking down, Ela losing time. Looks like we'll have tsunami filled epis this week.  Not sure if it gels well with the season. It's Chrismas and New Year, CVs. Don't make us unhappy.

Note: I'd written the above up and only realised that Maz  already got a post up minutes before. So thought I'd put it here with the precap video. Apologies for the double posting! 

Edited by doop4 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WORD with everything you said doop!!
I dont want an unhappy new year,but its a fact that none of our lives revolve around lnmdk *thankfully*

PriVni was brilliant
so was Savni..

even though simran's still learning,there was an improvement!
Dishank 😳 he was kind of ok....expressionless guy πŸ˜†

Like prida today!
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Doopsie,

wonderful analysis.πŸ‘.. read it in Maz's post as well

PriDa/GauCha are the best... loved that GK had almost no dialogues with Damz, but his eyes/ face did all the talking...⭐️

-- Mru

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx a lot doop........darn the video hasnt been put up on yt!
doop4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachel.fds

thnx a lot doop........darn the video hasnt been put up on yt!

Rach, the link works for me. Did you try again?
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar doop....it doesnt come for me!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ 

could u send me the link?? please!! 
Edited by rachel.fds - 14 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You said it all doop, you said it πŸ‘πŸ€—.

Yes it was really emotional episode, morethan yesterday episode.

I still have tears in my eyes. We were ready for that, but still it hurts alot to see all of them in pain and specially PriDa.

The last part when she told Prithvi to get out and go to hell. I can see the pain in Prithvi's eyes, in his face. GK was superb to expressed the pain.

In 3 brothers Prithvi is the one who hurt most. Varun always played the safe side, he loved Rosh, but he has courage to hold his emotions. Sameer always used Avni, even his feeling is genuine now, but he still has courage, but Prithvi broke, cause wantedly or unwantedly he loves Damz so much, whenever he hurts her, he suffered from the same pain.

If you remember or not, but long time back someone made the post  that who will get hurt more when the truth out? That time i said Prithvi, Damz and Ela. And if you would noticed, mostly they 3 brokedown morethan anyone.

Avni had faced the betrayal already, so she has lil courage. Rosh knows that she's the one who always behind Varun, he never gave her any hope, but Damz, poor soul is very hurt. She trying to be strong, but no she wont. She trusted him alot, he always her life saver, her proud. Remember before the conference what she said to press? I am so hurt for PriDa & Ela.

Let see how long we have to watch these painful episodes?

Muniza
doop4 thumbnail
Amby: Where have you been hiding these days? I am sure I speak on behalf of a lot of people when I say we miss you! Hope you are having a good holiday.

Mru: Thanks for replying! Read your post just now. Awesome babe! πŸ‘ We really need to do something about GauCha. It's becoming a health hazard now πŸ˜†.

Muniza:   Thank you ! πŸ€— And well said about Prithvi being broken the most. It was like he wasbroken beyond repair and was weakened like never before. And you are right about PriDa being the most hit. It was so painful to see Damini scold him like she did at the end. It was like she'd lost all energy but only wanted to hurt him and used all those words to do it. She was helpless as well. And the way she asked him if he wanted them dead as well- sad. 😭. Hopefully, we'll see it getting better next week. No hope this week though- tit's going to be a painful journey. Thanks for replyiing,Munz! 😊

Edited by doop4 - 14 years ago
doop4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachel.fds

yaar doop....it doesnt come for me!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ 

could u send me the link?? please!! 

Rach, just noted the edited post. Here it is -- http://www.youtube.com/user/dvmvm1#p/a/u/0/RsPUjVJi1Lo
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Doopsie....Aww what a complete and well analysed post...

Brilliant..you take a bow as welll girl...

Now ..if there was heartbreak..and sorrow...it was contrasted with all the flashbacks from the happier times..

seeming to make a mockery of the present..

difficult to see who was the hardest hit..

Pri ..the conscientious...now in self loathing..or Varun....the upright..trying to balance the right and the wrong with damini..or Sam ...even Sam was truly remorseful but yet again..I loved how he stood up for Pri...AHHHh this what LNBDJ is all about..family comes first..yeah..

and the girls...difficult to see who was the most broken..was it Avni...who was dragged through hell and yet another hell again..
or Damini..who still had not gotten over her honeymoon..or Rosh..whose bubble gum dreams are crushed forever..

all in all a brillaint episode..I loved Perneet...CS was powerful...and GK too..

PS..GK please get a haircut..your hair seems to be going in to a boufant..

and get rid of that nasty thing called a waistcoat and the ugly puffed  sleeved shirt..please..and don't try to emote too hard..somehow I felt it was acting at some point..
Edited by current - 14 years ago