Love hurts, Love scars
Love wounds and harms
Any heart
Not tough or strong enough

To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud, holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, Love hurts

(from song by Bon Jovi)

Damini let go of him with disgust...and questions him the obvious that if she and her sisters were responsible for his dad's death..why dint he just kill them too?...prithvi's plan was a failure right from its conception...horrible one..look where it brought him today..he broke her trust completely..she still let go at that moment with a firm warning..

Prithvi and avni- She questioned the man who was like a brother to her..a father figure..saved her life...or did he?..by marrying her off to an impostor..

The word 'maqsad'..oh how he hated it now...he explains himself saying that these marriages the vows mean something to him..but how real in the case of avni?..he forced his brother to marry her..sameer was still blinded by the revenge then..only later he began warming up to avni..and yes now sam is in love with her and the child..he tries to stand up for his bro..all he could end up saying was he's sorry..

(Loved GK and Parneet in this scene..they were awesome..the dialogues were great..solid performance!πŸ‘)

Damini-Varun- Her anger was a little toned down in this scene..asking a sensible question..why do this? Why?..varun's effort to explain.. in vain..obviously..

When ila has a stroke and becomes unconscious..and prithvi volunteers to make the phone call to the doc..loved damz reaction there and even when prithvi tried to talk to the doc..she was ila's daughter..why did he have to interfere?..

Her flashbacks to those moments when prithvi said hel take care of her..be by her side always..and now, he was the one who has caused her so much pain..

And prithvi wanted to say that he too was concerned of ila's health...she was a good woman to him..

Loved damini's outburst...she dint yell out earlier..but this was the ultimate..what was left for them to hang around still...he almost killed her mom..betrayed her..he was responsible for everything...

Those words pierced through his heart...painful..agonising ...like something died inside him..his wife..the only woman he loved truly... hated him with a vengeance now..

The scene was the best ever scene performed by CS and GK...great dialogues and fabulous expressions by GK!...we've all said it a zillion times nobody can ever beat these two in such scenes!..they are a league apart from the rest!⭐️⭐️..I dint know whose side to take Damini's or Prithvi's...then it really struck me no wonder we call ourselves PriDaholics..we love them both..feel for them equally..in good times and bad!

Precap- Ila's condition is deteriorating fast...but i think she will be the link to help the girls understand the situation...i don't want her to die!πŸ˜’..No no that should not happen...i hope the CVs have it planned out properly..i have faith that they will live up to the expectation and give us something good. Won't you Creatives? πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

awesomeeeeenessss maz!!

word at what u've said! the CV's CANNOT kill illa jii!!
in case if they did maine aur jhan ne already ek pledge soch ke rakha hai!!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Lovely lovely post Maz!!!πŸ‘ agree with ur every word, couldn't have said it better myself!!! And GK and CS were really awesome today!!! brilliant actors i tell u!!! And the songs u chose were very apt!! Broken hearts and broken dreams indeed!! felt soo bad for my PriDa today!! Loved the way Damz yelled at prithvi, although it was heartbreaking to see Pri cry!! And yes, Ila needs to be saved, she must sort things out!!! ila tumhein zinda rehna hiiii hoga!!!πŸ˜‰
doop4 thumbnail
Maz: I'd written this out and just found that you'd already got a thread up so sorry if there are bits that repeat what you said. But brilliant post, babe! The song too! What are we going in for this week?!

Wow! What a power packed episode! So much emotion. Hurt. Anger. Betrayel. Brilliant! Almost (or if not better) than the PriDa-wedding-Sameer-Leaving_Avni-suicide episodes! I loved the script writer today. What dialogues yar! Brilliant!

The first scenes of Savni: Sameer's explanation of looking for an opportunity to tell you the truth, was so lame. And Avni's reaction to that was super. "I am bearing your child - do you understand the meaning of that?"  Powerful! And when she said "wish I'd died that night". Brill. Perneet, was awesome today! Simply awesome!

Varni : loved Roshni's dialogues about how he doesn't even deserve her hatred. Much worse. Well done again!

PriNi: That was heartwrenching!What a scene. Avni sent an arrow straight through Prithvi's heart with her words. The words were more painful to Prithvi because she wasn't shouting them out. She was calm. And broken. She showed him the hurt and the betrayal she felt in true Avni style. Brilliant. And Prithvi's reaction to it was awesome. He looked crippled, especially when she said that she thought of him as a big brother and how could he have let this happen to his sister?  Amazing stuff G.K. Take a bow! We could see Prithvi Saxena trying to fight a losing battle and the sad bit was that he was aware that he had no chance. So he wasn't even trying to explain himself fully. That itself was bad enough. Brill, G.K. Loved this scene.

VarDa, SaRosh: Although not so effective, i thought what Varun said to Da was a bit more convincing than what Sameer said to Roshni. IN a sense that he told her everything I'd wanted him to say to her about how Prithvi is not capable of hurting even his enemy (yeah right-she'll believe that! πŸ˜‰). SaRosh was sufficient.

PriDa and Ela's heart attack: The first PriDa scene was good. We didn't see her volcanic reaction there but I guess that was for a reason. It made sense for her to shout it out when she saw her mother struggling for life. That was enough for the girls especially Damini to show her real anger. All very justified. I mean, these boys just came into their lives from no where. Betrayed them. Lied to them. Married them. And slept with them. As far as the girls are concerned, all this for revenge. And revenge for an act that they played no part in - nothing at all. And now they've put their mother's life at risk. Themother they've spend their entire life with. The one person that has been there for them right through out. That was probably the last straw.  How can we expect them to even try and give the boys a chance to explain themselves. Damini's volcanic reaction was superb. She said it all- everything!And bluntly too -get out and go to hell! Amazinf Chandana! Awesome as usual. And Prithvi's reaction - crippled is probably the word. Gosh. G.K, take another bow. Well done you guys GauCha are the best! Really. There's fireworks even when they fight. What chemistry yar.

Sameer: the fact that he got angry when Damini scolded his big brother reminded me of why we love this guy! I mean, the brothers are totally at fault but he has the nerve to get angry with Damini for scolding his brotherπŸ˜† for literally betraying her family on all counts. This guy's a "original piece. no duplicate" Well done, Karan!

Precap: Damini breaking down, Ela losing time. Looks like we'll have tsunami filled epis this week.  Not sure if it gels well with the season. It's Chrismas and New Year, CVs. Don't make us unhappy.

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@doop: oh wow doopsie!!...fabulous post!..dont be sorry yaar!...i too thought the savni and prini scenes rocked big time!

and PriDa toh..no words to express...brilliant!..yea like you said today's dialogues were kickass..for all the characters..the dialogue writers salute them!

crippled..yes thats the word!...GK wow...i have no words to say for this guy...hes just awesome in everything small scene he does..dialogues or no dialogues...those eyes say the whole story!

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 post maz...at the phone call,stupid avni..she's so dumb πŸ˜† im srry peeps,but does any1 get that shocked... 🀣
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely Fabulous post, Maz πŸ‘πŸ‘

Summed up epi so very well.....

haiii lot of heart break but somehow there was realism.. that is what i like abt this serial.. and then GauCha rocks..πŸ‘πŸ‘

I really don't want Ela to die.. She doesn't deserve it at all...😑

-- Mru

πŸ‘
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww mazzy swty pie !! i always end up readn ur post along wth da repeat n end up getn double emotional !!! 😳

Awsm post !!! πŸ‘

I was jus watchn it... n ya...aversion..or hate or wat... im nt gettn da xact wrd 2 describe the scene wer damz jus pushed Pri away... awww.. it hurt...πŸ˜• πŸ˜•.. felt sad 4 damz ..da way she askd why dint he kill them...
i was imaginn hw cud he evr ??!! he wud die thousand deaths 4 her.. b4 .. nw n 4evr.. da very wrd pierced his hrt

then came avni- pri convo.. i jus saw.. the wrds wernt cng out of the mouth of evr so cnfidnt Prithvi Saxena.. d macho man.. naaa.. he is jus a coconut.. his hrt is all too tender.. he was stammering.. cudnt utter da wrd he luvd 2 utter soo much.. da much hated .."MAKSAD "!! evry sentce.. was lft incomplete.. those tears cmpltd all those unsaid wrds.. seeing hm chokd wth tears...... it hurts even mre.. wernt all those Qs valid.. wasnt he at fault ??????.. dat abominable truth is..." yes.." but wats done,cant b undone nw,can it b? but lets 4 hope the gals hear their unsaid apologies.. those pent up remorse.. n all dat obvious Love... Hope a path 4 redemption opens...hoping 4 best..😳

n da last scene... By God.. i was stunned... dat outburst... guess damz had had it ! he mom gettn a stroke.. dat was indeed da last straw !! Who cud evr bear dat ?! n the boys shwn cncrn... wont it luk fake 4 her ?? yaa.. it wud... well its their fault it does seem dat way 2 them... But... really was surprised by da intensity... CS wa simply SUPERB !! her lips wer actually quivering aftr uttern those words !!! dats cals 4 FANTASTIC ACTING !!! she was in her best form 2day !! πŸ‘...  n those... tear filled eyes of pri... wat shal i say.. da mmnt she askd hm 2 get lost n GTH... he cudnt believe his own ears... his own life is sayn hm 2 go away 4vr.. his hrt had been brkn in silence at dat very mmnt... he was unable 2 move...  he 4 da 1st tym needed his bros support 2 hm 2 mov.. he who always gav them supprt.. needed their's 2day.. dat hurt da MOST ..............

the bros cudnt bear their BIG bro.. thier father fig get insultd dat way... i really luvd bth da bros reacns wen damz was sayn those hurtful.. but well deserved wrds 2 pri.. I jus luvd their oneness thr..😳

GK..man wat shal i say abt u... u r simply magnanimous..!! u floor me evrytym wth ur acting skills.. nw u jus raised ur bar a lil mre high 2day !! ⭐️

Seriously Mazzy ..well said.πŸ‘. dunno whm 2 feel sad 4.. yup me a typical Pridaholic 4 sure !! Gaucha simply outshined evry1 2day !!! πŸ‘

- luv niki !! 😳

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Rach: yes Rach..make it one long pledge if they do that!!

@Fatima: thanks babe!..yea zinda rehna hiii hoga!

@Amby: thanks...at avni..arre yaar cut her some slack πŸ˜‰..poor thing is pregnant..and she just realized she was betrayed..and to top it all her mom gets a stroke..so it was kinda natural

@Mru: thanks..yes loads of heartbreak...Gaucha are always the best!

@Niki: awww niks...agree with what you say totally...loved how sam and varun tried to pull away pri..and also avni and rosh doing the same with damz.

Thanks for the wonderful reply niks!πŸ€—

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all beautiful title. Very apt.

And i really loved ur analysis.

Agree with what u said.