Are we not like Naina-All YuNa fans

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay this has been bugging me for a while lately...

We chastise Naina baby for being so foolish and losing her heart AND brain to Yuvi.

We love chiding her for falling for a guy who is so dark and so not-in-love with her and walking blindly into the dark vale while daring to dream about sunshine.

We love doing so many things like this πŸ˜†

And what are we doing ourselves.

We are rooting for a couple which from its very onset looks to be headed towards disaster. We are shipping a couple whose boat is going to capsize any moment.

We know the boat is going to drown (look at the other relatively happy couples who despite that are drowned) and yet we are willingly stepping into it...

So hope for a sunshine ending after all while some forecast that the storm will blow all away. And yet both types of fans are still walking blindly in to the ocean of (future) despair...just like Naina.

Well well well....are we not fools too?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I remember reading a play in my school years . It was by Oscar Wilde , me thinks. It described women as 'creatures of romance and poetry'....somehow , i never forgot this description because somewhere it describes the inherent and very basic sensitivity and emotional vulnerability of femininity, no matter how meek or aggressive we are....So, yes.... I agree with you.

But iske aage main kucch nahiin keh sakti... I am on Team Yuvi and if i was to deal with a guy like Yuvi , I think i'd have to become like Yuvi until his defences fail rather than vice versa.

Cool post.

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we are fools Elo...lol and we are one bunch of crazy fans...but we are optimistic too.

As in we know the ship is headed towards an iceberge but we are still hoping that the sailors will avoid it somehow. There is always room for redemption and I sincerly hope that something good comes out of this revenge and coldness behaviour of Yuvi.

meh other than that don't you remember we are Romanto-Sadist or something like that :P
Interstellar thumbnail
we r always a hopeful lot... not fools.. n v r waiting fr the best to turn up..like dat someday (in near times) yuvi will feel atleast a tinge of love fr naina though he is in revenge mood.. he may not reveal dat to her.. but once she finds the truth, she 'll completely lose her confidence in him.. n yuvi wil have to go behind her n win back her trust..
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

YuNa.πŸ€—..they r just 2 interestin n their chemisty rocks, so visually they r 2 goodπŸ˜‰..psychologically we like challenges..all of us..its human nature to aim n pine for the unattainable..thats what makes it worthwhile....so all of us r more connected..concerned...in the more difficult love story...nope not fools or optimists...not all of us r that...we r human...n this is our temperament...

a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

YuNa.πŸ€—..they r just 2 interestin n their chemisty rocks, so visually they r 2 goodπŸ˜‰..psychologically we like challenges..all of us..its human nature to aim n pine for the unattainable..thats what makes it worthwhile....so all of us r more connected..concerned...in the more difficult love story...nope not fools or optimists...not all of us r that...we r human...n this is our temperament...

i agreeπŸ˜ƒ
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
there is something about them dat keeps us glued..........we know the ship is heading for the iceberg.........but like retards we still gona stand at the shore and pray/hope for a miracle to occur...which can avoid the forthcoming disaster!!!
soapbubble thumbnail

This sort of story, IMO stirs that syndrome which is ever present in women, especially those "creatures of romance and poetry" that Poco mentions - that syndrome called the beauty and the beast.
Women love bad boys because they're the eternal challenge. Because we believe that we and our love can transform a man from something gross into somehting pure.
But there is yet another aspect that we yearn for - we look for remorse. That after all that he has done he will ONE DAY realise what my love was, one day come rushing and fall to his knees, one day, perhaps even after my death he will weep bitter tears and ask for forgiveness.
In many troubled relationships, I believe that therapists have trouble attaining closure because the women are still waiting for that remorse. The day they come to terms with that - there is no remorse, he is not ever going to feel it, he is just not that into me, the woman is... voila... healed.

But I feel the lure of that - how satisfying it is, that repentence, that volte face, that feeling of a man coming back to tell you "there is nothing out there more precious than you"!
Bubble
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We are fools Elo. Love makes us blind and foolish. πŸ˜†

But I guess its hope that keeps us wishing things. Hope that things might change. Hope that Naina might realise Yuvi's true nature before things get out of hand. Hope that Yuvi realises that he is shattering the innocence of a pretty girl in his quest for revenge. Hope that their love story will withstand all the strong winds blowing in. Hope that even though their boat capsizes, it will not be a titanic.

Love,
Ash
anut thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Nice topic Harshu [Can I seriously call u that??]

@Nits: Nice post

@Soapbubble: Not sure about your name. But very nicely written and yes, you have the crux of the matter right.

Hope and The capacity to forgive: The two things which make us human. And though all love stories usually end up in a HEA, the  evolution of the characters is what makes it worthwhile for us to be a part of their journey. Yes, we are like Naina because however practical we might claim to be, all we want is a little bit of affection and attention from the one we love. Like Naina we hope that love will be recognized and reciprocated. And like Naina, we believe that love's soothing salve will heal all the bitter festering wounds of hatred.