22nd December 2009 - Written Update

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! The FD wasn't enough now Anuj & Anita want to go after Mr Sethi's home? This is just too much, they need to be stopped!

Simi should just leave Neetu alone - Neetu made her bed, she must lie in it now...
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: h&rblock

Thanks for a great update! The FD wasn't enough now Anuj & Anita want to go after Mr Sethi's home? This is just too much, they need to be stopped!

Simi should just leave Neetu alone - Neetu made her bed, she must lie in it now...

Thanks for the Great update!!! Seriously, what has happened to anuj? why does he want to do this kind of thing?
and you are right...what neetu said was not entirely wrong...simi is keeping her secrets too. she should leave neetu alone and let neetu suffer the consequences...

today's episode had a ray of hope that everything has not gone down the drain (alteast abhi-simi relationship)..

littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update....
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks for the wonderful update...i missed it and hopefully will try to watch it tommorrow ....just to see abhi hugging simi 😳.....awwww abhi ur the sweetest.....😳,,,simi is really lucky to have abhi in her life...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
is this show drowning what is happening  will push simi to wed nakul so that he can help to save the positionof almost everyone thanks for update.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Bobbie for update..Simi should learn lesson Now..Just think about herself and Abhi..
Anuj🀒 i don't havea bad word for him..
I hope they don;t  comeback ..
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pop77

Thanks Bobbie for update..Simi should learn lesson Now..Just think about herself and Abhi..

Anuj🀒 i don't havea bad word for him..
I hope they don;t  comeback ..

She understood today but will resume it's stronger than she, she loved the other but can not help herself she asks for help to Abhi (I know a saying that helps you and tell the Lord help you) and not much behind that Simi will not help herself all she can never help another
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update! thank you!
Linux2.6.27 thumbnail
Neetu is the MOST Selfish of them.