Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ShikhaH

This thread is as retarded as it gets.

The comment applies to this post..
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bugger

Itnaa bada khulaasa 😲😲😲 .............OMG!!!u can do a great job with our Indian Media 🤣

Arrey, manishaben is our official reporter here 😆 She did a swell job with FB news 😆
ShikhaH thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

The comment applies to this post..

Assuming you're referring to your own post, I agree.

When you put  'Scandal Exposed' as a thread title, people expect an article that substantiates that, not the usual ranting.

For the record, i think Pravesh's actions yesterday prove that he has learnt a lot from the Irani midget, on how to behave like an obnoxious crybaby and sore loser. Shame on him. But I want proof of this 'corporate scandal'.
Edited by ShikhaH - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks manisha for this info
pravesh is a looser big time
he is shrewd ,cunning,fake,selfish ,devil person i hv ever seen !! in my life !!!
manishaben thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShikhaH

When you put  'Scandal Exposed' as a thread title, people expect an article that substantiates that, not the usual ranting.

For the record, i think Pravesh's actions yesterday prove that he has learnt a lot from the Irani midget, on how to behave like an obnoxious crybaby and sore loser. Shame on him. But I want proof of this 'corporate scandal'.

This is a forum not a mediahouse, if u want proof go there, the point was 2 share in4mation alongwith sources provided & there is no harm if u put some catchy taglines so that people r interested 2 c the topic 😉