Bakhtiyaar Irani talks about Bigg Boss

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Reality show star Bakhtiyaar Irani, who was amongst the last four contestants of Bigg Boss, has opted out of the show just five days before the finals.

The four contestants Poonam Dillon, Vindoo Dara Singh, Parvesh Rana and Irani were given the option to leave the show and walk away with Rs 10 lakhs while the other contestants chose to stay till the end for the grand prize of Rs 1 crore, Irani decided to leave the show with Rs 10 lakhs. Irani had entered the show with his wife, television actress Tanaaz Irani, who was voted out after five weeks. But the couple's stay was plagued by fights and arguments.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

Why did you opt out from the show?
There were a couple of reasons behind my decision to leave the show. I was really upset with the way I had treated my wife and I wanted to say sorry to her. Also, I did not want to be there clapping for the show winner. Here, I was given the chance to take the money, though it was not the driving factor, but it is better than losing out.
Showing 2 of 7 images Previous    Next

You could have won 90 lakhs more in a week….
I understand that, but who will take the guarantee for that. I didn't want to stand on the stage and clap for someone who didn't deserve to win. It was a decision for my own good.

How difficult or easy was it to put your private life for public viewing on national TV?
It was a difficult step but I took it knowingly, it didn't come to me as a bouncer. It was on my own will, but the way I put it across like shouting at my wife was not needed. A sorry is not worth a crore. I know one leading contender had to win and in 40 minutes, I decided to end it up because I just don't want to be there and prove myself and take all those things anymore.
images Previous    Next

So would you like to be a part of a reality show once more in your lifetime for money?

Yes, why not. If a person is wrong, he has to understand his mistakes. Life is a challenge; I would love to be a part of Sach Ka Saamna. Anything would do but I should be real and I want to show everybody what I am exactly like. Give me any other reality show the next time and I am going to win it for sure.

Are you living in a strained marriage with Tanaaz?
If it's a visual then people see how cute you are, I fought all the time. Our attitudes were different. Tanaaz believes in 'Live and let live', I like to punish people for their wrong doings. But people in the house still gave me the immunity. Tanaaz and I need to work on our relationship; more efforts are required from my end. My wife is elegant, handles my son as well as the house perfectly, there is no fault in her.

How would you react, had Vindu Dara Singh thrashed you, as he said in the show?
My initial reaction was wrong; I wanted to know what the hell is going on. Today you can't have an intelligent conversation with these people, but I can. 

How will you describe your other house mates who are still there in the house?
Vindu, I guess is a very clean hearted person and there are lot more chances of him to win. Poonam ji is neutral; well it is amazing that she is there for so long now.

Kamaal R Khan called people inside the house 'sick'?
If we are sick, then Kamaal is diseased.

But who according to you will win eventually?
I don't care, I was the right choice but I wanted to be fair to my wife. The right players to win were Tanaaz, Shamita and Aditi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Arre Bakhtiyaar, why u want to fell more from ur fans' eyes?, if u participate in SKS, u will be out from the first question, u forgot the rules of the show kya?, thought I don't believe in this machine, but the show is about telling truth, not lies.............
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he wants to do another reality show? ðŸ˜² incredible

so finally BI realises that Vindu is a good guy.....when will his fans get that 😕
Homer.S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what happened to his support for sherlyn?
[quote=sanroy]
if we are sick, then kamaal is diseased [/quote]

🤣🤣🤣 that is hilarious 🤣

what is this bakhtiyaar? u still aint sorry to ur fans..well,im not surprised
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrit23

[quote=sanroy]
if we are sick, then kamaal is diseased [/quote]

🤣🤣🤣 that is hilarious 🤣

what is this bakhtiyaar? u still aint sorry to ur fans..well,im not surprised

unka number bhi ayega.....fans seem to be last on his priority list.....perhaps he thought he doesn't have any 😆