||DOTW-kaise mujhe tum mil gaye?||

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
heres d discussion of the week..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›its d tym wen kunal wil be singing "kaise mujhe tum mil gaye" 😳

• kunal and shamoli is already married but wil shamoli feel for kunal??
  • what will be kanchans reaction when she coms to know about shamoli's nd kunals marriage?
  • will veeru evr forgive shamoli??
  • will lekha come in between kunal and shamoli?
  • will the drift between veeru nd shamoli bring kanchan and veeru together?
..HAPPY ANSWERING GUYS ,..ENJOYπŸ˜›

-tanya

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

• kunal and shamoli is already married but wil shamoli feel for kunal?? Not at the beginning, but gradually she will fall for him.
  • what will be kanchans reaction when she coms to know about shamoli's nd kunals marriage? She will be shocked, and might over react about it.
  • will veeru evr forgive shamoli?? When he comes to know the real reason he will eventually.
  • will lekha come in between kunal and shamoli? No, i think she will leave soon.
  • will the drift between veeru nd shamoli bring kanchan and veeru together? Definatly, that is our next jodi.

Nice Discussion Tanya!!! πŸ‘
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

• kunal and shamoli is already married but wil shamoli feel for kunal??i think someday yes, coz he loves her truely
  • what will be kanchans reaction when she coms to know about shamoli's nd kunals marriage?she is always saying veeru-ji veeru-ji, so what changes, she will be the same
  • will veeru evr forgive shamoli??nope, he is on the revenge way ..*evil smile*
  • will lekha come in between kunal and shamoli?kabab mein haddi is needed naa...so itni aasani ne she wont leave mehra
  • will the drift between veeru nd shamoli bring kanchan and veeru together?may be...but i dont like kanchan-veeru

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

• kunal and shamoli is already married but wil shamoli feel for kunal??I guess she will take time to settle in and fall in love with him, but she might but not so fast thou.
    what will be kanchans reaction when she coms to know about shamoli's nd kunals marriage? Well now i guess we all know πŸ˜†
    will veeru evr forgive shamoli?? Umm i guess he would ... but not so fast might take time ... But i dont think he'll stay angry for her threw the whole show πŸ˜• 
    will lekha come in between kunal and shamoli?Umm ... I dont think so its Krishma that will.
  • will the drift between veeru nd shamoli bring kanchan and veeru together?Well ... this is bond to happen since i guess for revange he will marry Kanchan or something like that πŸ˜‰

Great Dissusion ... Loved answring your questions 😳

Ayysha