CID

Dinesh Phadnis

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I noticed some of the old episodes today...Dinesh Phadnis was the story writer for them!!!
And the stories were quite good...wonder why he is not writing these days....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you know some stories are written by cid officers  they were fredricks and daya
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah yaar. i knew k Freddie had written some but i got to knw bout Daya frm Suchi Di n Shruti Di 😲
n yaar CID i think ws the best wen it ws 4 yr old. that is in 2001. aaj wohi epi dikhaa rahe the. man they used gr8 logic, maths n woww wat not. aaj kal to sirf yehi hai "mumbai mein jitne b beauty saloons hain sab mein pooch taach karo" 😔
prabha. thumbnail
I notices too. I have noticed Freddie's name but not Daya Sir. This guy called Shridar also wrote stories which I will rate as some of the better stories. I wonder why these people don't write any more. In CID was are really missing good script writers.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I understand Shridhar moving out...maybe he wanted to do other things...but Fredricks...he is still here doing crappy comedy...why can't he write some stories too?
AlexithyMia thumbnail
w8 a min. is Sridhar raghavan brother of SRIRAM RAGHAVAN? the 2nd one has a part in the crew of Kohnny gaddaar rite? 😕
prabha. thumbnail
Sriram Raghavan is the director of films like Jonny Gaddar and Ek Haseena Thi. And yes Sridhar Raghavan is his brother who has written films like Khaki and Bluff Master. I wish they could get Sridhar back.
AlexithyMia thumbnail
no wonder Daya anna ws in Johnny gaddaar 😳
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

n yaar CID i think ws the best wen it ws 4 yr old. that is in 2001. aaj wohi epi dikhaa rahe the. man they used gr8 logic, maths n woww wat not. aaj kal to sirf yehi hai "mumbai mein jitne b beauty saloons hain sab mein pooch taach karo" 😔

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

I wish there was a way to give the Tech Team of CID some feedback. First they need more exciting stories. Earlier there would be scenes where the Team will sit and discsuss all that they have till now, and try to find a logical flow to the scheme of things, however now they just drive from one place to another. Then the standard of supporting cast, I mean actors apart from the core CID team has gone down drastically. I feel like worst set of non-actors have got a chance to show their faces in this series. People, can't cry, can't look scared, they all do such weird acting. We need better actors. Recently there was news that so many actors doing Saas Bahu serials are out of work, get them they would be much better than these jokers. We need a good Lady CID officer, someone like Asha, after her all look like they are here to do modeling, I have not been able to warmup to anyone. Asha by far was the best, I still wish she came back if that is possible. We love this show so much, we wish it shines again like it used to earlier. I agree 2000-2003 was the best phase, I am sure late 90s was great too but I can't recollect much.

According to me the standard started to dip mainly after that Special Bureau started, it brought in some in strange daily Soap drama into this Crime series, arguments between officers, some really stupid dialogbazi, etc. After that it has not be able to come back to its original glory. I so wish that happened. I pray the tect team pulls up their socks and make CID the most rocking show again.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

yeah yaar. i knew k Freddie had written some but i got to knw bout Daya frm Suchi Di n Shruti Di 😲<br>n yaar CID i think ws the best wen it ws 4 yr old. that is in 2001. aaj wohi epi dikhaa rahe the. man they used gr8 logic, maths n woww wat not. aaj kal to sirf yehi hai "mumbai mein jitne b beauty saloons hain sab mein pooch taach karo" 😔<br>

i agree wid u previous episodes were really awesome!!!
without use of much HI Fi technology..they used to solve the cases...by sheer logic ..

I loved CID for this...
Though I still watch new episodes...bcoz CID is still better than oder serials..