Update for December 21st 09

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Scene 1
    Simi and Neetu @ the clinic in the room where she  needs to get aborted.
Neetu tells Simi she dose'nt want to get her child aborted and Vicky will come. Then she pushes Simi away and runs out of the room downstairs.. Vicky also eneters the clinic. But they both miss each other and Simi taps Neetus back and tells her hat Vicky will not come and we need to get the baby aborted.. As she turns and goes Vicky turns around and they both miss each other.
Doc comes and says that I know  how you feel abt getting ur baby aborted but don;t worry everything will be alright. She tells Simi to  do the formalities and sign the sheets while  we make Neetu undress. Neetu is terrified and tells the doc I don;t want to get my baby aborted.. But Simi leaves to go down to do the formalities.

Scene 2 Manju ji s visisted by Mrs. Sharma and asks her what is appening in 12/24 itna sanata kun hai and then asks her why Anita and Anuj left and she says she knew this wud happen and then also says that Neetu came  and took preg testing kit. Then Manuj is shocked and the coffee mug skaes on the table. Then she is calling Simi While simi is talking with the nurse tells her heslf she cannot answer her mom  and tells her that she needs to bay 10,000/- more since Neetu is an unmarried  girl otherwise get a NOC ( no objection certiificate ) from the baby's father. Simi says she will arrange it and talks to Abhi and tells him to get 10,000/- Rs and  Anita overhears this. Abhi s on his way!! Anita follows him in her car

Scene 3: Abhi parks his jeep and walks to where Simi is . Anita parks behnd Abhi's jeep and follows him ..
Abhi meets Simi and  tells her that here is 10,000/- But asks her why she needs the money.. Simi tells him that she will tell .. Abhi  is a telling reluctant but gives the money and tells that I  will do anything for you and RS uncle. Then Simi talks and leaves Abhi is watching her.. Anita comes there but is unable to hear the conversation/

Scene 4: At the OT Neetu is stuggling to let her go but the Doc tells that she has to stay still. Simi is climbing up the stairs to give the money she got to ive the nurse Vicky sees her but hides behind a wall  and then goes upstairs.
There Neetu is being held tight by the nurse and is abt to put the injection anesthetic  when Vicky opens the door wide..

Precap : Simi is teling the nurse that I got the money plz start the Operation/. The Nurse tells that the girl is gone with the baby's father

Please forgive my typos !!!😊
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Thanks shanti so it has not happned yet and most likely it won't now that vicky is here. poor simi and that Anita wil do anything
shanti05 thumbnail
Yeah I think they both will go to the mandir and get married !!! Nakul will be furious and the ristha will be tossed !!!

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the update :)

-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update. Wonder when or if the baby'll be aborted. hope not.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shanti thanks for the update... Come here regularly. Today Apurva's signature under your name caught my attention.
Had to write something after knowing you had updated..Thanks.
shanti05 thumbnail
Hi Madhu nice to see you !! Yeah I did the update so do you watch KB regularly !!! Have't seen you posting anything !!! Great to see you  Madhu I am thrilled !!!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok i officially hate anita. what is her problem. she is way too nosy and out of order. gosh anita GET LOST!!!ughhhhhhhhh.😡
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

ok i officially hate anita. what is her problem. she is way too nosy and out of order. gosh anita GET LOST!!!ughhhhhhhhh.😡

me too..and why is she wearing such dresses and roaming in the city? 😊 She has the nerve to compare her money situation with simi.

Linux2.6.27 thumbnail
Neetu is an low life.