I am so proud to be a fan of Mohit Sehgal !!!

CryingEyes- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
My big big hiiii to all my sweet and wonderful friends out here,how are you all??Well i am back with my Mohit topic after so long,was missing making topics here at IF...So all my SaJanians,MoNayians and my all hardcore Mohit/Samrat fans and offcourse all my Samrat ki chashmish's,our hero again stole the show today with his brilliant acting and mindblowing expressions....What a marvelous acting by him,omg everything was looking so real and natural...Mohit really really improved a lot,he was just outstanding today,my angry young man,my rock star !! I am feeling so sad for him,he is so hurt by his Chashmish's lie and coz of Suhaani,can't see him in pain...I wish everything will be fine soon b/w our januables and Samrat will accept Suhaani as her sister soon !! Once again,our Mohit did an awesome job,i am in love with him all over again...I just wanna say that"We love you Mohit",always kep rocking,may god bless you and may you get all the success in life...You are our rockstar and we all love you truly,madly and deeply !!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail

awwww for real kya.........I have't seen today's epi yet..........................but m sure ur jiju ( and jia's also😆) must have done a fantastic job........can tel that from yesterday's precap .......mannnnnnnnnnnnn.......angry young man.................awwwwww ..........my mohit!!!!! his acting skills.............the best I have ever seen............I(we) can feel his every emotions!!!!! itsn't that enough!!!! I mean............my love is increasing everytime I see him..............and I feel so proud na.............M a fan of HIM!!!!! yah.............we all very lucky na ....mera pyaar..................we r so lucky...................we r his fans!!!!! awww m getting more and more passionate about him!!!!!! LOVE HIM TO THE CORE!!! PROUD OF HIM...blusshing!!!!!!

love u mera pyaar.......thanx for this fab topic...........for ur jiju😆
Edited by --Pari-- - 14 years ago
-Jyotika- thumbnail
agree wid u.. mohit was amazing in today's epi.. completely out of d world...!! seriously.. he hs improved a lot... widout any break, in all d episodes he's giving mind blowing performances..!! 😳 by each passing day, i'm falling in luv wid him more n more..!! 😳 he's d best..!!!
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
copy cat🤣
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Chup karo and no spamming roti! 🤣
I will watch the episode and unreserve my spot! And he's your jiju. Only Maria's and mine 😳
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okie....tym 4 me 2 edit🤣

well 1st lemme clarify tat i hav ditched mohit and taken up sanaya🤣...but i must say mohit was fab yest👏👏wat an expression dude😊..............he was more hurt understanding the fact that even gunjan lied 2 him😊every expresssion he gave...wen he says that "mere paas kabhi maa thi hi nahin" i could actually feel his pain....this shows how mohit's acting is actually reaching and touching our hearts😳..wat a tremendous improvement..i am sure 2 take acting classes frm guru mohit🤣

and maru srry 4got bout u😆...how d heck r u?🤗gr8 2 c ur hubby post bak again....its so refreshing😳...luv u🤗Edited by aabha_monaya - 14 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree wit u..mohit was outstanding today..
he is getting more and more januable day by day..Edited by zummi03 - 14 years ago
CryingEyes- thumbnail
Thanks for commenting everyone.....Awww i love my Mohit and i love you all too...I am still lost in Mohit's dreams,he is simply and truly the BEST<333 !

Pariii,you want to fight with me kya...??Mohit mera jiju kab se hogaya,he is only and only mine and Jia's too...We had a deal before,right my pyaar...??Samrat is yours and Mohit is all mine and thoda thoda Jia ka bhi...
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MarialikesMohit

Thanks for commenting everyone.....Awww i love my Mohit and i love you all too...I am still lost in Mohit's dreams,he is simply and truly the BEST<333 !

Pariii,you want to fight with me kya...??Mohit mera jiju kab se hogaya,he is only and only mine and Jia's too...We had a deal before,right my pyaar...??Samrat is yours and Mohit is all mine and thoda thoda Jia ka bhi...

Oye dhokebaaz! You said that I can have half of him! And he is so januable! Main toh mar gaye. I think he looks cute angry but I don't like seeing him angry :(

.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarialikesMohit

whatever😡😡...........but the one whom we see in epi...........is sammy.............not mohit😆 .........ok na............m gonan kill u guys🤢.............tumhare jiju k baare me aanab shanab bolte reheto ho hamesha😡......me thak chuki hu by god