Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CryingEyes- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for replying my all Mohit's deewaanis,thanks a lot for liking my topic,yup our MR januable is the best without any doubt !! Can't reply to everyone individually right now,as i am busy,but i'll reply to everyone later !!

Offcourse Sudz,i remember you,i can never forget you and your craziness about Mohit and SaJan !!
sara-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey i totally agree with you mohit was midlblowing today and i really feel sad for samrat hope evrything gets better and sajan stay in a gud relationship always.

and yah mohit was mindblowing excellent super he totally rocked the screen !!!!!!!!!!!!
-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
Maruuuuuuuuuu..Bahena..
How r u Jaan?
M So Happy to see ur Topic about our Hubby...

OMG..Maru...Mohit was Just awesome Yesterday and wednesday also..
I could see the Pain in his eyes ..in His Voice...
He is a Real Rockstar Maru...
He Has improved a Lot and Now he can Give competition to anyone...
I Love u Mohit...
Maru Aakhir Hubby Kiski hai...Hum Dono ki...😉
Accha to Hoga Hi..LOL
waise really I m Loving him more n More Now a days..He is Just awesome..My cutipie my Jaan Mohit...
Love u Maru
-Aastha_Mohit- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agreed with u
he was outstanding today ...
he is our januable mohit  yaar...
loved him a lot today....

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup thats true. i havent watch the epi but i m sure he was outstanding and out of this world. since the beginning of mjht, he was kinda a raw actor but day by day with his hard work and passion he did improve. we can see that he has put a lot of efforts on his acting skills. he is not like some other actor who remains from where he started. he took each and every benefit of the opportunity he got in the form of a lead in mjht. hatts off to him.

a proud sajanian and gradually monayan and laterz.................😉
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really. I am getting more and more impressed. BTW u and me using the same avi. So our choices are same. What say? 😉
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you...
Mohit has been awesome this week...
Mohit is my rockstar
CryingEyes- thumbnail

Thank you so much all my SaJanians,MoNayians,Samrat ki Chashmish's and hardcore Mohit fans for replying here and appreciating Mohit's brilliant acting these days !! Love you all,i am so proud to be a MS fan !! Mohit you rock and we all love you very very much,always keep rocking and always give your best performances like this !! All the best for your future,may you achieve all the success and happiness in life !! I love you truly,madly and deeply and i'll always love you<333 !! You are simply the best our Mr Januable !!

Abhira_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar mujhe bhi mohit sehgal buhat acha lagta lekin aaj ka episode mein us ne mere aur bhi dil chene liya