Sweet Surrender: PriDa

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Loved how they walked into the party place as a couple.. shook hands all around..and Prithvi opened the bottle..in true style!⭐️

The champagne scene: loved that Prithvi sportingly did a cheers thing with damz..and when she asks him wht happened looking at the glass..he replies he doesn't drink..awww Pri is such a gem!

And loved Damz attitude here..saying im gonna enjoy my drink..asking him if he was one of those ppl who don't like girls who drink in parties...and then he laughs it off..(take a moment guys..that was a full fledged smile from GK which left me dizzy!☺️)..saying that unfortunately he's not one of them..and his reasoning of why should one drink in the first place..then the indirect dialogues..great scene!

The confession scene: loved how she held his hand..and they sat down to talk things through...she asks him why hes doing all this..why was he being so nice to her doing a 180 turn on wht he was in the last few days...her insecurity was understandable.. he asked her to forget those moments where he caused her pain and brought tears to her eyes..but how could she forget without knowing he will never turn his back on her again..cause her to be emotionally destroyed again..his assurance was good

She said she loved him..he said he loved her!!(GK and CS were awesome!)...they way she said she wanted to remain with him forever was so beautiful...and he kissed her forhead wiped her tears..slight touch on her lips...ahhh what a sight these two make😍...

Loved how he touched her...played with her hair..(Diya you are so right!..PriDa have a hair thing!..Prithvi is in love with his damnee's hair totally! πŸ˜‰ )...and I'd like to believe he actually kissed her neck..they dint show it..but i can imagine right?!πŸ˜‰

Sighhhh the scene was aesthetically shot..and Gaucha were terrific throughout!!❀️...but i felt it was too short...wanted it to last longer...

A song for PriDa on this special night of theirs: 'Heaven' by Bryan Adams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eT464L1YRA

Now nothin' can take you away from me
We been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more

Baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

Oh - once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feelin' down

Ya - nothin' could change what you mean to me
Oh there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
Cause our love will light the way

N' baby you're all that I want
We're in heaven
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

I've been waitin' for so long
For something to arrive
For love to come along

Now our dreams are comin' true
Through the good times and the bad
Ya - I'll be standin' there by you

Baby you're all that I want
We're in heaven
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

The Precap- loved the way he stared at his queen..brushed her hair..and most importantly decided to come clean with his truth of being balraj's son..and he prayed they don't get separated due to it!..well I pray along with Kingie...cos queenie is gonna become ruthless if she hears the truth from inder...kingie better hide for cover..its gonna be raining bullets then!

Well for tonight and tom I will enjoy the PriDa love..... think about the pain and heartache later!

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maz..πŸ€—πŸ€—..beautifully written sweetheart..i totally agree with you..😳..
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey........πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...............gr8 post........i toh cant think of nythin...dunno hw 2 express in words 2days epi........
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post Maz. Very well put. Word on everything you said.

πŸ‘
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful sum up maza!!!!!πŸ‘

I only wish we had it longer......well let's hope we get more of Prida hotness tomorrow! please don't bring the TB in to my lovely Kingie and Queenie's moment so soon......Can we have them both Quarantined and isolated from TB for tomorrow at least..i mean we know it is about to hit the road on friday...but let thursday be good!

Right?

P.S. Love the title! sweet surrender indeed.....this wasn't passionately burning Hot as mar jawan....but this was sweetly hot...
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post, Maz !!! Loved ur description ... Word ... πŸ‘

Loved Pri .. Loved Dam .. Loved PriDa .. ☺️

Loved Gaurav .. Loved Chandana ... Loved GauCha .... 😳
Maz. thumbnail
@Nehu, aadi, jhanz: thanks buddies!πŸ˜ƒ

@krups: agree totally..since friday is gonna be black friday..thursday ought to be great..filled with nice sugary moments of PriDa!😍
yea sweet surrender😳

@Moumi: thanks!...yea Gaucha were b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!! period!...love them so so much!!⭐️
Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely lovvveed your take on it maz! πŸ‘ πŸ‘.. brilliant! πŸ‘...

@champaigne - ahh! the attitude! Damini, the tough-nutty showing attitude to the dude! and the man laughing it off with super-confidence! The witty dialogues were a superb catch! The exchange between them was awesome! And I really liked it when Damz ACTUALLY gulped the drink down πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. Pri stop being a gentleman for once and drink πŸ˜‰...

@confession - Cudnt have been better! Loads of shows have confession scenes from multiple angles and heavy dialogues.. makes them a real drag.. But LNMDJ is different and how πŸ˜‰... A real sweet, heartfelt scene with some superb acting by GK and CS πŸ‘ πŸ‘... It was so realistic you could actually feel with them 😳...

@surrender - What do I say about it! Wish it was longer 😍 😍 😍... The forehead kiss, playing with the hair, his touching her lips, their noses meeting, the earring... each moment was special 😍 😍 😍... very beautifully shot πŸ‘... melted heart, conveyed the message, w/o any cheap stuff 😳... GK & CS simply sizzled! πŸ‘...

@song -
its perfect maz! πŸ‘ πŸ‘...
Maz. thumbnail
@Nidz: thanks nidz!

yea me too loved that Damz drank the whole thing!..i thought maybe even pri would give in and drink..but nah hes a true gentleman!πŸ˜ƒ

the scene was perfect..you said it!..it dint look cheap...Gaucha truly sizzled...they were classic!😍
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maziya.ibrahim

@Nidz: thanks nidz!

yea me too loved that Damz drank the whole thing!..i thought maybe even pri would give in and drink..but nah hes a true gentleman!πŸ˜ƒ

the scene was perfect..you said it!..it dint look cheap...Gaucha truly sizzled...they were classic!😍

yup!

and the thing is.. this one wasnt hotter than mar Jawaan.. but then it had some sense of awareness.. consciousness on the parts of both.. maybe as Pri n Damz or as GK n Cs... which made it a li'l more realistic 😳 πŸ˜ƒ.. As Eks says, it brought out 2 altogether diff. aspects of surrender 😳...