Music Ka Maha Muqabala: The Teams

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,

The show that will have a 13 week run and will be aired on 19th December at 9pm.

A quick look at the six teams announced -

HIMESH'S WARRIORS

MIKA'S BLASTERS

MOHIT'S FIGHTERS

SHAAN'S STRIKERS

SHANKAR'S ROCKSTARS

SHREYA'S SUPERSTARS

@zahida di-thanks for the info

regards,
Malaysiangirl
Edited by malaysiangirl - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Music Ka Maha Muqabala

Concept

The fervor of music reality shows has now grown into a breathtaking crescendo with a pathbreaking spectacle. Music Ka Maha Muqabala

6 Singing Superstars and their 6 Teams

This will truly be the Clash of the Titans where the star singers of India, leading their own team, will clash against each other to make their team supreme. They will have under their wing, 3 singers from Indian Singing Talent Hunts who have already won the hearts of the people. Joining this power-packed team will be 1 new singer each handpicked by the Singer.

These six teams will vie for the title of Music Ka Mahamuqabala. Every episode will be a war between two teams. The other four captains will be the judges for the day. Also acting as neutral judges would be 2 Bollywood personalities. Added to this would be the scores given by the live audience through the scoring pads provided to them at the ground.
The winner of each episode would, thereby, be decided by calculating the judges' scores and the audience points.

Each episode will be shot in a ground, witnessed by thousands of music lovers. What is in store is great music.

Team Captains and Singers
    Himesh Reshammiya - Raja Hasan,Vineet Singh,Aishwarya Majmudar,Munnawar
    Shaan- Debojit Saha,Harshit Saxena,Anwesha Dutta
    Mika Singh-Himani Kapoor,Toshi,Lakhwinder Wadali
    Shreya Ghoshal-Aneek Dhar, Abhas Joshi,Ujjaini Mukherjee,Rehman
    Mohit Chauhan-Hemachandra,Ravi Shukla,Amey Date
  • Shankar Mahadevan-Sharib,Neeti,Rahul Vaidya
with best wishes, malaysiangirl Edited by malaysiangirl - 14 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope we can have the names of all the singers in the team.
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

I hope we can have the names of all the singers in the team.

Summerji,

I have updated the second post with all the singers name.

god bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malaysiangirl

Summerji,

I have updated the second post with all the singers name.

god bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Thanks. On individual basis, Aneek would be hard to beat on Bollywood popular songs. If it is sufi genre then Raja would be formidable. I do not know some of the singers but let us watch and enjoy.
Amit Date in classicals is very good.
Love Himani too.
Sharib is also a very good singer.
Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Thanks. On individual basis, Aneek would be hard to beat on Bollywood popular songs. If it is sufi genre then Raja would be formidable. I do not know some of the singers but let us watch and enjoy.
Amit Date in classicals is very good.
Love Himani too.
Sharib is also a very good singer.

Summerji,

I have not heard some of the singers singing and this will be good opportunity to listen to those singers which we do not know.

It doesnt matter who wins or loose, I just want them to give their best since its not everyday they get chance to be on screen.This is the good opportunity to use the platform and give your best.You never know which music director might be watching the show or maybe one the mentors may give them good opportunity after listening to their good singing.It depends on their luck now.We can only pray and wish all of them best of luck.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malaysiangirl

Summerji,

I have not heard some of the singers singing and this will be good opportunity to listen to those singers which we do not know.

It doesnt matter who wins or loose, I just want them to give their best since its not everyday they get chance to be on screen.This is the good opportunity to use the platform and give your best.You never know which music director might be watching the show or maybe one the mentors may give them good opportunity after listening to their good singing.It depends on their luck now.We can only pray and wish all of them best of luck.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl

Yes Haaru, most of them are pretty good singers, unless they do not keep up with their riyaz.😊
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just wish finale happens between shreya and Shaan teams. they are the bets teams according to me. Hope it works out that way.

Today Shaan's team should ahve won, and Anvesha is thebets singer of all. She is perfectionist like Nihira, ABhigyan etc.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the info, Haaru! The show looks very promising. :)
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Thanks so much for the info, Haaru! The show looks very promising. :)

I am enjoying everybodys singing and happy to see my favourites in this show.Its good to see contestants from different reality shows in a one big show.

God bless and have a nice day.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl