14th December 2009 Written Update

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
⭐️Here's Today's Update!⭐️

Part 1
-Dhani is helping a happy Sarla get ready, she looks at the jewelery as she puts it on Sarla. She helps Dhani comes down the stairs. Uma, Gauri, and Taiji look at Sarla happily, Taiji compliments her beauty and gives her blessings. Sudha is there, she looks annoyed and angry as Sarla takes blessings from Gauri and Uma. Dhani brings the kheer to Sarla and says your husband is waiting for you, Sudha looks furious. Sarla asks her, to everyone I looks pretty, do you think Amber will think I look pretty? Taiji and Uma laugh at this. Dhani tells her, the prettiest thing is life but you look prettier than that. Sarla is very happy hearing this, Sudha gets angrier. Sarla goes up the stairs, Taiji gives Dhani a happy and thankful smile and leaves also. Dhani turns with tears, she sees Sudha and quickly wipes them. Sudha yells at her for sending Sarla to her husband, she tells her she will for sure regret it. Dhani looks upset.

Part 2
-Sarla is walking to the room with the kheer, she is trying to not trip on her sari, she falls and drops it. She becomes worried that Taiji will scold her, she cleans the mess up and runs to the kitchen. In the kitchen she looks for more kheer and finds Dhani's kheer, she put it in her platter and says, no one will find out i dropped it, she goes. As she is about to leaves Gauri stops her. Sarla explains what happened and says she must go, she runs away with the kheer as Gauri tries to stop her. Gauri looks up and says, what kind of turns is this in this love story, Dhani's kheer will be fed by Dhani?
-Sarla comes to Amber with the kheer, Amber says did you want to ask me something? Sarla asks how she looks, she shows her jewelery and the gold belt, Amber looks away as she exposes her waist and back. He turns her and says, you always look pretty. he sits on the swing, she comes and feeds him the kheer, Amber stares at her as she feeds him. Sarla tells him, you fed me so now we are together, Amber is shocked hearing this. Taiji hears this and says, this girl is so dumb but what must I do i need to fix this for my daughter's happiness.
-Madhu is preparing the kheer for Avinash in her room, Sarla's mom comes and tells her that the type of kheer she made Avinash doesn't like. Madhu is worried ans says, you did not say that. she starts to yell at Madhu for not knowing the likes and dislikes of her son and how she does not know how to do anything. Madhu becomes upset. Sarla's mom calls the servant and tells him to eat the kheer Madhu made, she leaves and Madhu is left sad.

Part 3
-Gauri and Dhani are working in the kitchen, Gauri is taking a glass when Amber comes. Amber asks for Dhani's kheer, Gauri said that Sarla already fed it to him when she dropped hers. She says, I think it was destiny that you have Dhani not Sarla's kheer, it was not possible you have it from Dhani's hands that'y why you were fed by Sarla. Amber is very happy about this and becomes emotional and says, I am very sad that I am separated from Dhani but eating her kheer brings me much happiness. Gauri says, its a signal that your life relationships with Dhani will be forever. Amber asks, why is she kept so far from me? Gauri is silent to this. Taiji is standling angrily hearing all of this, she decides she will act against Amber after Amber leaves.
-Taiji is walking looking upset, Sumer comes and asks why she is upset. She talks about Amber and he asks, has Amber done something again? Taiji says, not him, you! Your wife is so free today she insulted me. Sumer asks, how? Taiji says, Gauri took the kheer from Sudha, cooked it, and gave it to Sarla to feed Amber against my will. Sumer is shocked, he yells for Gauri. Gauri comes, Dhani runs and looks on to see why Sumer yelled. Sumer angrily asks her, you went against Taiji's will and made the kheer for Sudha, and then gave it to Sarla to feed to Amber? Gauri looks worried, Dhani shocked. Gauri says, it was not purposely. Taiji yells, then you says that i am lying, say it, am I lying? Gauri is scared and speechless. Sumer asks her, answer! Gauri says, try to let me explain. Sumer yells, did you make the kheer for Sudha, yes or no? Dhani looks worried, Gauri helpless. She replies yes. Sumer slaps her so hard, she falls bumps into the table and hits the floor, Dhani looks shocked. Taiji is impressed and pleased. Sumer says to gauri, if you ever go against her will again, then I will make you in so bad condition that you will hate looking at your own face, its better you stay in you status, he leaves. Gauri is on the floor weeping with blood coming from her mouth, she gets up to leave, Taiji stops her. She says, you heard what he said? Stay in you status, if you forget again then I will show you. Taiji notices Dhani and calls her to come, Dhani walks forward scared. Taiji tells her, your status is just like her, a nakurani, their is only a tiny difference between you and her. You dress rich but are from a poor background, when a nakurani goes too far i kick her from the house. Dhani looks sadly at Gauri. She grabs Gauri and says, if i want I can kick you out like that, she pushes her, Gauri weeps more. She says, you have no maayka, and you could not even conceive a son, stay in your place or Sumer's second marriage can happen, and you know that Sumer is not Amber, if her gets a new wife he won't even look at you for a second. Dhani is shocked hearing this, Gauri is still crying. Taiji leaves, Dhani watches Gauri.

Precap
-Sudha is telling Dhani, Ii bet that this is not the first time that Gauri has been treated this way, it has probably been this way since she entered this house. It is just worse this time, she has even lost her life outside of these walls. You can't do anything, Dhani stares at her upset.

😭😭Very sad episode for Gauri!😭😭

Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shabnam, i feel sorry for Gauri and Madhu too.
Thanks for the update