Written Update:- 11th December:- Aal Izz Well

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update:- 11th December 2009= Aal Izz Well; HDHAA

Part 1
Avi is seeing the divorce papers when she gets a call from Viraj. He says he can't live without talking to her. He reminds her that before marrying him she should divorce Varun. She asks him to pick her up. She packs her clothes and takes her suitcase. She remembers the VaNtika first date and a romantice song plays. She cries. Viraj comes to pick her up and calls her to come down since he is waiting for her.

In the court Pinkesh is standing in the witness box. Pinkesh says he knows Adi very well and they were best friends until he tool Adi's hone waale dulhan. Then Mallika married him. Judge asks him whether he is happy with Mallika. He says he was very happy. Judge asks where he was the night Mallika ke saath wrong things happened. Pinkesh says he was with Mallika. Mallika is shocked. Then judge asks him to tell the truth.

Pinkesh says if with him being there if someone touched his wife he would have killed that person. He says nothing happened that night. If Adi hadn't come to his house who should he stop. Judge asks him to explain. Pinkesh says Mallika is going through tought times and she is mentally disturbed. Mallika says he is lying. She asks Pinkesh to tell the truth. Pinkesh asks Mallika to chillaz. Pinkesh says that when she gets mad she behaves so wrongly.

He says if she can call her husband wrong she can call anyone wrong. And he knows Adi from childhood and wont do such things. Adi looks at Rajshree and has an eyelock. Pinkesh says because Mallika is slightly mad she will say such things.

The judge says that after Pinkesh's testimonial, Adi is innocent. Adi looks at Rajshree and the romantic music plays. The judge says that they are going to put Mallika in a nice mental hospital😆😆

Avi comes down the stairs and asks for forgivance. Anu says no. She says she wont forgive Avi. But she will get the blessings from the house. Anu says Avi came as the bahu and is going as the beti. She says Avi should be hapy wherever she is and she hugs her. She tells no ones' nazar should touch Avi's happiness. Avi is crying.

Kokila asks her whether she has packed all her stuff. She asks Avi to remove her mangalsutra. Avi touches her mangalsutra.

Adi and Rajshree are going happily when Pinkesh says sorry for dumping such a friend for Mallika. This is why he got such a wife like Mallika who likes his money not him. He is ready to lose Mallika and wants to bring Adi back into his life. He shakes hands with Adi. Adi says he had forgotten all the matters long back and what PP did only a true friend would do.

PP asks Adi to thank Rajshree because if she hadn't spoken to him he wouldn't no the truth. Pinkesh asks for forgivance and Adi says in friendship only love. Adi thanks PP for taking Mallika away from him because he now got a wife like Rajshree. He holds Rajshree and smiles at her. Rajshree smiles and blushes. Pinkesh wishes them an all the best for their future and goes away. AdiShree go home happily.

Kokila says Avi is not his wife and asks him to remove the mangalsutra and let her free. KB says if she removes the mangalsutra she will remove the relationship of people who loved her. KB asks her to remove the mangalsutra so she can live the livfe she wants. She orders Tappu to remove the mangalsutra. Avi is clutching it. Varun reaches out his hand.

Part 2
Varun advances towards Avantika and raises his hands to remove the mangalsutra. He almost pulls it off when Avi screams nahin and hugs Varun. Varun hugs her back. She sobs onto his cheast. Everybody smiles, Avi asks him how he could remove the mangalsutra from her. How could he think she would leave him and go. She asks him why he didn't stop her. Didn't he have that much right on her? Avi asks him why he is quiet. Viraj says sorry because he didn't know he was coming between them. He never felt Avi was married because she was looking for someone. He though Avi was looking for someone and it isn't Viraj but Varun. He wishes them a happyy married life and goes away. Daadi wonders whether it is the truth or dream.

Daada pinches Daadi and tells her it is the reality and not a dream.

KB notices Rajshree and Rajshree tells the truth.

Part 3
Anu finishes hugging AdiShree and says God has returned the happiness. Adi says they should celebrate and have a party. Suddenly he is quiet and Daada says since Mafat is not there they should have a party. Adi screams they should have a party. And guess who came:- MAFAT!!! He asks since he went they are planning and asks what party.

He pinches Adi's and Varun's ear and asks what kind of party. He tells his father not one party, but two parties! He says they got back the land!! And everybody says Yay and the screen freezes.

Pre-cap:- AdiShree and VaNtika are deciding where to go for their honeymoon.

My Rating:- *****/5; First time I gave all FIVE stars!! The last episode ROCKED!! I wish I had seen more VaNtika scenes though, it would have been very cute. Their confession was amazing too!!! Dimple's acting was marvellous during her confession!!!!

I'm going to miss this show like hell!!!

Comment and press the LIKE button if you did!!!

Love,
Nidheya

*~Guys please check out the Member and Celebrity Awards post for the forum!! Harsha Khandeparkar is going to be our special guest!!! And Sano make the awards link a STICKY please~*

THIS UPDATE IS WRITTEN EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE TO OTHER WEBSITES. WRITTEN BY NIDHEYACOLE.

Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks.......................
but what precap.....................isn't the show ending today? actually i thought so

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

thanks.......................

but what precap.....................isn't the show ending today? actually i thought so

I have a surprise in store for you guys on the forum!! The pre-cap is actually a continuation of the show from my side. I'm a good writer and quite creative so watch out for that!

Though I need some time, I hope you are all with me!

Nidzyy
carie thumbnail
hi NidheyaCole,awesome update.always love to read ur update.soo sad hdhaa came to end..😭

Originally posted by: carie

hi NidheyaCole,awesome update.always love to read ur update.soo sad hdhaa came to end..😭

Hey that's very sweet Carie!!
You just made my night with your comment!

Nidheya
I have to thank you Harsha for reading my update and giving me your feedback on FB!! You rock, you are the best!!

Nidheya
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Update Nidheya🤗 going to misssssssssss this show soo much😭
Thanks guys!!
Same here!!! Missing HDHAA so much!!!
But I'm looking forward to writing HDHSS!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you!! I can't believe the show has come to an end, but I am glad it ended well and it didn't looked rushed. The way the love stories were written were believable.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NidheyaCole

Thanks guys!!

Same here!!! Missing HDHAA so much!!!
But I'm looking forward to writing HDHSS!!

Hey I think dats a cool idea! Neway ur update was nice and I also like the title "All Izz Well" Probly cos Iam an Aamir fan! 😆
Shivani.
Edited by vach003 - 14 years ago