Romit Raj's experience in Perfect Bride

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Romit Raj's experience in Perfect Bride

Romit Raj, who has now turned an anchor for Star Plus' Lux Perfect Bride is very happy and pleased to do this huge show.

We spoke to Romit Raj about his experience

"It was great and it was totally different from all drama shows which I have done in the recent past. I think I must thank Star TV, especially Mr.Anil Jha to let me do this show and it's a great experience for me anchoring the show. I love this concept of marriage and I am glad that two girls have got their life partners and I am sure they will live a happy married life in the future."

Further he told us that," Drama soaps have given me fame, similarly it applies to this show and there are speculations that the channel is planning to launch the season 2 of Perfect Bride and if they are planning to then I would like to anchor the show again. He was happy that he anchored in front of Shekhar Suman, who is very senior to him in anchoring.Now I am looking forward for the finale episode and I am hoping after this show I will get good offers in anchoring too."

So watch the finale this Saturday only on Star Plus
http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/December/News_20091211_56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

I adore Romit but I hope he is not the host for season 2. Vishal was so much more fun to watch. Romit is too much of a host. Pauses at commas, pauses for a longer time at periods. 🥱 I feel like falling asleep in those times.

I always like hosts that are natural. (Like Hussein and Aditya Narayan.) 😆 Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago