Series-I-Nov14-17 Updates-No Comments

aditigill thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

First Episode - Nov 14.

The singh family, The father mother and their only son Yash stay in a posh apartment complex on the 12th floor. Father is always on tours and mom goes to work, they are both worried about their kid who prefers to be alone and not play with other kids.

The  mom leaves yash in the playing area of the apartment one day and goes for walk,he finds her in the merry go around, going around in high speed, she rushes to him terrified and when she manges to stop it, yash seems very happy, she asks him why he did so, he is happy and tells that his new friend raghu did that, she doesnt find raghu anywhere around , they both go home.

Next day yash is seen playing and he introduces raghu. Yash asks his mom if raghu can come to their place and come and play,she says he can- which she later realises is her biggest mistake. He points to a nearby house and says so raghu comes to his place and whn the bai scolds yash for not eating chips properly, raghu imitates raghu not to talk like that. Raghu tells yash that he got even with the kids who used to tease him. one of the kids parents complians to yashs mom that its seeing yash that his kid played with merry go around so fast and got him, She is suprised .The night she tells raghu and yash that yash has to work hard for his exams and they can play in vacation. Rahgu tells he will also come and study and when yash asks, he says who wnats to study, we wll play when yash asks how wll i come fist, he says u willl.

Yash indeed comes frst and when his dad asks him, tell me what is 50+20, he catches his tummy and falls down. Later yash is shown talking to raghu, he says mujhe kya pata 50+20 kya hota hai,jab papa ne pucha tho maine peet pakadliye jaise aapne bola tha.... yashs mom is shocked to hear that, she yells at raghu, raghu starts slapping himself and says please consider it as his last  mistake and pardon him, he wil never repat this at all.

Yashs mom goes to raghus home next day and finds it locked. she comes back and when she is in her apartment complex, she hears yash yelling mummy , she searches and finds him on the edge of balcony all rready to jump off, she runs off franatically but he already counts 10 by the time she opens the door

Edited by aditigill - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditigill thumbnail
Episode 2 Nov 15.

She opens the door and manages to convince Yash to step back, he says raghu talked him to do this and he tries to throw raghu out of her house and she herself falls down the stairs.

[i think i missed some part here, can someone fillup plz]

She is shown talking to her friend in office where she realies that both the parents are not spending enuf time wth the kid and hence all these problems.

He goes home early and finds yash has made some paper boats and paper ships, he says he has done with raghus help. She yells at the bai for allowing raghu again in to the house and bai tells i have never allowed him. bai tells i dont want to work in a house where mom calls me a liar and the kid abuses me and she leaves. and when she turns to yash, he starts slapping himself, the same way raghu did and she is shocked.

When mom complains to dad, yash says anyhow mom is going to hit me so i hit myslef, they realise that they both arentspending enuf time and have made mistake wrt to yash. Next day morning, there is sound in the loo and yashs mom thinks its yash and when he sees yash in his room playing, she goes in to the loo and she sees raghu and seeing her raghu runs away . she chases him outside the house and on to teh main road but raghu goes and hits a bus and is on verge of dying. she runs back to his house and his to his father telling that raghu is hit by a bus and he is dying, he gives her a wierd look and says, raghu koo mare 7 saal hogaye....whew.....

NO updates plz, that leaves out the continuity. Please dont write ' thanks ' comments also.
aditigill thumbnail
Radhika is shocked, she goes to see his snap and realises that even raghu is 9 yrs old, and the kid who is shown in the photo also is 9 yrs old. She asks him if there is a judwa or humshakal.he denies and tells its an accident, once raghu told someones kid to jump of the building and when i came to knw i hit him badly and he ran off and he fell under bus right infront of my eyes. Radhika is shocked.

Radhika goes home and starts packing and yash tells that he doesnt want to go away and mohit is coming back home. She goes in to yashs room but is is locked, when she is coming back it slowly opens and she is suprised to see whats inside it.

-----Break-Titles here---

Yash is playing with this toys and swhen asked , he doesnt respond and just stares at radhika, then a tennis ball cmes from some corner - the tennis ball thing was there in this vaasthushaastra movie also right, well she picks up and goes to the side where the ball comes from opens the loo finds nothing and when she comes back leaves the ball on the bed. Yash is smiling and ball is taken by a hand from the bed.

she goes back to her packing and goes in to yashs room but he isnt there, she is searching for him all around the house, and sees raghu and yash playing in the hall wiht the ball. raghu is shown seeing angrily at raghu but yash is all smiles towards raghu, even when radhika is yelling yash pays no ear and raghu is very angry. she goes away to open the main door and raghu is there right infront of the main door and he is back when she comes back in to the house, raghu is shown angry but why? and then the door bell rings, and she throws a flower vase but it was mohit.

they fight that it is not safe to stay anymore and run to some friends place. Mohit is irritated while radhika tries to convince that raghu is dead but still we can see him. Radhika is given a tablet by mohit to sleep i guess and yash is sleeping on the sofa, Radhika asks mohit if he thinks she is mad, he says he doest feel but he has never seen her like that before, and radhika says i have never faced such situation before, mohit says i wanted to take leave for long to spend sometime with you, radhika says that its nt her imagination, Mohit tells that there must be some reason why all this is happening. they go to bed and mohit is woken by cartheft alarm.Balcony door opens by itself and starts hitting with the white curtain flowing with the air,Radhika wakes and goes outside to see and when she comes inside and see, she sees raghu standing right in middle of the house, and when radhika asks him what raghu wants, he says he wants to make friends and he wants yash, radhika says u are dead how can u have friend, he says so what i will kill him and raghu says, well if u feel that way well i will trade him for mohit, he runs down and kills mohit. And radhika wakes from the dream and goes to the loo and then the caretheft alarm goes off as it happened in the dream.and things start happening the same way they happened in the dream.she sees raghu running with churi behind her back , she runs down running to save mohit with a flower vase in her hand, raghu reaches out to stab mohit and radhika yells mohit...

aditigill thumbnail
Radhika is shocked, she goes to see his snap and realises that even raghu is 9 yrs old, and the kid who is shown in the photo also is 9 yrs old. She asks him if there is a judwa or humshakal.he denies and tells its an accident, once raghu told someones kid to jump of the building and when i came to knw i hit him badly and he ran off and he fell under bus right infront of my eyes. Radhika is shocked.

Radhika goes home and starts packing and yash tells that he doesnt want to go away and mohit is coming back home. She goes in to yashs room but is is locked, when she is coming back it slowly opens and she is suprised to see whats inside it.

-----Break-Titles here---

Yash is playing with this toys and swhen asked , he doesnt respond and just stares at radhika, then a tennis ball cmes from some corner - the tennis ball thing was there in this vaasthushaastra movie also right, well she picks up and goes to the side where the ball comes from opens the loo finds nothing and when she comes back leaves the ball on the bed. Yash is smiling and ball is taken by a hand from the bed.

she goes back to her packing and goes in to yashs room but he isnt there, she is searching for him all around the house, and sees raghu and yash playing in the hall wiht the ball. raghu is shown seeing angrily at raghu but yash is all smiles towards raghu, even when radhika is yelling yash pays no ear and raghu is very angry. she goes away to open the main door and raghu is there right infront of the main door and he is back when she comes back in to the house, raghu is shown angry but why? and then the door bell rings, and she throws a flower vase but it was mohit.

they fight that it is not safe to stay anymore and run to some friends place. Mohit is irritated while radhika tries to convince that raghu is dead but still we can see him. Radhika is given a tablet by mohit to sleep i guess and yash is sleeping on the sofa, Radhika asks mohit if he thinks she is mad, he says he doest feel but he has never seen her like that before, and radhika says i have never faced such situation before, mohit says i wanted to take leave for long to spend sometime with you, radhika says that its nt her imagination, Mohit tells that there must be some reason why all this is happening. they go to bed and mohit is woken by cartheft alarm.Balcony door opens by itself and starts hitting with the white curtain flowing with the air,Radhika wakes and goes outside to see and when she comes inside and see, she sees raghu standing right in middle of the house, and when radhika asks him what raghu wants, he says he wants to make friends and he wants yash, radhika says u are dead how can u have friend, he says so what i will kill him and raghu says, well if u feel that way well i will trade him for mohit, he runs down and kills mohit. And radhika wakes from the dream and goes to the loo and then the caretheft alarm goes off as it happened in the dream.and things start happening the same way they happened in the dream.she sees raghu running with churi behind her back , she runs down running to save mohit with a flower vase in her hand, raghu reaches out to stab mohit and radhika yells mohit...

aditigill thumbnail

Radhika pounces on raghu as he approaches mohit, throws him on ground and starts hitting him. Mohit finally manages to stop her and when she sees its actually Yash.
He yells at her for that. Next day they decide to see a pshychiatrist, and she says yes we should and when they meet she is suprised to see that it was for her counselling and not for yash. She yells at mohit again telling that she isnot the one who requires help, she says i will fight alone against raghu and gets down at the guest house with yash. After mohits car leaves, she sees yash still in the back seat of the car. She realises the one with her is not yash but raghu. He takes him with him, sweet talks and then takes him to raghus fathers house. Raghu (in form of yash) doesnt want to go but she drags him there, and then raghu with his powers kills his father by collapsing the roof. He then challenges her that he will get mohit.

She is running franatically and sees mohit in his car, and he loses control and hits a tree, when she rushes it is not mohit but somene else, raghu then says i wm going to get yash, and they seemt to run towards their home -apartment complex. And she manages to run to their apartment, and sees mohit there, and asks where is yash,when he shows , it is actually raghu. Mohit is shown like a pshycho kind, and he is also in the spell or raghu, radhika runs to save yash but too late, mohit catches hold of her, drags her in to another room and comes out blood stained. T

All three are shown , wierdly!! together!!

End of first Four Episodes. Next week another set of four episodes.
ppinki thumbnail
that means all three r dead