PriDa Today: I am letting you go.

doop4 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Today's PriDa by far is my fav scene so far in LNMDJ. Since my hindi isn't very good I couldn't grasp all the emotions fully but they were awesome today. The scriptwriter gets  a massiv ethumbs up today. What lines, yar! 

Today was Damini's day. Loved how she went from being rock solid at the beginning of the scene and then to pieces at the end of the episode. How she told him sternly, that she doesn't want  his Jhoota pyar. That this was all a mistake to him and that she's going to put things right now... with a divorce. And there we see Damini Gujraal breaking.

She wasn't complaining. She wasn't shouting. She wasn't angry either. She was hurt and she showed Prithvi all that hurt. She said all the right things.

About the opportunities she'd given him to explain his behaviour.
About wanting to make things work.
About wanting to be appreciated as a wife. Period. 
About wanting to spend time with him.
And about loving him more than she's ever loved anyone before. That from, Damini Gujraal.

Amazing, how she turned him down for the first time when he offered to wipe her tears, saying it wasn't necessary anymore. That she's had enough. That she didn't need the pain again. The hurt. The wait. And him. Yes, she said she didn't need him. So she was letting him go. But . . . she needs him. It said it all : the pain pouring out of those eyes. It said it all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chandana was awesome today. She owned those scenes. Sorry, G.K. I promise to like you more tomorrow, B'day Boy!

P.S: I am terribly sorry for this superficial/shallow pathetic attempt for a post. I am no writer but today certainly isn't my day. Tired and sleepy. Just thought we had some really nice PriDa today and wanted to make sure there was a thread on the topic. PriDa are just amazing. Can it get any better than these two ? Sarah, where are you?! We need you. Munz, hope this is ok.

P.P.S: Sameer Saxena was 🀣. With some rags and a bowl he'd have made a good collection on the streets today! Go Avni! Make him your slave!πŸ˜‰

EDIT 1: When she said, please leave before I make a mistake, I was like uh oh. Was she hinting at the gun?! 🀣 but then realised, may be she said, she didn't wat to say meaner things and hurt him. How sweet!

EDIT 2: Goldi is back! πŸ₯³

EDIT 3: Now I feel that Sameer's going to have an equaly hard time as Prithvi when the Saxenas identity is revealed. Today, Avni asked him the big question. Your 'please' and your 'sorry's- when will you change? And when she finds out that this is no Jai Chawla, Sameer's had it. No amount of begging is going to work, me thinks.
Edited by doop4 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOwieee doopsie!! just WOW!!!!

Awesome doopanalysisπŸ˜†

doop4 thumbnail
Krupsie! We shall be insulting the word 'analysis' by associating it with that silly post of mine!  πŸ˜†

Ready for the partey tomorrow?! πŸ˜‰  G.K party, I mean!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Doop ... thats an awessssome post!! Looooved it!!

Like Damini/CS brought about all those emotions sooo beautifully ... you did the same in words! πŸ‘ Wowww!!

Truly .. Damini today was fantasticccc! Loved every bit of her stance at not wanting anything to do with him anymore .. and ofcourse, the pain was expressed soooo beautifully! Its amazzzzzing ... how much love shows on their faces even when they are hurt from each other .. or when he pretended to be rude and angry! Seriously ... it can't get any better than this!!! πŸ‘ 

Hats off to the CV's for giving us a beautiful ... beautiful PriDa!!! 😳 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for the post.

Todays epi rocked, sorry yesterday i was very tired, and sick that couldnt replied on your wonderful post about the precap.

First scene of Prida totally won my heart. I loved Damini, she was all right, and Prithvi was stood quiet cause he knows that whatever Damz was saying it wasnt wrong at all. Such a foolish act by Prithvi that he brought flower, and thought that after whatever he did, and said, Damz would come and hugged him, but ya good try.

She was hurt, and her each and every word was telling the pain of her heart. It wasnt easy for her to said that that "she's going to applied for divorce". I loved how she said that "she never loved someone that much in her life" Lucky Prithvi. I loved the scene where she was trying to hold the curtains, and Prithvi came and hold it. Lovely scene, showed all their emotions, their love, their need of eachother in a second scene.
How she sat on a couch, when he was about to leave, all tears in her eyes, and i loved Prithvi dialogue "mujhey rook lo Damini, main jana nahin chahta" (please stopped me damini, i dont wanna leave).

Very meaningful eye contacts between PriDa while talking to Ila. Ila smelled something, obviously she is the mother. I hope tomorrow he will be succeed to cheer her up.

Sameer and Avni scene was good too, he brought her home with all rights, and loved it how he asked forgiveness from her, but i am sure she will give lil hard time to him.

Roshni are really angry with Varun, but i think its not very hard for Varun to make up with her, let see how he will cheer her up?

Muniza
doop4 thumbnail
Eksie: another πŸ€— for the scoops, babe! You rock!  😊
And yeah, these two are just awesome. Pain.Love.Happy.Sad.Everything. These two are p.e.r.f.e.c.t. I am happy you liked the post eksie and happier that you stopped by cos I read you were really busywith work etc. Hope all's well.

Muniza: Thanks for the PM. I was honoured!☺️ 
Good point abt Pri being silent today. He knew it wasn't her fault and he stood there calmly but boken too.

@ Ila : I know what you mean, Munz. I totally love her. She's got such good maternal instincts. She knows her daughetrs inside out and now her son(in-law)s as well. Thanks CVs for giving us Ila Gujraal! I've said it before, Sujata Sehgal is an awesome actress.

@the stop-me-Damini-i-don't-want-to-go scene. I thought they'd have Damini think simultaneously, stop-prithvi-i-don't-want-you-to-go. that would have ben too filmy i gues.

yep, PriDa were awesome today. Thanks for replying M! Looking fwd to next week- yay!
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doop4

Krupsie! We shall be insulting the word 'analysis' by associating it with that silly post of mine!  πŸ˜†Nooooooo doopsie it's not an insult...No way!!!!!

Ready for the partey tomorrow?! πŸ˜‰  G.K party, I mean! Oh hell yeah!!!! totally pumpin' up the GK partayyyyyπŸ˜†

When is it when Prida don't swipe us all by their sheer excellence?? .

ummmmm lemme think..........heck i don't even have to think.......GK and CS are fabulous at anything and everything! i can say so with closed eyes and ears now!πŸ˜†

Loved it how they portrayed pain .......it was like us experiencing their angst..their hurt...their unwilling separation!
Loved it because it didn't feel as if Prithvi was being hurt.....or that Damini was being hurt......actually It was PRIDA being hurt! Prithvi and damini have come a long way...so far ahead that now they are one single entity....well at least to me! and that no mortal or immortal force can separate them....EVER!

they were bound to unite and they will REUNITE in their own Prida-tastic  way!!!!

Just settle in your seats, wrap around the safety belts......and enjoy their ride ahead! that's what I'm talking about!πŸ˜‰
Right eksie?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@EDIT 1---- lol i was like OH SNAP! prithvi........better get your bullet proof jacket !!! lol

@EDIT 2~~~~ YAY!! Goldie's back!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³and this time she will be helping Varun!!! woot woot!!! never loved her this much before!!!!πŸ˜† So the fun will be back soon!!!

btw will Varun be singing ~~~~

Kabhi Kabhi Roshni Zindagi Me Yun Hi Koi Apna Lagta Hai
Kabhi Kabhi Roshni Woh Bichad Jaaye Toh Ek Sapna Lagta Hai

Aise Me Koi Kaise Apne Aansuon Ko Behnay Se Roke
Aur Kaise Koi Sochle Ki Everything'S Gonna Be Okay

Kabhi Kabhi Toh Lage Zindagi Me Rahi Na Khushi Aur Na Maza
Kabhi Kabhi Toh Lage Har Din Mushkil Aur Har Pal Ek Saza

Aise Me Koi Kaise Muskuraaye, Kaise Has De Khush Hoke
Aur Kaise Koi Sochle Ki Everything'S  Gonna Be Okay

Soch Zara Jan-E-Jaan Tujh Ko Hum Kitna Chahte Hain
Rotay Hain Hum Bhi Agar Tere Aankhon Me Aansun Aate Hain

Gaana Toh Aata Nahi Hai Magar Phir Bhi Hum Gaate Hain
Hey Roshni Maan Kabhi--Kabhi Saare Jahan Me Andhera Hota Hai

Lekin Raat Ke Baad  Hi Toh Savera Hota Hai

Kabhi Kabhi Roshni Woh Bichar Jaye Toh Ek Sapna Lagta Hai

Hey Roshni Has De Has De Has De Has De Has De Has De Tu Zara
Nahi Toh Bas Thoda Thoda Thoda Thoda Thoda Thoda Muskura

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post!! It is indeed a gud analysis of the scenes. Prida really evoked great emotions 2day. πŸ‘πŸ‘ You could feel the gap that has built up between them after the marriage.

Even though Roshini was angry w/ Varun she styll looked lyke a cute doll. I lyke how the CV pictures this couple diff from the other 2 couples. All the couples seem to show diff type of relationship styles.

Being a Savni fan - i luved their scene as always. I was proud of Sammi that he wanted to begin in the direct direction this time by brining in the cup of riceπŸ€— I was always glad that Avni did not give in to his wish very easily!! Show him Avni!!!!

I have to agree on the part of Sammi doing well as a begger πŸ˜› poor guy was pleading with her.

Also, I found it funny that Avni was still complaining to Sammi when she reached their house. I mean did he literally drag her all the way from ila's house w/ no one knowing?! πŸ€”

doop4 thumbnail
NAnthini, right about how we like the show because of the different things the three pairs bring to the plate. Different dynamics but yet very engrossing. Sameer was awesome today and I couldn't help think how he'd ever be able to convince Avni when she finds out that he isn't the real Jai Chawla. He's got a long and hard road ahead. At least Prithvi and Varun are not pretending to be someone else. And yeah, it was funny seeing Avni protesting even when they got to his place. Thanks for your wonderful contribution, Nanthini ! Always good to have a discussion on Savni and Varni too.
doop4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

[
When is it when Prida don't swipe us all by their sheer excellence?? .

ummmmm lemme think..........heck i don't even have to think.......GK and CS are fabulous at anything and everything! i can say so with closed eyes and ears now!πŸ˜†
Word!

Loved it how they portrayed pain .......it was like us experiencing their angst..their hurt...their unwilling separation!
Loved it because it didn't feel as if Prithvi was being hurt.....or that Damini was being hurt......actually It was PRIDA being hurt! Prithvi and damini have come a long way...so far ahead that now they are one single entity....well at least to me! and that no mortal or immortal force can separate them....EVER!

they were bound to unite and they will REUNITE in their own Prida-tastic  way!!!!

They always have their own unique and classy way of doing the things they do , na. Just love them for that,man. PriDa. Sigh.

Just settle in your seats, wrap around the safety belts......and enjoy their ride ahead! that's what I'm talking about!πŸ˜‰
Right eksie?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Should we be getting our pridaports out. When's the flight departing? Sunday (damn weekends- never thought I'd say that!) ?

@EDIT 1---- lol i was like OH SNAP! prithvi........better get your bullet proof jacket !!! lol

I know. What else could it have meant though. Or perhaps a tight slap!  You never can tell with this girl, you know. A bit dodgy at times. πŸ˜†

@EDIT 2~~~~ YAY!! Goldie's back!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³and this time she will be helping Varun!!! woot woot!!! never loved her this much before!!!!πŸ˜† So the fun will be back soon!!!
I am going to create a goldi fanclub. Baba kamdev too! πŸ˜‰

btw will Varun be singing ~~~~

Kabhi Kabhi Roshni Woh Bichad Jaaye Toh Ek Sapna Lagta Hai

Aise Me Koi Kaise Apne Aansuon Ko Behnay Se Roke
Aur Kaise Koi Sochle Ki Everything'S Gonna Be Okay

Kabhi Kabhi Toh Lage Zindagi Me Rahi Na Khushi Aur Na Maza
Kabhi Kabhi Toh Lage Har Din Mushkil Aur Har Pal Ek Saza

Aise Me Koi Kaise Muskuraaye, Kaise Has De Khush Hoke
Aur Kaise Koi Sochle Ki Everything'S  Gonna Be Okay

Soch Zara Jan-E-Jaan Tujh Ko Hum Kitna Chahte Hain
Rotay Hain Hum Bhi Agar Tere Aankhon Me Aansun Aate Hain

Gaana Toh Aata Nahi Hai Magar Phir Bhi Hum Gaate Hain
Hey Roshni Maan Kabhi--Kabhi Saare Jahan Me Andhera Hota Hai

Lekin Raat Ke Baad  Hi Toh Savera Hota Hai

Kabhi Kabhi Roshni Woh Bichar Jaye Toh Ek Sapna Lagta Hai

Hey Roshni Has De Has De Has De Has De Has De Has De Tu Zara
Nahi Toh Bas Thoda Thoda Thoda Thoda Thoda Thoda Muskura

🀣 Hope it doesn't make her run away forever, krupsie! varun+guitar=scary but what other songs could it be? Hmmm.