LNMDJ Written Update December 10, 2009

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Prithvi comes to meet Damini and brings flowers for her.He enters the room and she says i was waiting for you.I will not tolerate your rudeness at all anymore.Prithvi tries to talk to her but she doesnt listen.She says nothing will stop me now.not even your fake love.I know this marriage is a mistake for you.so i will fix this for you.I and going to file for divorce tomorrow.Prithiv is shocked the flowers drop on the floor.
Avni thinks about Jai..Sam comes and asks her to come home and he is sorry for everything. Avni says you dont have to pretend to love me.and i have made my choice.Sam holds he rhand and he says not for me but for yourself and the child please listen to me.Avni shrugs his hand off remembering how he disrespected her kid infront of everyone and refused to accept.she syas what child are you talking about the one who you refused to accept..Sam says he wants to fix everything..avni says nothing can change now..He takes her hand and luggage and takes it with her.
Damini says you heard right.I tried to understand you alot.i even tried to change my self but you just wouldnt understand me. Pri says i know how i behaved was wrong but i came here to apologize. Damini says i dont need you explanations.He tries to console her but sh esays no need for this.now before i do something worng just leave from here. He tries to come closer to her but then she moves away.and he leaves the room..
Rosh is in her room. She tihnks about Varuin and then gets mad..Goldie comes and says she met Varun and seemed upset.Rosh says she doesnt know any Varun.Goldie take a letter and elaves it for Rosh.Rosh sees it and says take it away.Goldie gets a call from Varun.Goldie says she is not with Rosh right now.Rosh grabs the phone from her and yells I dont knoe any guy named Varun now stop bothering me.i have alot of work.Varun is tensed..Goldie leaves.
Prithvi alll alone thinks about the times he hurt Damini.Damini comes out and sees him.Ila ccomes and asks if all is fine.He says yes..Damini leaves and then so deos Prithvi.
Sam brings Avni in the house & says stay here.he wants to do everything right this time.e begs her to stay here for their child.this is your house and if you leave then i will have to leave from here aswell.He folds his hands and begs her to stay.He says please stay.just give me a last chance.She looks at him then arounf the house.

Pre-Cap-
Sam and Prithvi both says sorry to Avni & Damini.Sam says i know i messed everything up but i will fix everything aswell..She looks at him.Prithvi asks Damini to give him one more chance.

THE END

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Zaara!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awwwwww amazing update zaara what an episode, samir begging and so as prithvi, omg its getting interesting day by day.

mallu
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update!!! now prithvi n sam are gonna PAY!!!
mah403 thumbnail
thanks1

awww how sweet i'm so happy they are workin it out :)
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update, ab dekhta hain what the brothers will have to do to win back the girls' love!!
DEEENCH thumbnail
Thanx 4 the update!!
love they way sam just take her back home!!

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update zaara.