Romit Raj and Jennifer winget to perform in finale

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Shaka Laka Boom Boom co-actors to perform
Buzz up!

The Grand Finale of Perfect Bride will see host, Romit Raj and Jennifer Winget performing together after 6 years.

An Indya source tells us, "The Grand Finale will get musical with performances coming from all. Romit Raj, the host of the show will be seen performing with Jennifer Winget. They will be dancing to two numbers, 'Tenu Leke Mein Jaoonga' from Salaam-e-Ishq and 'Zhalak Zhalak from Devdas .Not only this even Malaika Arora Khan and Shekhar Suman will be performing in the finale.

We spoke to Romit Raj, "I am looking forward for the finale episode of Lux Perfect Bride and for this I am happy that Jennifer will be performing with me after 6 years and it was good to meet my old co-star and that also for Star Plus show. I'm happy that finally this show will get two perfect brides because both Priyanka and Rumpa have decided to get married through this show."

Further he told us that, "This show is very special for me because in career wise this show has opened the doors for anchoring.Judges Shekhar Suman and Malaika Arora Khan will also be seen performing the dance floor. Even ex-contestant Pooja Tandon will also be seen performing solo."

Get ready for all the action in the Grand Finale of Perfect Bride on 12th December at 9 PM. Rakhi Sawant will provide the much-needed drama quotient to the finale of the Perfect Bride, as there will be lot of brilliant performances coming from the host, judges and ex-contestants too.

Mods can close the topic if its unnecessary.