midtown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Kakon is taken to the hospital but no one is willing to admit her there as it is an accident cum police case. She is admitted as soon as Veeru tells them that he is Kunal Mehra's driver. The doctor tells them  they should mentioned Kunal Mehra's name earlier, she would have been admitted earlier without any delay. Kunal reaches the Panvel Farm House and leaves instructions there on not being disturbed by any one. Karishma gets a call from the old maid of the farm house and finds out from her that Kunal is at the Panvel Farm house. Karishma and Lekha decide to go to Panvel along with Veeru. Kakon is admitted in a private hospital from a municipal hospital and needs Rs 20,000 as admission fees. Further, there are told that there is a brain surgery that needs to be done as the clot in the brain needs to be removed. The entire operation cost turns out to be Rs 3 lakhs and they have 24 hours to pay the money or else Kakon's life would be in danger. There is a cash crunch and Kanchan says that there is only one place from where they can get the money. Kanchan and Shamoli go to the Mehra Mansion and ask Karishma for Rs 3 lakhs, which Karishma refuses to give and humiliates the girls. Both the sisters are helpless and emotional when Veeru comes to them and tells them that he has to leave for Panvel with Karishma but he will talk to Kunal Bhaiya. Shamoli is walking in the rain and has flashes of what Kunal tells her while proposing to her. She gets into the taxi and reaches the farmhouse where Kunal is shocked to see her. I n the case, Veeru is upset that he had to leave Shamoli like this whereas Lekha is talking to Karishma and telling her that she cant tolerate another women in their relationship. At the farm house, Shamoli puts a bag in front of Kunal and tells him that she takes her word back about being the only person who has helped Kunal Mehra. She gives him the bag and tells him to fill it with money as she is in need of the money for her sisters operation. Kunal tells her that he will help her as he feels for her sister but after that will not see her face again Edited by midtown - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh man!  She still didn't say yes?  i was hoping more of "Kunal sir, I take back what I said and I agree to marry you 😳"  but NOOOOO of course that wont' happen so soon 😭.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks.....................
i'm still puzzled as how will  kunal marry shamoli?
aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GOOD, I  never want her to agree to marry him... that would be absolutely pathetic
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shamolie will marry to Kunal to teach a good lession to Karishma and Lekha who humiliated them badly.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i was thinking she will agree to marry him
it will be interesting to know what will change her mind to finally marry kunal.
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i think she will agree to marry him because of kakoon and to get the money...