Written Update:- 9th Dec; Shocking Revelation DONE

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update: 9th December 2009- Shocking Revelation; HDHAA

Part 1
We see the same scene which we saw yesterday. Virah holding Avi's hand and all that. Anu is very shocked on seeing Avi like this. Tappu is looking at the calender. Just then Anu comes inside. She wants to ask something about him and Avi. Tappu is worried. Anu tells him not to lie. She knows everything. She knows something is wrong between him and Avi. Tappu says she is having a wrong faimee. Anu puts his hand on her head and asks him to say the truth. He says their rishta is going to get over. He explains everything to her. About him sleeping on the floor and all that. Anu staggers. He remembers telling Avi not to go. Anu falls into the seat. Avi comes. Anu glares at her.

Everybody is surrounding Avi to question her. Anu wants Avi's answer. She wonders why Avi is doing. She asks her how she can leave Tappu and go. Daadi says they treated Avi as a beti not a bahu. Daada says love happens after marriage, many-a-times. He wants her to give one more chance to the relationship. Adi supports Tappu and says that Tappu loves anybody. Rajshree tells that Tappu loves his enemies too.

Anu demands and answer from Avi. Then Tappu says that she had never loved him. Everbody is shocked. He once again repeats that. He says its his fault. He says that before marriage Avi saw that side of him which was not true. He says shaadi is janam-janam ki rishta. He says that love is necessary for this. He says Avantika doesn't love him. She respects him and listens to him but doesn't love him. He says in a relationship without love it becomes a burden. He defends Avi boldly. He says Avi gave him a month to save this relationship and she took all responsibilities of the house. He says God didn't make them for each other😭. He says then why should they try to fix the relationship. Since Avi tried so much, he is not going to force her.

He says he is very happy and his happiness is in Avi's happiness. He says Avi is happy in her house with someone else. In their kismat it was written they were not for each other and "Hum Dono Hain Alag Alagg". He tells that she is now free of the relationship. She asks her family to support him and to let Avi go happily. Avi is crying a lot. Everybody except VaNtika go away. They stare at each other. Even Tappu is about to go when she says today everything happened bad (wrong grammar). She says if she stays nobody will be happy and she wants to go the next day itself. Tappu nods and goes up.

Part 2
Anu is sitting devastated. Daadi and Rajshree sit next to him. She wonders why all this is happening to his family. She says Mafat had given her the house's responsibilty. She says she is defeated and can't look after the house. Rajshree consoles her saying soon it will be alright. She says her baroosa is breaking. She says baroosa has become halat. Daadi says she understands Anu's pain. She says she has full faith in Shri Ji Baba. She says SJB is looking at all this. Anu says if he is looking at them why is there all these problems. She wonders where all the happiness of the house goes away.

Mallika thanks all those people thanks for saying something against Adi. She says she will help them all. She pays him for this. She thanks Adi's wakeel for working with them. He agrees. She says Adi had tried to defeat her. If she doesn't destroy him her name is not Mallika. PINKESH IS HEARING ALL THIS. She talks to herself saying that first Adi will be in jail. Then everybody will hate him. She turns back and sees PP😆

Part 3
Avi is staring at the calender when Tappu enters. He says he is going for a walk. Avi asks whether she can go along too. Tappu agrees and Avi smiles.

Mallika tries to tell Pinkesh that she did all this to punish Adi. She says he was tired so she will get food and she should frehsen up. Pinkesh is lost in thought.

Pre-cap: Anu gives Avi a Ganapati idol and says that when starting a new life it is supposed to be a good omen. She asks Avi to keep it.

Rating: ***/5; finally a good episode. I'm impressed! Avi wants to go for a walk with Tappu!!! That's amazing!! And Pinkesh knows Mallika's truth!! Hopefully things will get sorted out soon!!! I'm sure we will have a good ending for HDHAA!

Please comment guys!!! I'm excited!!! So very very excited!!! It's going to be a smashing finale, I guess!

Comment and press the like button if you do,
Nidheya

THIS UPDATE IS WRITTEN EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS!! DO NOT COPY AND PASTE TO OTHER WEBSITES. WRITTEN BY NIDHEYACOLE.
Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutyv thumbnail
thanks. I really appreciate  the  efforts  u  for daily  doing the updates as quick as possible infact within one hour . Thanks again
Thanks Cuty!
Writing updates for HDHAA is a passion for me so I do it!! I write it at the same time it is going on, so the updates are up by 10:45 pm!

Nidheya
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

poor pinkesh :(
And poor Avi! :(
And poor us :(((((((((((((((((((((((
liquidfantasy thumbnail
go pinkesh!!go pinkesh!!show u r on sachai ki side..
thnx fr d update😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks, I am so glad the truth is out about Mallika. Pinkesh will probably expose her for the liar she is!
alpeshr82 thumbnail
great update.

i was really shocked about the defense lawyer working for malika.  but i just hope pinkesh will see sense and realise what is going on and tells the judge.
but i think it would have been better if rajshree and adi worked together to trick malika in to telling the truth, sort of the same way adi and gajju worked together to get the jewellery back. 

i also have a feeling that tappu and avi won't end up together, they will probably just remain friends after she leaves. 
avi hasn't said anything or acted in anyway to make me think that she wants to stay with tappu
She went for a walk with him, that itself says she likes him. During the walk we will see some :P :P :P moments which will set Avi thinking.
After she returns home, she will be missing Varun and come back to him, I'm sure!!!