Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
1 serial from tholai enough for 7 jenmam... thank god its 10.30 pm in malaysia...  TV belongs to me that time... tholai do something else.... ur killing tamil serial fan in whole world...
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeydaisy

1 serial from tholai enough for 7 jenmam... thank god its 10.30 pm in malaysia...  TV belongs to me that time... tholai do something else.... ur killing tamil serial fan in whole world...

HD, high five!!!  😃 Ditto here.  After 10, the remote control is in my hand.  I had to endure Chellame, so that I can get remote in my hand......... 😆

Meena, I am not sure, but I doubt if there is a Thiruselvam's fan in IF.  If there is one, surely someone would have come and protested it. 😉 The reason I am asking no updates not only because Roja gave me assurance that this is a crap, but I understand directors do come and visit IF.  Hopefully, they will get message across to Thiruselvam, how much his fans are not bothered with his new serial let alone his Kolongal or Kolpangal.

I do hope Thiruselvam visits IF and hopefully he knows how much we are disgusted with Kolangal and more disgusted with madhavi. 🤢
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do hope Thiruselvam visits IF and hopefully he knows how much we are disgusted with Kolangal and more disgusted with madhavi. 🤢 Me too the same Caryn...

I though Roja akka is Thols greatest fan... And she can't run her CK without him.... 😉..
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

HD, high five!!!  😃 Ditto here.  After 10, the remote control is in my hand.  I had to endure Chellame, so that I can get remote in my hand......... 😆

Meena, I am not sure, but I doubt if there is a Thiruselvam's fan in IF.  If there is one, surely someone would have come and protested it. 😉 The reason I am asking no updates not only because Roja gave me assurance that this is a crap, but I understand directors do come and visit IF.  Hopefully, they will get message across to Thiruselvam, how much his fans are not bothered with his new serial let alone his Kolongal or Kolpangal.

I do hope Thiruselvam visits IF and hopefully he knows how much we are disgusted with Kolangal and more disgusted with madhavi. 🤢

do thiruselvam from Kolangal has fan? ??????😕
but i liked to see his acting in Metti Oil..(but im not his fan)
sorry, tholai... kolangal is really crap... nice story at begining but later is become crap.. thank god we can celebrate this year without kolangal serial...
Edited by honeydaisy - 14 years ago