Written Update of Dec 7th & 8th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone here is monday and tuesday's update....

the show starts with tayaji telling ranbir to let go rukmani's hand or he is not welcome in the family even tough he told him not to see her he came all the way to get married to her and then tells mamasa that to take the girl to her dads place and rukmai tells ranbir that my dad will kill me please dont kuwarji and ranbir says tayaji please let her go I promise I will do as you tell me and tayaji let her go and takes ranbir with him and ranbir says sorry to her and rukmani at home has put mendhi on her hand and rasal tells her that how can see marry someone that old and rukmani says look this mendhi shows that my husband will love me very much so dont worry about me I will be happy and they hug but rukmani is not convinced herself. At haveli tayaji tell everyone what he was about to do and nanima says I knew about it and tayaji says then how can you let him go and she says his happiness means everything to me and tayaji is not happy to hear that and ranbirs dad slaps him and tayaji says if you had slap him befor we would not have to see this day and everyone leaves and ranbir is determinant to find out the truth about the property papers. Someone is trying to get the aachar's tin (pickle) up form top but drops it and the servant comes and yells at her and another servant comes and says she it the oldest malkin of this haveli and the servant ask for forgiveness and the malkin says its ok and the old servant tells the girl servant that because she could not give son to the thakor he married an another woman. At home ranbir's sisters kundli dont match and nani says it has happen before too and I dont want anyones life to be ruined so no meeragie if kundli dont match and ranbir's sister is not happy to hear this. Deep comes and tells his dad that he is going to work and he does not care what is going on the house if it is not related to him and he tells his wife that and she says he is fallowing on his fathers footstep. The thakor gets upset and goes to his first wife and says you are my medicine to all my problem and she puts oil in his hair. Nanisa comes to ask the 2nd malkin and she says he went to get his head message where else would he be and thakor comes and nani asks for the keys to the cottage where she wants cleaning done and ranbir hears this and gets the key from servant and decides to check for the property paer but he does not find it and show ends there...

there are Americans who are come to see the haveli and ranbir's dad tell him that he should send ranbir and tayaji says no and mamasa gets happy but decides to give one more chance because of ranbir's dad and at rukmanis house her mom does not like that her husband will give the golden necklace to rukmani and they have fight and tells him that is because she is not mine and he is shock and says this will be given to her only because this her moms only nishani(memory) and as rasal and kishan are doing puri the brother says I saw everyones hubby to be but didis is most ugly ever and his mom comes and says why do you care stop talking to girls go out and play. Ranbir shows the haveli and he gets tought of checking for papers here and tells mama to take care and he will be back mamasa thinks he went to see rukmani so he tells the people in house when he comes home everyone looks upset and ranbir tells what he was doing and tayaji realize that the property is really not his and says he is very proud of him and ask him if he likes rukmani. Rukmani is getting ready to marry that old-budha but just then tayaji says stop and rukmani's dad thinks that he came to fight again and he will not have it and realize that ranbir is form same family and get more upset and accuses him to be a traitor and tayaji says he is the one who helped you and I really believe that this is your property but I also want soemthing in return and he again thinks something wrong but he says I want your daughters hand in marriage and he says no but ranbirs dad says they both like each other if you dont believe ask her and ranbir says I will keep her always happy and her dad hears this and give him the shagoon and the old-budha says I will not let this pass I am gone take you to the panchayet and tayaji says we will see an show ends on ranbir and rukmani's happy face.

Sorry for any mistake....