Written Update 8th Dec Complete

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys🤗 My last update for HDDA😭 I will miss writing for this show

HDDA 8th Dec 2009

Episode starts off with Adi receiving a call from Malika. She tells him that she will take the case back if he apologises and allows her to get back into his life. Adi gets wild hearing this and tells her that she will be the one to apologise. Rajshree tells Malika that she can use all her money to lure the court but not a husband and wife's trust and also to think about how lonely she will become once the truth comes out. Malika pacing around and thinks about rajshree thoughts and starts crying just then Malika BF comes and asks how why she is crying, she says it cause of adi and then explains what adi has done and cries more. 

Scene shifts to Avi thinking about Viraj and the letter he wrote to her, just then Kolka behen comes and asks her why is she sad. She confides that Viraj proposed to her and doesn't know what to do; Varun is hearing all of this and is sad. Kolka behen tells Avi to listen to her heart. Avi in the kitchen just then she gets a message from Viraj saying that he wants to meet her. Avi is wondering what to do, just then Varun comes and says he will be out the entire day and if she wants she can meet her friends as she might get bored. Avi replies to Viraj message and says she is coming to meet him. On the other side Varun is crying thinking about what Avi said about the proposal and then says everything is over.

Court hearing begins, Malika is called to the stand and asks what relationship she has with adi and what happened that night. Malika says this is the person who was my friend and what he did was wrong by breaking my trust. She lies about how she refused adi to come to her house but he forcibly came and raped her.

On the other side Avi meets Viraj and says we should go to the pani puri place to eat, but Viraj says it's a middle class place. Viraj asks her what does she think about his proposal just then he gets a call. Meanwhile Malika is crying and Adi's lawyer has nothing to say. Judge says they will take a decision tomorrow. Birju tells Varun if Avi wants to start a new life, let it go and Varun cries on Birju shoulders. Viraj drops Avi home and says he is waiting for her reply and holds her hand. Anu is watching all of this, Avi is shocked.

Precap:- Anu asks Avi that what was wrong in Varun love that you are leaving him, Varun says that Avi never loved me. All are shocked.

Please press the 'Like' button for those who like the update 😉

Edited by bones88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!

i do see avi's point of view, but varun's too.

i really really hope that malika gets what she deserves soon :(
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks! I feel so bad for Varun, as for Mallika I hope she slips up in a web of her lies and the truth comes out. Rajshree, she has really stepped up in regards to Adi. She is fastly becoming his strength.
new world thumbnail
Doesn't something called a medical examination exists ...
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update.. thanks