8th December 2009 Written Update

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
⭐️Here is today's update!⭐️

Part 1
-Sarla wakes up and sees Amber, she becomes worried that Amber is already awake, she is about to fall off the bed, Amber catches her. He stops her, Sarla explains that she must do things for her husband, she leaves.
-Taiji is waiting impatiently for Sarla, Dhani is cleaning the floor. Taiji is worried how will her plan work if Sarla does not awake, she hears Sarla and tells Dhani to go help her.
-Dhani gives the tiffen to Sarla and tells her to give it to Amber. Sarla says she does not have to do this because Amber is fines if she does not do this stuff for him, Dhani looks worried at Taiji, who looks angry. Taiji wonders what to do after Sarla leaves, she has an idea as she watches Dhani work. She calls for Dhani, she tells Dhani,  you can stop doing this job because we need another plan. I know a way that will quickly bring them together, she pull of Dhani's dupatta. She says, we must put you between Amber and Sarla, Dhani is shocked. Taiji says, you must make Amber get very close to Sarla in a different way . Dhani turns away with tears in her eyes, Taiji looks pleased.

Part 2
-Dhani wipes her tears and turns to Taiji, Taiji tells her not to cry for she does not have to do anything bad, just make Sarla look better for Amber. Dhani says that this is bad. Taiji says, relationships are for many lives they don't break easily. Dhani says, what about Amber's first wife? Taiji yells at her, don't all him by his name, remember your status in this house. Taiji says lost of bad stuff about Dhani, she says, we married Amber to Sarla to get rid of Dhani, but he still loves her because this Sarla can't do anything, now you fix it. Once they get together, all will be well and Amber will forget Dhani forever. Dhani is shocked hearing this.
-Madhu tells Avinash, I wanted to be angry that you have not spoken to me since you came, but now i don't feel this way, I missed you and you did not even call, now we can sit and say sweet stuff to each other. Avinash remembers what his mother said and his promise to his mom. Avinash tells her, I am quiet why don't you think of this, he tells Madhu to leave, she leaves upset.
-Dhani is walking up the stairs, Amber is walking in the hallways, Sarla runs after him. Sarla tells him to take her to eat jalibee, Amber remembers when he gifted Dhani with jalibee. Dhani hears them talk, she leaves when Sarla goes to get ready, she is about to fall on the step, Amber takes her hand, Dhani is shocked. Amber leaves after he balances her, Dhani watches after him upset.

Part 3
(oops, I translated the Part 1 wrong, please ignore it, I redid it, I don't understand Taiji that well, I don't understand what her plan really is, might be wrong, sorry 😕)
-Taiji hears Rohan and Sarla, she sees them getting each other wt with the hose, she becomes annoyed. She yells for Sarla, both Rohan and Sarla are scared, they blame each other. Taiji yells at them and tells Rohan to go inside, Sarla tries to go too, Taiji does not let her. Dhani comes and brings a towel for her, Taiji does not let her give it to Sarla. Taiji tells her to go to her room, Sarla goes.
-Taiji goes to Dhani and tells her, it is good Amber is in the room, now go and see how close Amber and Sarla come to each other. Dhani is shocked, Dhani clutches the towel and goes.
-Sarla runs into the room, she sees Amber and hugs him. Dhani sees this and is upset, Taiji follows after Dhani and signs Dhani to looks in

Precap
-No precap
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago