Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Sumi - PM Lana and clarify. I need to know if I can shoot you down with my infamous questions!

Right all, busy day tomorrow so I'm off.
Night! Or morning. Whatever.
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lana pagal ho gayi hai [after all meri hi sousis hai]  
we get to ask the question not Sumo! all ready Sumo?😎
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oooh! meanie!!!
got into your new role so fast!

Wait..........we have to do what you say, not what you dont!
So start grilling people!!
Lmao
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol fine ask me questions for all I care :P...do I have to answer them though?
-bhootni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash fan4ever

oooh! meanie!!!

got into your new role so fast!

Wait..........we have to do what you say, not what you dont!
So start grilling people!!
Lmao

lol of course...i am a princess remember :P...and either way i get to order people around lol
-bhootni- thumbnail
btw...how do I upload a siggy...i forgot
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uhh, yes Sumo ji!! you have to answer!😆  
Ready?

If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want? If you could meet any celebrity or other personality in the world, who would it be and why? Who is your favourite super hero? If you were an animal then what would you be? When you were growing up what did you want to become in life? Which is your favourite song that you would sing at a karaoke bar? Which is the trait you love the most and least about yourself? Which is your favourite cartoon character? Which character in a book best describes who you are? What is favorite fantasy? Which is your colour that best describes you or stands for your personality? Which is the one romance depicted in the movies that you would want to experience in your life? Which is the celebrity or actor you would want to date? What is the one thing that you have done in your life that you would want to undo? Do you have many friends? Describe yourself in a single sentence? What are the flowers that you believe describe your personality and how? If you could cook for me what would it be? If you were any particular geometric shape what would it be? Which song best fits your image and why? Do you have a tattoo, where is it located and what does it stand for? Who are your favourite author and your favourite book? Do you believe in the afterlife? Do you believe in soul mates? If God were a woman what would be the one thing she would change about the world? If you were to be reborn who would you want to be born as? What is the thing you most like and dislike about me? What would you do if your partner cheated on you? Do you believe human beings are monogamous by nature?
  •  What is the one thing that you would want your children to learn about life?
  • If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give him/her?
  • If you were an activist what would want to protest against?If you could be any mystic or a holy or religious man who would it be and why?
  • found them on the net, i havent read through all of them so skip the ones you think are too adult or so😳

Reine thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    oh sumi!!!
    use tinypic or photobucket!!!
    -bhootni- thumbnail
    lol be right back with the answers....though you've gotta be kidding me payal
    Amit-Tandon thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Hello everyone... Omg last time i checked the island we were on island 3 and now on 11