7th Dec 2009: Monday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

7th Dec 2009: Monday – Update

Nakul n his Dadi come to Sethi house to see Simi and to talk about the rishta.

The lady from the medical shop whom Nitu met at the time of buying preg test comes to their home at the same time to return money to Nitu.

She comes inside asking everybody whats the good news and why are they hiding it.

Nitu gets terrified seeing that lady there.

She takes her inside to an adjacent room, and tells her there isn't any good news that she is assuming. She says she bought the preg test for one of her friends.

The lady doesn't believe her…but she leaves the house.

Simi is in the kitchen making louki ki halwa for the guests. Abhi comes into the kitchen. Simi asks him why he is there. Asks him to go away as some1 might see him there. Abhi says she needn't worry about that, as everybody is busy in the hall entertaining guests.

He tells her that his jacket is torn, and asks her to do something. Simi asks him to take care of the halwa…and goes from there to get a needle n thread.

Meanwhile Abhi takes out some green chillis and put them in the halwa to spoil the taste and Simi's cooking reputation.

Anuj n Anita in their room. Anuj says they should go to her daadi n Nakul. Anita tells him that she cannot stand their family as they are very old-fashioned. Anuj says they should think about Simi's rishta.

Anita tells him that she wants Simi to get married and go away to her own house soon. Anuj is surprised hearing Anita's words.

Sethi asks Nakul why he wants to marry Simi. He says he heard about Simi's 1st rishta(with RB) and about how it broke. He says he also heard about how Simi did all that for her brother and family. That's the quality he liked in her that's why he came there for the rishta. Sethi is happy with his reply.

Nakul's daadi asks Manjuji how much she trusts her daughters. Manju says she trusts them a lot. Especially Simi. Daadi says that its good to trust their kids to certain extent but not 100%.

Nitu brings in tea and snacks at the same time. She excuses herself and goes to her room. Manju asks her inform Simi to come there with water for daadi.

Daadi tells Manju that they are not looking for a bahu is a kind of show off. They want some1 who can give 100% support to the family and to Nakul, and who can do anything for him. She infirms Manju that he might even become a minister one day, so they need a bahu who can take care of everything, and that's the reason they came to them.

Manju is happy listening to her. She offers her snacks, daadi asks if there are any chillis in that. She says she is allergic to them. Manju assures her that there are no chillis in that snack.

After the snack, she offers louki ki halwa to her. She gets an allergic reaction, a stroke kind of thing when she puts the halwa in her mouth. Manju gets terrified…and starts screaming for help. Simi comes there with water. She rushes to daadi to help.

All the family members including Sethiji, Nakul and abhi too come there. Simi asks Mili to get some kind of smelling salt immediately.

Simi makes daadi sniff that… Daadi gets better. She realizes its Simi who made her better. Nakul finally sees Simi. He looks Abhi questioningly.. Abhi is completely gets disappointed with the turn of events. He senses that Daadi n Nakul liked Simi.

Simi about to touch Daadi's feet for blessings…Daadi puts her dupatta on her head and blesses her.

This makes Abhi sadder.

Nakul n Daadi are about to leave… Nakul is searching for Abhi wondering where he is. Sethi says Abhi is like his own family member, he will have his dinner with them and then go.

So, Nakul n daadi leave.

Abhi is alone in a corner…almost crying…

Daadi n Nakul are in the car. She tells him that she came to Sethis house not about his marriage alone, but also for his brother Omi. She says that she wants both their marriages to happen at the same time. She also says that she liked Nitu for Omi, and tells him that they can keep Omi in her hands. Nakul tells Daadi that her wish will be fulfilled.

Tomorrow:

Abhi asks his sister how can she talk like that to Anuj's mother. He tries to correct her. But Anita gets angry …and slaps him. Asks him not to create misunderstandings between her n Anuj.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update- this post is now a new topic.

Laila
Edited by Laila2009 - 14 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

I feel really sorry for Abhi. Why doesn't he talk to Daadi or someone and explain the true situ? How long will the suspense of their togetherness last?
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update. thanks. my Lord anita is soooo selfish and stupid. get rid of her. she is trouble.
Thanks ever so much for  the update and the time put into it . . .

But . . . I'm beginning to get even more convinced that the script writing has been turned over to flunkies . . . they'd never make it any class of mine!!

You're administering 'smelling-salts' and water for a potential anaphylactic shock/reaction?!!!  And she recovers?!!! Wait . . . did the Vatican put in application for a miracle to help with their next beatification?!!

See . . . this is  when I get my nose really bent out of shape . . . there's not an iota of effort put into understanding the biology, chemistry, and physics of this planet!!  If nothing else, they could use this as an educational tool to help people understand that such things can happen and ought not to be taken lightly!  Another missed opportunity - the first is the pregnancy brouhaha!!

And what colossal inanity . . . this could have been an optimal chance to rid the show of Daadi . . . cleanly . . . but no . . . that would have been the smart thing to do I guess . . . they're acting just like the American government  😕
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

thanku so much 4 a wonderful update

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a lot..what is wid the complete character change of both the tarneja siblings?wasnt this the same anita who had stayed so nicely wid the  family wid no complaints whatsoever?and wasnt this the same abhi who was so mature compared to his age?and now look at both of them..did abhi think at all abt the respect of simi and her family b4 meddling with the food?and as for anita,i have no words..her character is an absolute snobbish caricature of earlier anita now..
Tas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thts not some smelling salt..thts called hing(asafoetida)...its usually used in India while cooking...& ya in india it is also used as a herbal medicine for curing allergies and i think to some extent for asthma attacks too...bt i dnt think dadi had asthma attack..she was allergic to chilly...so using hing was quite right.. 😊