FF||Always yours||update page 6

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

MY FIRST FF ON ARJUHI😳

He looks at her. The window is lowered. A strand of brown hair discovers her neck soft. A profile light but firm, blue eyes, sweet and calm, listen to that song narrowed. So calmly strikes him. "Hey!" She turns to him, surprised. And in that glance of a few seconds, a lifetime. Forever. That's how many times it happened. Stop. For a moment. Just a moment. Yet just that. And something touches us ... But it is a chance or fate had stopped at that traffic light?

At that moment, close to that car, right there, looking at that window. And that moment is forever. Many times. Deciding whether to go one evening at the party or not, go into a shop or go ahead and change direction, to stay home or go out, get the group to dinner or that which goes to the movies.

A choice of a second. Only a moment but can be a life. And you wonder what you have been the protagonist, as was all decided a while, what would have been if you had made the other choice. And you remain so silent, undecided. Then you smile while the light turns green.

The machine restarts. And all seems lost. Not everything. You know that Arjun and Arohi will meet again. And they arrive there, there where only lovers arrive. "Ek dil ke liye duniya, ek pal ke liye zindagi".

He smiles, standing beside her, on that bike, large shoulders, his hands already tanned too early for that half of April. "Want to come for a ride with me?" "No, I'm going to work ...". The blue of the sky. A Shimla sun. Hot as a few days of July.

The cool of the morning still not enough to erase the taste of coffee.. The caress of a cushion, the warmth of a night. Suddenly, a musical note. In the air, between the two.

Something begins to vibrate. They were seen by chance. They look, they observed each other, try to feel. It's like standing in water to see from a distance a wave that is rising.. Turn on the table ready to ride. And then ... Sure. Yes it is. I chose it

"Come and take a ride?". A polite refusal. "No I'm going to work." Arjun yet he insists, has chosen its wave and will not abandon it, does not want to go, no. Wants to ride. Between spray and storms there in the tube, between the sun behind rocks and in transparency. Insists. "Don't go at work? I'll  come and get there before". Because that wave fascinates him, grows, noisy, runs to the sea, is coming ... Perhaps frighten those who do not feel she could ride. But for some, has a beauty deafening. It's everything. And Arjun was waiting for this. Since lot of time. A dive where the sea is bluer. Nothing more. And love ... Highest of all, on the white column of the bridge, a writing dominates the others, indelible. And there on the cold marble, blue as her eyes, beautiful as he always desired: "You and I three seven over the Heaven'remains to ask you something'.Kitani Mohabbat Hai? "

-Parm- Edited by -Parm- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Do comment and critice it.
Part 1 page1
Part 2 page 3
Part 3 page 5
Part 4 page 6

-Parm-
Edited by -Parm- - 14 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awww it's really nice parm
loved the words u have used =)
Nice beautiful thanks so much itna acha  FF hai.
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KMH_Arjuhi

yhh i agreee 😃
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali...xXx

awww it's really nice parm

loved the words u have used =)

thanks a lot Anjali😃 mean a lot😳

-Parm-
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: KMH_Arjuhi

Thanks Zaneb😃😃😃
glad u like it

-Parm-
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh really nice PARM...loved it
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: linda_marco18

ohh really nice PARM...loved it

Thanks buddy😳😉

-Parm-
A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Parm😊....Yu and new FF...mujhe bataya bhi nahi😭...anyways
For yur writing ....I just wanna say  'WONDERFUL'👏
I'm looking forward to read this one but the selection of yur words is great.

Pm me whenever yu update n cont. soooooooooooon😛
God bless yu.

A...