Written Update:- 7th December

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Part 1
Varun is looking at all of Avantika's things recollecting her memories. He starts crying looking at clothes and jewellery saying that she will take all her things with her, but she will always remain in this house and in his heart. He says he will never trouble her after the last day. He looks at her photo and says he has complaint against God for getting them together if they weren't meant together.

Avi comes home recollecting Viraj's proposal and Anu meets her. Anu asks her where she went and she says Gazar restaurant. Anu says Kokila behen said that she was going out with her friends when Tappu says that she went to the restaurant with her friends.

Varun tells Avi that he will never trouble her or forget her. He says that she must take care of herself, something she always forgot to do.

Raj and Adi's ccase has been postponed by a day because they have a new wakeel.

Avantika is putting her clothes in the cupboard when she gets a phone call from her friends who congratulate her on the good news. Avi says there is no good news. Rads and Niyati tell her that hers and Viraj's couple is very cute and so will their childrens. Avi finds a romantic poem written by Tappu.

In the court, they call the driver as witness who says that Adi was trying to stalk Mallika. Then Mallika's servant Sangeeta comes upto the witness box and says that Adi bribed her with Rs. 1000 to let him in Mallika's room and also asked her not to disturb him and Mallika.

Part 2
Sangeeta agrees. Mallika's account manager Suresh Mehta comes to the witness box. SM says that Adi really wanted to work with Adi. Mallika "supposedly" felt pity for Adi and signed the contract. Adi screams that all this is lie. The judge calls for order.

Then Adi's client is called onto the witness box. Adi thanks his stars that with Mr. Agarwal is called. Mr. A speaks against Adi.

Part 3
Mr. Agarwal says that they had let Adi join the company only for Mallika. Adi yells saying that he is innocent and that they are all playing a game to trap him. He breaks down and bangs his head on the witness stand. Everybody is surprised when Rajshree runs to him. Adi holds Raj's hand and cries on her shoulder. Mallika gets furious seeing this.

Pre-cap:- Viraj drops Avi at home. Anu sees this.

Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Update NidheyaπŸ€— I want some happy moments before this show endsπŸ˜”πŸ˜­
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks

i bet malika gets jealous and blurts stuff out
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I have a feeling she does so too!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I felt so bad for Adi when he broke down in court, Mallika is evil!!
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, this is my first post on HDHAA forum.

The best ending to the case would be Pinkesh turning up and taking Adi's side and slamming Mallika publicly! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘    And saying now he understands the kind of woman she is and why she left Adi at the mandap! That would be the best vindication for Adi with his friend back on his side and Rajshree. 😊
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update!
thank you!