Article:Madhura Naik is sick; takes leave

Eusra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Madhura Naik is sick; takes leave
Buzz up!

TV actress Madhura Naik aka Maya of Star Plus' Kis Des Main Hai Mera Dil is on a week off from her busy shooting. The actor has high fever and so doctors have advised her for bed rest.

An Indya source tells us," When Madhura came on the sets, she was fine as usual and her shooting was taking place but suddenly she was not well so she took some medicines but later in the evening she had high fever and was looking very weak. Now from the last 2 days, she is not coming for the shoots."

Further our source told us," Her health is more important, so she is taking rest and we all are hoping that very soon she will be fine to join the sets of Kis Des Main…

About her well being we spoke to Madhura Naik who said, "Yes, I am having fever since Friday and so I am on a medical leave. Doctors having prescribed me medicines and they have told me to go for the medical tests as my fever is not coming below 100 and so I am just waiting for my medical reports to come and I have informed about this to my serial's creative heads and they are very supportive and I hope I will join my work very soon."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Madhura-Naik-is-sick&xfile=2009/December/News_20091207_35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
Thanks dear
OMG what happen to kis Desh actors..Ek ke Baad ek πŸ˜’
Take care and Get Well Soon Madhura 😊
Aww..she may have got it from Harshad i mean, indirectly. (dengue doesnt spread from 1 person to another, it spreads only by mosquito bite). Hope Additi & others dont get it, especially older ones like DQsir & Shamaji. Get well soon Madhura

Edited by Kutimani - 14 years ago
PH4EVR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Get Well Soon Madhura 😊

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Get well soon

But its weird she took a leave due to temperature and its news HC was in hospital and still no news?πŸ˜•
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Get well soon Madhura..

But one thing really pissed me that is why the media did not bothered to publish an article about HC  when he was soo ill and even was admitted to hospital for 2 days.This is really sad on part of media that they show biasedness in such things like heath too...

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Hai RAb.....................yeh kiya horaha hai...pehle Harshu aur ab Madhura.....kal ko patta chala Heer bhii hospital mai edmit hai.......

GET WELL SOON GUYS>..........
snowwhite30 thumbnail
Get well soon madhura..........

India-Forum wen u can inform us abt madhura's health.... Y din u informed us abt Harshad health.....????
minx123 thumbnail
get well soon madhura..ur my fav
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yess get well soon madhura ............take care...