patelmaitri123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 part 1

gessa and the two girls go the bazzar to sell murti and the choti girl try to call kunwarisa. over at the mansion kunwaris nana comes and everyone is happy to see her. when she goes and meets kunwarisa she ask why is he sad he said nothing he doen't want to get worried. nani sad when you were little i use to get your worries go away. so he told her everything about the girl he like rukami. and nani says she will take to taji and when she takes to taji he says no i am not going to let this happen. the rukami sister call him on the phone and says the kunwarisa rukimnia didi is marrieying someone older than my dad. your family is enimes with my fathere why are you punishing my sister. she says she will meet him in the shiv mandir in an hour. kunwarisa says to his nani that is going to stop runkiami from marrying the older person and if she doesn't he is going to marry her. And he goes. his uncle hears him talk to nani. and that all i watch the vdieo wont load up after that sorry for any mistakes