Miley Jab Hum Tum Couple are real life Couple

Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

mohit and sanaya are real life Couple

This news is gonna break a lot of young hearts.
Their on-screen chemistry has sizzled the screens and have enchanted the viewers and now we hear that the real life couple are more than just good friends off the camera. According to sources, Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal are very fond of each other and seem to be inseparable on the sets. The two play Gunjan and Samrat in Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum.

Informs a source,

"Sanaya and Mohit get along like a house on fire and are stuck to each other once the camera stops rolling. They get completely engrossed in the romantic scenes even if the sequence doesn't require so much of intimacy. The two spend most of their time together in the actress' vanity van."

We tried contacting both the actors but where Sanaya didn't answer our call, Mohit's man Friday asked us to call after half an hour.

When we did we overheard Mohit asking his Man Friday to tell us that he was busy in a shot.

Edited by Mona1993 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It does Mohit-Sanaya in there, and Sanaya and Mohit confirmed they are not going out.

Please change your title so people don't jump at the sight of it.
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry guys its not Arti i was writing Article but cle got missing
mimi0295 thumbnail
LOL OMG I jumped 390285893476893479876893476934769812 metres when I saw the "ArTi" in the title. :|
& thanks for the article. I just wish the media left poor Mohit and Sanaya alone.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Love the pic!!! God, Mohit you are too perfect!!! 😳 😍 Gosh, if only.......!!! 😍

Shreya
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
posted at least a dozen times already...
though never with ArTi in the title...this is a first lol...
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok can we stop this once n for all....

topic starter...its an OLD article....
jen..they havent accepted or denied it....so CONFIRM is a strong statement dont u tbink..wen posting...kindly keep in mind the sentiments of all section of fans..n i am strictly not even referrin to me..coz i for one can see thro things rather clearly 🤣

coco.... i wish the media..left everyone alone..but WE compel the media to give us interviews..like the recent TT one...n y u excited abt arti 🤣 did u think they were datin..now thts not NEW either. is it 🤣

moral of the story,,,,make MJHT more interesting..so we dont rely on actors personal life chemistry...sorry for the preaching ..the daily dose of wine aint helping 🤣 🤣 i wish my frnds stop celebratin
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dear please edit your topic . it create misunderstanding for arti fans . its not about arti its about monaya . 😭
aish_punk thumbnail

this is an old article..and i guess not true!

but wish it was *sigh*
sweeetisme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
change ur topic plz...its monaya not arti...i got so happy but....it old news..we all knw abt it..