vansh needs ichha, , ,

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

I want  to ask one thing??? that what was special in today's special episode??

The same high dose of tapu was there to irritate, , , ,
our ichha was there for a small search operation only, ,,
and the planing of  tej singh, , ,which was highlighted througout the week  in promos and reminders, ,
was not audible for us,, , ,and poor tej singh was there for 2 to 3 minutes only,, , ,
they should  announce that , ,,
we dedicate this whole episode to the evilness of tapu and  chanda, , ,

"jisko dekhna ha dekhe, ,jisa nhi dekhna wo time waste na kare", , ,
and abt chanda she is such a drama queen oh GOD, , , tapu, , , nani and now a  new nuatanki , , ,
there is no limit of makers love for wamps, , ,

And abouve all, ,,vansh needs jeena ki ichha (means apne  bhai ki ichha)

now Mr paras will create vansh-ichha meeting, , and there,ll be a love at first sight, , ,

and then vansh'll say "lulla hume jeena ki ichha mill gai ha, , if you dont mind,,hmari setting kerwa do"

OMG, , just imagine the expression on veer's face, , ,
and veer'll convince ichha to merry his brother to get him out of the world of addiction, , ,

and we know there is no limit of ichha's mahaanta, , ,she'll get ready to save vansh's life, , ,

you guys give your opinion that how this merriage will happen????

but for me  , , ,its "DRUG NE BANA DI JODI"

Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.reddy89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh hell!
I hate uttaran,.,.,
vaishu.reddy89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how the heck can they side track ichcha so much with jus few mins in an episode,.,.,
let tapwater be shown, still atleast equal show of tina should be there,.,.,
I am in ICU emergency room . Got overdose of Tap Water.
Guys please pray for me......
desigirl007 thumbnail
If Iccha marries Vansh...it's going to ruin the show!!!!!!!!!!
The creatives will have to wrap up as there won't be enough audiences left to watch....
Despite Veer's marriage there is chemistry that you can see when ever Veer and Iccha meet...that kind of tension in a babhi and devar rishta is not good....moreover, we want happy ending and we want true love to persevere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if it is vansh - ichcha , then veer will be forced to accept Tappu - to at least convince ichcha to marry vansh .....
and then all his hatred and dialogues towards tappu will go in vain - there were some good dialogues which veer told to tappu .....
and then tappu wins as usual and the same old story of iccha - tappu will be shown with vansh - veer as
extra additives with tej and chanda as gluesticks .......................
as said we want true love to win not evil ideas and tap water. ........

shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evita.

I am in ICU emergency room . Got overdose of Tap Water.
Guys please pray for me......

get well soon evita, ,GOD bless you with a tapu-free episode in near future, ,,
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just wish instead of this vansh ichha track the creatives shud pave the way for bringing veer ichha tog. i guess more than 90% viewers want to see veer and ichha tog.
veer's so much love for ichha mustnt go in vain and as vijaya said veer's taunts towards taps r so gud that it will be really sad to see them going in vain.

it seems ichha has never loved veer. only because taps said no to veer and jogi thakur wanted veer for ichha....only so ichha said yes to veer. i just hope they show ichha's love for veer also. they can show that wen ichha is alone in her room she is loooking at veer's photo and shedding tears and saying "i love u a lot and i miss u".

its really frustrating to see ichha so easily destroyed veer's life without an iota of regret 😡

shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i just wish instead of this vansh ichha track the creatives shud pave the way for bringing veer ichha tog. i guess more than 90% viewers want to see veer and ichha tog.

veer's so much love for ichha mustnt go in vain and as vijaya said veer's taunts towards taps r so gud that it will be really sad to see them going in vain.

it seems ichha has never loved veer. only because taps said no to veer and jogi thakur wanted veer for ichha....only so ichha said yes to veer. i just hope they show ichha's love for veer also. they can show that wen ichha is alone in her room she is loooking at veer's photo and shedding tears and saying "i love u a lot and i miss u".

its really frustrating to see ichha so easily destroyed veer's life without an iota of regret 😡

you are right aditi that 90% vewers want veer-ichha togather, ,, ,

but who can ignore  the efforts to  bringe vansh-ichha togather, , ,
like veer said vansh need jeena ki ichha

the grug addiction of ichha's student, ,, ,and mai is going to pray for vansh's merriage, ,, ,

they could bring some other good hearted girl for vansh , , ,

and after tapu's bye bye to veer, , ,,veer merry to ichha, ,, ,like seedhi baat no bakwas kind, ,, ,

but seedhi baat  toh creatives ko samajh hi nhi ati, , , ,so a full on mental torture is there, ,, 

shonuu thumbnail

Its interesting that tapu has to do alots of work, ,, , , ,bt all she is doing

with a heavy heart is a routine for ichha, ,,means ichha was an ideal  choice for bundela bahu, ,, , ,is'nt it?