kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

CrEATION Of ThE WEeK
Video Avi of the week: by Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Siggy of the week: by NiceAngel

SUMmArYOf ThE WEeK

This week sees a new and fresh entry in the form of Kunal's ex-grilfriend Lekha with whom once Kunal was madly in love but she preferred her modelling carrer over marriage just because Kunal at that point of time was in a financial mess.She also happens to be Karishma's cousin and from her entry things have now really spiced up between Kunal,Lekha and Shamoli triangle;On one hand Lekha wants Kunal back in her life again and even Karishma is supporting her but on other hand slowly Kunal is developing feelings for Shamoli in his heart and has even started missing her when she is not around😳..Kunal himself is confused about his feelings at the moment thinking how can he start missing a maid😉😳...If all ths was not enough then we have another triangle developing in the form of Shamoli-Veeru-Kanchan😳..Veeru and Shamoli have finally cleared all their previous misunderstandings and have now confessed their love to each other in the form of a lip kiss😛..don't worry its just a fake kiss with some clever camera shots😉😆..Veeru now wants to marry Shamoli and has even approached his mother regarding marriage but theres a big confusion going on in his Mother's mind as she thinks Veeru is in love with Kanchan and wants to marry her;Kanchan also thinks the same and is waiting for Veeru to confess his love to her..With two parallel love triangles going side by side..there is also one small love story starting in the form of Mohit-Nisha😳...While Karishma wants Mohit to get married to Gujral family's daughter,Mohit is completely unaware of it and is busy running behind Nisha😆😳..So the stage is all set now for a dhamakedaar climax😃..This week raises few questions like Will Kunal accept that he is in love with Shamoli ??..Will Kanchan come to know that Veeru loves Shamoli and not her ??..Will Shamoli-Veeru's love survive or will it be overshadowed with various other difficulties in life ??All these answer might be out by next week..till then like I keep saying "Na Tum Jaano na Hum"
CHaRACTR OF ThE WEeK
One character which stood out this week from the rest was undoubtedly Mr.Kunal Mehra😳..His style,his way of looking at relationships in life,his struggle with loneliness and his growing feelings for a maid have really given a good blend of emotions for this character to flourish in the coming weeks👏..This week the Audience too cried with Kunal when he was feeling all alone in the crowd and analysing why he never got a companion in life😭...Next moment  he goes through a major mood swing self-analysing why he is falling for a maid😉..but in all this we see Kunal Mehra is one character who has kept his dignity intact👏..his overall personality and the way he communicates with everyone in the house with so much love and affection shows that he is very soft at heart and just wants to be loved by everyone😳..

DIALOGUEOF ThE WEeK

Sometimes even at the peak of our career we might feel lonely in life without a companion with whom we could have shared our happiness😳..Same happens with Kunal this week..because of his loneliness ..he sits in the garden alone and starts self-analysing😳..thats when he comes up with a wonderful dialogue which brings out the harsh truth about his lonely life..😭
The Dialogue is
"Yeh baat kisi se kya kahoon..yeh raaz. kisi pe kya kholoon..mein door talak bas tanha hoon..mein boloon bhi toh kya boloon..mein waqt ki navz(pulse) na thaam saka...har lamha haath se choot gaya..jis sheeshe mein tha aks mera..woh sheesha gir ke toot gaya..meri iss tanhayee ko door karne ke liye kahee koi toh hoga ?"

English Translation::
"With whom will I share my loneliness and deepest secrets in life..I m all alone in my life..I couldn't catch the pulse of the time..all the moment have now slipped away from my life..the mirror in which my reflection was visible has now broken into pieces..will someone ever walk into my life to make me complete and bring me out of my loneliness ?"

sCEnE OF ThE WEeK
the best scene this week was again between mr mehra and shamoli

the scene was shown this past thursday ,the scene showed kunal taking off a strand of hair that has fallen on her face .there were many veeru shamoili scene but the chemistry betrween kunal and shamoli is going superb!!

HOT TOPIC OF ThE WEeK

Edited by -anonymous- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palampur thumbnail
hai...who ever did this , has done it beautifully...........wonderful job

awsome............

but sorry bcz i dont agree wid this
sCEnE OF ThE WEeK
the best scene this week was again between mr mehra and shamoli

the scene was shown this past thursday ,the scene showed kunal taking off a strand of hair that has fallen on her face .there were many veeru shamoili scene but the chemistry betrween kunal and shamoli is going superb!!

bcz mere hisaab se best scene shamoli-veeru ka hone chahiye tha jab wo rain me the....

its only my opinion...
kchaims thumbnail

^^ hehe thts alryt dont b sowie ..we hv diffrent personal opinion ..😛
evn shamoli veeru was nice bt i rote abt shamoli kunal scene evn thinkin abt the future scenes ..as she nd kunal wil b made a couple

kchaims thumbnail
hehe y r u embaracedwe are not permitted to chat here 4 long.. 🤣 shal we move to chit chat section or my chat club?

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: palampur

hai...who ever did this , has done it beautifully...........wonderful job

thanchyu

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

hehe y r u embaracedwe are not permitted to chat here 4 long.. 🤣 shal we move to chit chat section or my chat club?

why not?? ok move there.....
where is ur chat club?
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh nice edition..keep up the good work everyone.....👏
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@waqas : umm... it isnt particularly done on viewer's choice! LOL! nd plus... its of last week,,, last 2 last i suppose not dis week...
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8............lovely nl..........taani........