*//* Shraddha's Club *\\*

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hii Guys

For all the crazy Shraddha fans come here and join ... Talk about the show and upcoming tracks.
Please no Spamming or bad language.
Have fun chattin.
Love Harsha
Tell me if you would like to join =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hello....

well the upcoming track is obv swayam and shraddha's love track....

but m jus nt lykin tht he's gna use her parents to gt close to her...its kinda wrong, cos tomorrow wen he falls for her, and she finds out the truth. she's neva gna 4gve him for using her parents...u knw hw shraddha can be very protective towards her parents...i jus hpe he keeps her parents away from all this... especially the mother...
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Toottaally Agreee Yaar I dont like how he is using them .. but i want to see Cute scences with Shraddha and SAwyam ... you know what i mean. HEHe
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yh hun i gt wt u mean...hpe dey shw luv track soon....magar i wnt swayam 2 fall in love with her for real....b4 she finds out the truth
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Yaa it would be intersiting to see that ... i would love to see how he tries to deny it ... but i wana see how he stand up for Shraddha aginst PAddo
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

swayam had used her mother in this case though but he took care that her blind helpless mother remains completely unhurt though it was his plan to injure her father a little as he seeks no other way to get close to sraddha and her parents.i forgive him but when the truth will come out he is going to suffer coz  though at that time he will be really protective about sraddha and his in laws(sraddha's parents) ,sraddha would again misunderstand him as now she will beleive him as her well wisher and perhaps  her true love

ROBlicious. thumbnail
I wana see how he proves his love to Her Hehe