Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
just saw your link been posted in Jannat yahan- ROKA CC and i went and checked the video link on youtube. as soon as i logged in to u tube i just checked who the owner of the VM is... and when is aw your name... i jsut told my self Nandu na... then no disappointments....

Im downlaoding the VM still cz i have a small prob with my connection... but saw the 1st few scenes and that is one of my favs... im yet to watch that part.. and im glad  u have included it...

if possible pass me the link for that epi....

well come back nandu and plzzzzzzz keep positng more videos.... i asked Iman to do 2 video on "Kyun" from "all the best" & if possible the small track from Dostana - "I feel so complete with you". i feel so compelte with u will be ideal for roka as robbie alwasz say that he is incmplete without kasturi...😊

why dont you also try on those tracks... more the videos more the betterπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

mujhe apkhe talent keliye poora bharosa hein..... plz gv it a try😳

i'll come back and comment on the VM again..... thanx alot for something new!!!!!!!!!!!
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mere pass koi words nahi hein nandu.....

what amazing video was that.... you are soooooooo talented and your effects are awesome..... mind blowing... big applause from meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

plz give us more... yes they are the cutest jodie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i soooooooooo luv them and miss them....

the ending was cute too.... those words gave me tears.... 😭😭

plz if u cud pass me the link for that show of robbie where kasturi is wearing red... i wud luv to see that epi.....

glad we have ppl like u here around.. if not the forum would have been dead by now...

i will be watching it daily like a prayer nw until i get another creation from one of you!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

luv u nanduuuuuuuuuuuu😳😳

thank u sooooooooooo much for making my day (may be few days to come as wellπŸ˜‰)
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Nandu! πŸ‘
Fantastic VM! πŸ˜ƒ
Loved Robbie's entrance, that music was perfect for it!
The anger and drama and passion suited him so well! 😲
And when he started the fire and in the background was "kurbaan huwaaaa..." - wow! 😎
Loved all the amazing special effects!  πŸ˜ƒ
And beautiful ending 😍
Can't wait 2 see your next VM! πŸ˜›
Love TJ
marui thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nandu- looking at yr vm for the umpteenth time- its just super duper - music and the scenes you have used get the essence of KP acting and the emotional impact of his role. πŸ‘