Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Phello Premeerians..Very Good Morning

Hey Khushi loved the first page immensely..Siggies are stunning and write-ups are too good..Phabulous work darling ..Keep it up

@manessha - i go with the first scene ..In that epi we got so many PH scenes like emotional, romance..Love the first one a lot..Esp shiv mandir is back i am happy with that only thing...Even i love PH romantic bed roll in the second one..I am missing phbedroll badly.Hope we get to see one πŸ€ͺ
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
khushi, what are all those "reserved" 's for?...πŸ˜†
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Triv-

God Farru...they should hire US as the creatives..the show will rock man! You know..I have thought of a track which I will love since it consists of Premeer leaving Jzoo🀣

Ok Singh family kill Preet and they are jailed..G3 becomes bitter again and starts disliking Prem too this time as coz of him her son died..pehle Veera died due to Heer and now Preet due to Prem. She is unable to bear Prem's face in her house..she doesnt hate him but he reminds her of her dead son so she decides to leave Jzoo...Prem and Heer hear this and feel bad so Prem himself says that he, his Heer and Chaahat will leave the house. They will leave and Heer will be preggers. They will struggle and overcome their problems..while Jzoo praani's miss them a lot. Harman, etc are still in touch with Premeer and it slips out that Heer is pregnant...G3's heart melts a little and she sends stuff for Heer, Prem and Chaahat. Slowly, lallu and family show her how wrong she was to blame Prem for something not his fault, She brings them back..Then some other track..I heard BB is ending so RR and Sanjana can be back na? Since even her HDHAA show is ending.

πŸ€”

What say?

not a bad idea triv! πŸ‘β­οΈ premeer will have their own house n more premeer scenes😍 sigh good old chawl days except for now i want a biggger house!🀣 we dont want chahat to stumble upon them romancing now do we??? 😳😳😳 n prem will take care of her as their would be no one else!😍😍😍 sheesh! my phreams are getting out of hand ryt now! πŸ˜† hope the creatives do this! n yeah sanjana and RR can return.... i just hope sanjana doesnt turn out to be another ash! 🀒y dont u send dis idea to sanchi?
@sky: thts sucha tough question!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜† i love the second pic! 😍 prem and heer looked sooo cute! i loved the way heer bit into her lip shyly in tht scene wen prem was gettin all romantic and it was da first time ( i guessπŸ˜†) tht heer flirted back!! 😳

love
hiba
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy LOVE PREM-HEER SOO SOO MUCH:)
rii now, kis desh mein trackk is movingg alongg great as well:)
and i wanna be a member tooo:D...pleasee add mee!
thnkk yuu n keep rokcing this thread;) woohoo!

GOO PREM AND HEER!..love yu harshad and aditi:)
i hate ya all!! 😑😑 why why did u had to put up all those prem heer pics to tel wat each words means???? now i cant even concentrate on anything else n i have my paper tomorow! πŸ˜† god wat will i do???  i hate premeer! πŸ˜†
Shruti11 thumbnail
i love the 2 pic in that prem was tooo naughty it was more like harshiti than premeer

and very good morning to all of u

khushi nice work i love 1 page
farahs_6 thumbnail
Trivs..i love ur idea, except tht i dont want Sanajan back.. I want them to show tht sanjana is finally dead and again RR ig back to take revenge from PRem.. I dont want sanajana to return..bcoz she might turn into another Ash..and with Sanajana..Prem will also feel some sympathy, unlike Ash , bcoz of him she lost so many yrs of life..he was already guilty of her committing suicide bcoz of him..so he will try to be nice with her, unlike with ash..and then she will try to take advantage of the situtaion and try to seperate PRemeer ..And heer might also feel jealous and insecure..and we know what bt can do with such madly in love female character..esp ..what sanchi did with Ash..who wasnt even in love with Prem..she showed her as such a psycho..so imagine what she can do with sanjana..who already commited suicide bcoz of Prem?And just like she showed ash in love with PRem, out of nowhere,,..she might also show tht Prem also loved Sanjana once..out of nowhereπŸ˜† and she comiitted suicide due to someother reason..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know this wouldnt make sense..but does this Singh track make sense, tht lallu also had property when he took money from BalluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Farah
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am all for any track except this new track that has shaken the very basis of the show ... i mean the very foundation on which the show stood.

I personnely feel that its not about tracks that are contributing in putting me off the show (except this singh track) its the handling which sucks. I mean there was nothing wrong with Ash track except the way it was handled.

The thing i dislike the most about this current creatives team is that they have taken away what made Premeer, Premeer. I mean Premeer always made mistakes or got into trouble or misunderstood eachother but at the end of it, it were their emotional talks and the desire to just be in eachothers arms that made them so beautiful and different from other couples.

Be it RR-Veera track, GS track, The kasuli episodes after prem asked heer to leave ..... all had an ending that kept Premeer and their essence alive. But ever since the leap those emotional talks that helped us as fans understand the perspective of Premeer and fall in love with them all over again have been missing.

When they reunited after 6 years ... there was absolutely no heart to heart talk, no sharing of how they spent six years of their lives without each other .... when ash track got over ........ there was no heart to heart talk ... heer was made to say sorry as if loosing six years of their lives was no big deal.

Alot of people jumped on me when i said heer should have said sorry to Prem (i know we all have different POV on this) it was not a matter of who was right or who was wrong but the heer we knew would be guilty ... if not for misunderstanding Prem then atleast for having lost 6 precious years of their lives due to a lie ... Prem would have been shattered and the Premeer we knew would have held eachother real tight to get over it .... and we as fans and viewers would have fallen in love with them all over again.

This is something thats been missing from the show after the leap .... every time before when ever premeer misunderstood eachother or hid something they would talk about it and be there for eachother .... always giving us the viewers a sense of satisfaction that they are eternal .... but now they are shown to be so ordianry that is my problem with the show now. I know deep inside i can never dislike prem or heer (contrary to whatever u may say) because of who they have been rather than who they are.

Bringing back Premeer is not difficult but some how to me no one seems interested And i am not saying Premeer should not do camping and all the fun stuff all i am saying is whatever they do should fit in the context. That camping if shown after an emotional scene where they got over alll the pain of 6 years, it would have made sense and as viewers we would have enjoyed it more.

This is my biggest problem with the show now other then the fact that the show has left logic totally behind when it comes to storylines
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I knew it Khushi u will use ITA scene for sure somewhere and gonna rock with Siggs and the updates...

Anyways the opening Sigg is just awesome...And u had presented everything just beautifully...

Thanx...for FC and liking my Creation too...

Hello PHans!!