3rd Dec- My Take on PriDa

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

On 3rd Dec 2009 Prithvi Saxena and Damini Saxena cried and I cried with them. The entire episode was heart wrenching yet achingly beautiful in ties own way. Gaurav khanna and Chandana sharma took articulation to a new height today. I have never ever cried in any sort of tragic sequence yet these two and their pain moved me to tears. The way Damini asked Prithvi to do her just one little favor and allow her to take a look inside his heart and his soul and see for herself exactly what was wrong with him, thank you CVs for giving such beautiful dialogues to Damini. Prithvi might not have said anything during that scene but his face and his eyes said it all .the way he couldn't bring himself to meet the eyes of Damini simply because she was crying was beautiful. The subtle flashes of pain, the body language… everything was beautiful and when Prithvi insulted Damini in the scene be4 that…. Damini's face, the shock…. It was as if he was throwing hammer after hammer of accusations at her. felt their pain with a capital T. and then when he walked out. The way he said kuch pal mujhe bardasht karlo... it nearly killed me there. The pain in his voice, the fact that he is so so so sorry for his actions and that he believes there ways to be completely separate after the truth is out that Damini's hatred will be final and binding. Poor guy has seen such tragedies in his life that now he doesn't even believe that the sun will shine again at dawn break, that a rainbow arrives after every rainfall, that even a subtle patch of light can penetrate the deepest and the darkest corners.

And then the confession and redemption of Prithvi saxena. The fact that he wished that they had met under different circumstances moved me to tears again. And also the fact bad or good circumstances he still managed to fall in love with her. there you go kingsie. Damini told you those ages ago. That Prithvi and Damini were meant to be. Their bond, their relation is unbreakable in itself. And that love just had to happen to them and it did.

As for Damini…. Felt like wiping away her tears and telling her that her kingsie does love her more then she can imagine; he does care and feel for her... Actually more then he likes… poor thing looked so broken and shattered. For once she looked defeated. She was broken when inder betrayed her yet she still had the power to fight. It was another significance which defined PriDa to me. It showed how PriDa are the only ones who make each other and break each other as well. Her imagination….. Criticism first. I honestly wish Prithvi had donned a better shirt… I hate that shirt of his. The hug was the one of their best and most natural hugs I have seen them share.  And the way he sat at the table with Damini leaning on to it… beautiful moments…. And then shattering reality.. That the occupant of the chair was not really there... that those moments had not really taken place and that she was alone again.

The other scene was heart wrenching as well… Poor Prithvi….. Dude really loves Girl a lot. That's all I can say.  Though I wish that the scene in which they join foreheads had been longer… still 5 secs or 10 it was a beautiful moment and I truly savored it. Felt for Prithvi like anything….. Poor kingsie…. And the fact that all this pain, this suffering is due to one misunderstanding on the boy's part is the saddest thing o all.

All in all it was a terrible night for PriDa. One thing I found weird was that the song to me looked apt on PriDa only. I mean SaVni and VarNi shared cute moments mostly which hardly applied to tragic stuff. SaVni did share a lil bit of pain here and there but it hardly went with the song. Though no offence to those who liked their sequence. Just giving my opinion..

Sorry for all this rambling I know I sound like a broken record just felt like sharing..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved every bit of what u said.

It is all so true.

This is why I love Prida so much. They make me smile with them and they make me sad with them. I have been watching serials for so long and their are so many onscreen couples but I must say I love Prida the most.

Their jodi, their emotion and everything about them is so realistic.

Fab post!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post, Maham..LOVED every word..Very well said, really well..You left nothing unsaid..

Awww, baby, you cried..🤗

PriDa, well, what else could one say? I wish I could just go there and hug them both..Ah, the angst..

P.S: I hate that lemon shirt too..
DesiMasalaFan thumbnail

Achingly beautiful (I know it's a borrowed phrase) but that is what your post and Prida are today....today PriDa took us on a "Achingly beautiful" journey that made us experience and live the pain in love

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG ..MAHAM..

every word was soo beautifuuly written..this was awesome baby....

and yes Gaucha have taken Prida to new heights..

you cry with them..laugh with them..love with them..

They are tellylands fav new couple and sooo damn talented...

awesome maham
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahahahah you all didn't like his yellow shirt? i thought it was really nice. the one shirt of prithvi's i dislike the most is that overly tight red one. which he has worn a couple of times. 😆

Originally posted by: current

OMG ..MAHAM..

every word was soo beautifuuly written..this was awesome baby....

and yes Gaucha have taken Prida to new heights..

you cry with them..laugh with them..love with them..

They are tellylands fav new couple and sooo damn talented...

awesome maham

very well said. it's true. i always see myself cheesing when Prida have their moments. i sometimes i have to hide my happiness because i look retarded sitting by myself just smiling! loll ... and i got teary-eyed when i saw both of them cry ...
they both are VERY well talented, indeed. they express every little emotion which makes me fall in love. 😳
Edited by xl0ve - 14 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Second to your thoughts sweetheart, beautiful post.

It seems the whatever i forgot to mentioned in Sarah's post, you mentioned all above. Seriously lovely post.

The song is totally for PriDa, i also dont get it why it was for others, cause mostly they were shared sweet moments, but our Prida was burning in the agony that time. How beautiful souls were shredded tears for eachother. Love their illusions. You know what they actually edited Prithvi illusion, the promo i saw yesterday, in today's epi there was a second mark of that. they cutted the whole face part, i am sure it shot longer.

Once again Fab post, amazingly written.

Muniza
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MAHAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMm!!!!!!! you dampened my eyes with this!!!!!

prida and sarah weren't enough as if...now YOU as well brought tear drops on my Guitar....lol no my TI-89.....(that's a graphing calculator ....i was working some math....lol)

Everything you wrote is so beautifully sown in to this one subtle string of emotions!!! Loved it all!!!!

I have nothing left to say....that's because you said it all....my each and every thought....everything!!!!

hey why don't you mail this to Starone's feedback thingy......let them know how Great of a show this is!!! how much we all love it! How amazing GK and CS and other cast is!!!

Guys..we all need to mail starone and let them know that we appreciate the works of these actors, directors and CVs.....

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It shows what great chemistry they have as actors. They can make us laugh, scream, smile,  frown,  cry and be scared all at the same time!
I really hope there will be a dawn someday for Prida!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update!
lov the way  its being written