Written update 2nd December

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Adi is talking to god if he did right by taking money from avi. he wonders where avi is that he cannot even call her. Here avi is all ready for the shot and she gets all jitters. The photographer asks her to sit in various poses and she is very nervous. The photographer asks if this is her first time? she says yes. he says I dont work with freshers, who got this sample here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Avi is all πŸ˜• and goes from there.
Tapu reaches there searching for her and sees avi and masi. masi asks howz it going? avi says I cannot do this, I am goin to say V I am backing out. But I have already taken money and he will suffer lot of loss, what to do? Tapu is . Avi says how can I return this money, what should I do? Masi says V is a smart guy he will know what circumstances u took  money. Avi says I am confused, my heart says something and my mind something else. Masi says always listen to ur ❀️.

Here the photographer tells V he cannot shoot with avi. Avi and masi come there and V tells avi ur the best suited for this and explains the shoot that imagine its ur wedding and how u feel, give me one shot. avi agrees and then photographer says i want the expression u gave V when he was explaining, like u would give when you meet ur prince charming after many years. he asks avi to look at V and give a coy look and she keeps staring at him even after the shoot is over. Tapu is πŸ˜•πŸ˜• hearing and seeing all this. he keeps thinking about it at home. Avi thinks tapu is angry coz she came late. she decides to tell tapu about modelling only when adi comes home. she asks tapu where is adi? tapu says I didnt go there. avi is surprised. tapu gives avi back her money and says I am sorry I cannot take ur money? she asks why? he says with what right? anyways I have troubled you enough. avi says take it as a loan, tapu says no if I am not able to repay I can never face you. Let me shoulder all the responsibilities and if u wanna do something pray for me.

Here V remembers avi staring at him and he calls the photographer and asks for photo by tom morn anyhow.

Tapu is sitting with his mom and they are all wondering what to do? Tapu decided to sell the entire stock at any price. anu says no it will be loss, tapu says but we need money. Tapu's grandfather comes and gives him something. Tapu asks him to sleep. dadaji says how can I sleep when my son is in jail. tapu says whats this? dadaji says this is my funds and pension, money when u need . Tapu and anu refuse to take it but grandad says no my wealth is my family and when ur there I do not have to worry about anything. tapu thanks dadji and dadajiπŸ€— tapu.

Next morning everyone is waiting eagerly for adi and raj consoles everyone. tapu gets adi and everyone is happy to see him. adi is allπŸ˜•πŸ˜• and he doesnt speak anything. everyone asks him what happened? what did they do? dadaji tells lets pray to god first and they all leave. anu thanks raj for being adi's support. raj promises that adi's happiness will be the most important for me and they have a cute moment.

Precap : adi tells raj law needs proof, the rest got cut.

Edited by gudgal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh no....this episode will come tonight for me...i dont think i want to see it...

it's soooo slow these days...before it used to work at a faster pace...and where's Muffat? His son's been in jail...lol perhaps the production house couldn't afford it...

Muffat, Rajshree's brother, the two servants...and the other employee at the shop are all missing :P
abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Update
but it is for 2nd dec  and the heading is 2nd nov
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beherearuna

Thanks for the Update
but it is for 2nd dec  and the heading is 2nd nov

Edited! 😊
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
quite a slow epi.. hopefully this court thingy comes to an end..
wanna see more cute scenes!