Aamir Hafiz Fan Topic - Major Updates!

AznDesi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

AWESOME NEWS for all Aamir Hafiz Fans!
👏👏👏
👏👏
Just got some more Updated news today about Aamir's offer for Mahesh Bhatts upcoming film. The movie is a Emraan Hashmi starrer. Music is by Toshi and Sharib the ROCKING DUO! Aamir has 2 duets in the film one with Shreya Goshal and second with Richa Sharma. The songs are Sufiana Andaaz and Semi Classical. I got to hear a couple lines from each song and it sounded beautiful. The final song will be amazing 😛 I hope and pray everything goes smoothly for him and the Film and the songs go on to become SUPER HIT!!!! He has requested all his fans and everyone please do keep him in your prayers and send your "Dua" Best wishes to him.😛

Second rocking news is that Aamir has been Invited to sing 4 songs at a Stage/ Music Award show in Mumbai called "Mera Mann Sangeet" It is a show where awards will be givin out to singers and veteran music directors and singers in India. Who's who of the music industry will be there. Aamir is going to be singing with Sukhwinder Singh , Udit Narayan , Shreya goshal and Richa Sharma. I am going to personally try and attend this show so hopefully once again Inshallah everything will come into Fruition.😊

At the moment Aamir is busy practicing and gettin the songs prepared for the upcoming film and also for the shows.  😉

God bless this Kiddo with all the Success and Happiness in life.
👍🏼
Edited by AznDesi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AznDesi thumbnail
Thought it would great if this belonged here as well.

Aamir Hafiz fan created album is completed !! 👏 👏 👏

Titled - Classically Yours by Aamir Hafiz.

Every track has been Edited , and digitally Enhanced. Please do enjoy the Album and feel free to pass it along to any Aamir Hafiz fan and Also SRGMP fans who appreciate this Chota Ustaad.

Album includes all his Hits , Cd Covers , Insert's and Bonus Tracks.

Enjoy and Take care. Peace out.

Download link for Classically Yours by Aamir Hafiz

http://www.sendspace.com/file/glbf91
👏

Cd Cover

Cd Back

Insert / Credits

CD Label

m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Ron Bro
If you happen to be in the musical show could you please record Aamir's song and post it here.  Thanks.
I am pretty sure Aamir will rock in the songs with Sherya and Richa.  Is there any solo song in the movie of Aamir?
I like when he performs solo. 
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ron - this is fantastic news! - I am so proud of Aamir Hafiz. From what I have gathered about him on screen and talking to him in person, he is very earth. I pray to Allah that Aamir always remains humble and makes a great name in music world. When I grow really old, I want to be able to hear Aamir Hafiz new songs - i want him to make a great name in music World - Ameen.

Thank you for posting his classically trained songs here - I think everything related to Aamir Hafiz should be posted here - be it photos, updates, siggies, songs, you tube links etc.

Ron bro- thank you for starting his fan topic and thank you for bringing us great news. Now pls upload his latest pics too - and yah don't edit yourself out :)

AAMIR HAFIZ ROCKS!
Hoping all Aamir Hafiz fans will support this topic.
Purrrfect thumbnail
Ron yaar - ek interview kar leta Aamir ka...if you're gonna be meeting him again, may be members can post their questions here....u can pick the best 10 questions from them and have Aamir answer it for us.....say what??
Purrrfect thumbnail
Here are my questions to Aamir.

How often does he do his Rihaaz?

I hear Aamir does alot of show - so my question is - Aamir's team captain Sumedha says that doing too many show can affect one's voice - Does Aamir believe that doing too many shows can affects one's voice?

How does Aamir feel having so many local and international fans?

Would Aamir ever consider taking part in Chote Ustaad?

Edited by Awww - 14 years ago
AznDesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_khan90

Hey Ron Bro

If you happen to be in the musical show could you please record Aamir's song and post it here.  Thanks.
I am pretty sure Aamir will rock in the songs with Sherya and Richa.  Is there any solo song in the movie of Aamir?
I like when he performs solo. 

HI Mike bhai! I would certainly record his performances if possible. Usually for these shows Camera and recording devices are not allowed. 😭 Even for the SRGMP Grand Finale we weren't allowed camera's, but then again rules are meant to be bent if not broken and i smuggled mine in LOL 😆😆😆

Aamir will certainly Rock the songs. It is a heavy burden on him to sing with the likes of Shreya and Richa ji. I am certain he will be brilliant. 👍🏼

Also he is not singing a Solo in the movie or at the show. Inshallah we will get to hear his solo song in another movie or show.
AznDesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awww

Ron yaar - ek interview kar leta Aamir ka...if you're gonna be meeting him again, may be members can post their questions here....u can pick the best 10 questions from them and have Aamir answer it for us.....say what??

You are most welcome hun. I will certainly add some more pics of Aamir hehe. Also The interview is a great Idea. Aamir will be coming to our house once i am back from Kolkata then i will ask him the questions, and maybe if he is in the mood some live exclusive performances as well LOL. 😉

Well i already saw your questions Zi thanx! Any other Aamir Hafiz fans would like too add more questions please feel free to do so.

Take care and Peace out. 😛