If Only - A PriDa FF Part 6 updt on page 13

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everybody!!!

This fic is a result of long chats with Nisha (Kheerni) on our favourite topic - PriDa. We envisioned so many moments on our fav couple that we just HAD to write them out... Since we both tend to think alike and write alike, we've decided to write this fic jointly!! Hope y'all like it... If you guys would like a pm when we update, please let us know!

Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dee86 thumbnail

PM List

achumen, maziya.ibrahim, Cassiopeia, tes_v1, rachel.fds, Lifez_Beautiful,

adventure_gurl, pridafan, leaves45, just4coll, soapbubble, happinezz13,  can_pak, Firyaal,

rankanrock, krupur1103, nature, Ektaj, 456kv, mihirmishrafan, Kiran1018, Priya., Aparajhita,

current, paaal, Khakshan_aa, Who-I-Used-2-Be, doop4, AbhiNikiLuver, loveness

dee86 thumbnail

Part 1

The tension at the table was palpable, an undercurrent of hostility pervading the normally inviting room. Ela surveyed her oldest daughter and son-in-law worriedly. They were eating in stony silence, and both of them looked angry and uncomfortable. Even the normally irrepressible Roshni had noticed the coldness between the two, eyes widening as Prithvi snatched his hand away when Damini and he reached out for the same dish. Damini's mouth tightened, but she didn't say anything and soon they both stood up and excused themselves, going off in opposite directions without sparing a glance for each other.

Roshni turned to look at her mother, anxiety written all over face - "What was that, Mamma?", she asked in a small voice.  Ela reassured her - "They must have had a fight... It's common in a relationship. Don't worry" she said, hoping that was all there really was to it. Somehow, she had the feeling that the problem went much deeper...  " I must speak to Damini soon" she thought, resolving to get to the bottom of the issue as soon as possible.

Damini stood by the window in her room, trying hard to keep from crying. What was wrong with Prithvi? He'd been so supportive always, taking care of not just her, but her whole family. The way he'd stood by Avni had filled her with pride and gratitude. And when he'd reassured her that he would solve all her problems, she'd believed him entirely. That was the Prithvi she knew and loved, the man who was her friend, her anchor, her life... This Prithvi was a stranger who seemed disgusted by her, who insulted her by day and rejected her every night... Tears pooling in her eyes, Damini wrapped her arms around herself, feeling cold and lonely. "Can't you see you're hurting me, Prithvi? Doesn't it matter to you anymore?" she whispered softly, wishing he'd come and answer her...

She was jolted out of her reverie by a soft knock on the door. Wiping her tears away hurriedly, Damini turned to see her mother looking at her with concern.

"Are you ok, beta?" Ela asked, walking up to her.

"Of course Mamma" Damini lied, with a big smile "I was just getting some fresh air" she said, hoping her mother wouldn't notice her red eyes.

"Don't lie to me, Damini. I know you and Prithvi are having problems" Ela said, placing a comforting hand on her daughter's shoulder.

The gesture broke Damini completely and she hugged her mother tightly, weeping her heart out while Ela softly stroked her hair. When she calmed down a bit, she whispered "I don't know what is wrong, Mamma. He is ignoring me and I can't take it anymore"

Ela sighed, "You have to talk to him,Damini. If you stay away because he is ignoring you, everything will be lost. Eye for an eye doesn't work in relationships. Sometimes, you have to swallow your pride and take the first step..."

Damini said slowly "Mamma, I want to talk to Prithvi, but I can't get through to him..."

Ela smiled "Why don't Prithvi and you take a vacation? Shayad different mahoul mein, you'll be able to talk things through better... A change of air could work wonders..."

Kissing Damini on the forehead, Ela left, leaving her to think about what she'd just said...

Prithvi stepped in the bedroom, tired beyond belief. The strain of fighting his feelings was starting to get to him. His revenge was important, no doubt, but each time he saw Damini's face fall after he'd said something nasty, he wanted to kick himself for hurting her. "I'm so sorry, Damini" he thought, looking at her curled up in bed.

He wanted nothing more than to hug her tight, to kiss her and forget everything else, but he couldn't do that - not now, not ever.... Sighing, he slid into bed, taking care not to touch or wake her. "If only things were different..." he thought, as he fell into a tortured sleep...

achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Diya, Nisha, thats great. Prida is the only thing where an over doasge will only fill your heart and mind with content and happiness.

Pl include me in ur PM list.

Achu
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wowow a joint ff..this idea rocks!!...i love the scenes both you guys write..totally blow my mind!...diya and nish thankyou!!!⭐️

needless to say i loved this first part!👍🏼...and include me in ur pm list!

Cassiopeia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Two geniuses joining hands together...to produce a MARVEL...!

BEAUTIFUL, you guys, simply beautiful...!
tes_v1 thumbnail

Hey Diya,

I read ur other FF n i loved it...

i dunno abt Nisha but i'd love to read this ...

so girls, get goin.. PriDa fans are waiting eagerly....

achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Diya - can you believe that my wish got answered. as part 1 of your ff.

I was just a few secs before reading your post - telling Maz - that I would love to see them going out somewhere - just the two of them - as Prithvi and Damini leaving behind the entire world and their problems.

Oh wow - believe me I have imagined this scene in my mind even while they were Boss and BG - thanks a zillion for coming up with something w'ful as this.

Diya ...Nisha...get set go......give us more....

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
go on diya....great idea of having a joint ff....!
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wOOw !! dat intro rockkd !! 👍🏼  

infact pained...   .. their sadness is oo so gettn to me... :( .. u guys hv writn it soo perfectly...  i can hear them say it... fab !! 👏 👏 👏

nw waiting 4 hnymun 2 begin....brng it on asap... phuleeejjjj.............😳 😳 😳