bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guys.. sorry for the delayed update

HDDA 1st Dec 2009

Episode starts with Kolka behen saying that two lakhs is a lot of money' rajshree intervenes and says two lakhs is nothing compared to adi's life and that we need to arrange this money soon. Varun says that right now they have 10,000 to 15,000 but soon they will get money. Anu tells Varun to find some way to get the money' rajshree says I have found a way by selling my jewellery , Anu objects and says that I know you love adi a lot but remember the difficulty adi had in bringing that jewellery back. Anu says that's its my final decision that you wont sell your jewellery. Daddu asks Varun if they can't borrow the money now. Avi tells Anu don't worry I will get the money arranged and tells Varun to get the release finalised. Anu tells Avi that it won't be right burdening your grandfather but Avi says you aren't as this is my own money saved. She adds that she also has some responsibility towards this family as it hers too' Varun is happy hearing this. Rajshree comes and to Avi and Avi tells her don't worry at all Adi will get released. Anu touches both her daughter in laws and feels happy to have them.

Scene shifts to Avi going out when Varun meets her and says u aren't really going to give the money and says please don't misunderstand me but I know u said that for the family happiness. Avi says I have the money but its not with me but I just need some time to get the money out' Varun wishes her Good Luck and she thanks him but Varun says I should be thanking you without that relationship you are still doing so much for my family. Avi looks upon Varun and goes away.

Rajshree is pacing thinking how long Avi will take to get the money and worries about adi's condition. She gets a call from Malika'. Rajshree gets very angry and asks why is she doing all this and tells to come to the office if she wants answers. If she wants adi's life safe to come to the office.

Avi meets Viraj in the restaurant and asks him if the offers is still available.. Viraj says he has made all the arrangements.. Avi says she has two conditions.. firstly she will charge two lakhs and secondly she says she needs the money in advance. Avi thinks to herself that she is sorry for lying so much. Viraj agrees to the conditions.

Scene Shifts to Rajshree meeting Malika and asks what was it that she couldn't tell her on the phone. Malika tells her that Adi loved her so much and still does. Rajshree tells her that Adi is her husband and if you ever loved him so much you wouldn't break his heart. Malika says till date she has got what she wants and she will buy Adi too. Rajshree says that you can't buy love and Malika says she will offer a lot of money to get Adi out but you need to get out his life. Rajshree challenges Malika that if you really want Adi then gain his trust and love and she promises that if Adi truly loves Malika after all this she will go out of his life.

Varun is waiting for Avi and wonders where she has gone just then Avi arrives and gives Varun the money and asks where she got the money' she says she will confide with him later and now this money needs to be deposited. Varun thanks her but Avi says not to thank her as this family is hers too and always gave her so much.. its her responsibility to help her family in need too. Varun tells Avi to give the money to Anu as she will be happy but Avi says now she is in a rush and will explain to Varun later too and says she left her phone and will return in the evening. Varun says to give her address and he will pick her up, she gives it and leaves.

Avi confides in Kolka behen that she needs to go for the photo shoot as Viraj could only do it today. Avi tells Kolka that she hasn't told anyone in the house yet as she doesn't want to give any one tension. She tells her that she hasn't even told Varun as she doesn't want him to feel bad. Kolka says she is very happy to see Avi doing so much for the family. Avi leaves and Kolka smiles

Precap:- Avi telling Kolka that she can't do all this and that she will reject it but Avi says she can' do that as she has taken money from him. Varun is looking at all this and is angry.

For those who liked the update please hit the 'LIKE' Button😉
Edited by bones88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks so much!!!

i'm happy avi is slowly realizing everything :) and adi too so now the couples will be happy
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update!
Stickied:)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the update thank you..!

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thank.s
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update bona :)

I'm so glad Avi is doing so mch for the family n Adi..

Rajshri is too sweet..but Adi can not still love Mallika..

Avi is doing a photo shoot..omg..but then she got money so she has 2 do it..n Varun heard that?..i'm sure he feels bad abt it..