FF Pyaar kiya to darna kya part 3 update 9/01/10

natiksinghaniya thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone its me alina and I have recently joined india forums and the kasturi forum i am a big fan of roka and i have decided to start my own ff after reading so many different fantastic ff here are the characters and part 1 tell me if u like it  i hope u support me and please do give your ideas and suggestions 😊

Characters
Robbie Sabarwal:
a 26 years old karoos rich buisness man who is full of attitude and bitter towards everyone never smiles or talk to anyone kindly, beside his bro who he love very much and share all his feeling with everyone is scared of him some event in his past life made him turn out like this will he be able to move on

Shashank Sabarwal:
robbie small 24 year old bro unlike robbie he well manered and polite he is only person who understand why his bro is like that help out in the family buisness, he is the only guy who can bring smile to robbie face more like a friend then bro.

Devika Sabarwal:
mum of the boys she love her sons very much but is sad to see robbie situation she try very hard to make him like before he never listen her and always be rude which hurt her feeling, she very happy atleast robbie talk to his bro nicely.

Kasturi Chawla:
a sweet 24 year old girl who is stuggling in her life to bring up her small bro and sis since her parent died few year ago she dosnt want them to lack anything so she sacrafise her own hapiness in the process.

ranbir Chawla:
Kasturi small 19 year old bro who loves his sis a lot as she mean all the world to him he want to finish his education and  help his di out as quickly as he can

Muskaan Chawla:
small sibling of chawla she is only 13 years old and love her di and bro very much she does not remember her parent death and has always consider her di as her mum, she is really bubbly and cheerfull little girl.

Prateeksha Rai:
best friend of kasturi from childhood she help kasturi in all her problem the only person who can understand kasturi and her feeling good.

Here is character i will post part 1 tell me hw u found it be honest 😊

Edited by natiksinghaniya - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
hey alina very nice charachter sketch yaar i love all the characters i wonder why robbie is bitter what happend in his past, shashank seems so sweet aww ranbir is in here cant wait to read part 1 post soon xx
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail

sorry double post 😊 

Edited by robbiekasturi - 14 years ago

Here is the first part hope u like it please give me your true opinion on what you think

Part 1

Morining at Sabarwal mansion:
Robbie: where the hell is my tea i will be late for office and you people know i like to be punctual what do you get paid for roaming around all day doing nothing 😑😑

Servant :  (clattering) Sorry sir but the gas not work in the area as they are changing the meter today so you cant have your tea yet

Robbie: Idoiot 😑 If they changing meter then why you didnt tell me before my time will not be wasted now why you standing here like a lemon go and get me some breakfast 😑

Devika: Robbie beta shanti se baat karo isme us behara ki kya galte hai ke aag meter change karein hai

Robbie: you but out mama this is all your fault you pamper the servants to much and i have to go office aswell i dont sit around all day and eat muft ki rotia.

Devika: How dare you robbie 😑😑 yeh kya nonsense hai apne ma se baat karne mein tameez nahi hai tumhe where are you manners, tumhare isi baat ne mujhe kitna hurt kiya hai 😭😭

Robbie: dont teach me manner mom and i wasnt aiming at u but the servant anyway i am of to office subah subah everyone spoilt my mood 😑

devika: itne karve baatein karta hai aik num ka karoos

Shashank: good morining my sweet mom he gave a kiss on the cheek what is all that noise early in the morning nd why is breakfast not served till yet.

Devika: well the gas wasnt working aag wo meters change kare hai area mein aur robbie ko tea nahi mili jiski waja se he got angry and left the place.

Shashank: dont worry mom i will talk to bro and make sure he eats something in the office i am getting late now bye

at chawla house
Kasturi: come on hurry up finish your breakfast and ranbir can you take muskaan to school today i have a interview for a new job i applied to

Ranbir: good luck di i am sure you will get this job

Kasturi: thank you no mischeif on way and get to skool and collage on time otherwise i will be very mad with you understand

Ranbir,Muskaan: yah di we will not mess promise they wink at each other

Ok this was a short part tell me if you like it next part lot of fun coming up
feel free to tell me where i went wrong
Edited by natiksinghaniya - 14 years ago
Nice character sketch and first part

Cant wait to read more
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
keep continuing....

loving it....

BTW nice characters... hehehe Ranbir 19 yrs oldddddddddd
Shashank is alo cuteeeeeee...

BTW cant see Robbie's pic nuh.... :(
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Alina!! Wow! yu've started a new FFπŸ˜ƒ Congo!!πŸ₯³

Nice character sketch n reali gr8 partπŸ‘πŸΌ
OMG! Robbie n Ranbir both r here😍  *faints*πŸ˜†
Wel i wonder wha made Robbie so bitterπŸ˜• Hope he'l be happy again soonπŸ˜›
Shashank sounds reali niceπŸ˜›
n Ranbir n muskaan seem to b naughty..i like them😊
Plz update soon..want to read moreπŸ˜›
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Aliiiiinnnnnnnaaaaaa!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Lovin the character sketch girly!!! It's so lively!!!! πŸ˜› Ooooo as well as robbie and kasturi yu've got shashank in it too!! yayyyy love him!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
First part was wonderful!! πŸ‘
Uff robbie bohat gussa wale hai huh?! Seems like there's gonna be alot happenin then πŸ˜‰
hehe ranbir and muskaan sound cheeky!!! πŸ˜†
Lovin yur ff already hun 😊
Do continue soon please..would love to read more..!

Hinna xx
Originally posted by Aaliyah01

Nice character sketch and first part
thank you aliyah thats a compliment for me 😊  

Cant wait to read more
thank you i will post new part today.😊

Originally posted by  avggomez 

keep continuing....

loving it....
thank you so much friend.πŸ˜ƒ

BTW nice characters... hehehe Ranbir 19 yrs oldddddddddd
Shashank is alo cuteeeeeee...
thank you i wanted to make ranbir small yeah i like shashank a lot, i am happy you liked them.😊

BTW cant see Robbie's pic nuh.... :(
oh i will upload again for you then 😊
btw what is your name.