Written Update of Nov 30th & Dec 1st

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello People i will be doing monday and tuesday updates so please forgive me if i got the names wrong since i just started watching this show....

the show starts with ranbir looking at himself in the mirror of the hand prints of mud on his shirt and mamasa comes and ask how he got those and it looks like its a girls hand prints and ask if it is the same girl who has been painting about and ranbir denies it but mamasa says bhanje you need to stay away since their family and out family are enmies and how he accuses rukmani's father for using her to get back to them and ranbir gets upset and tells mamasa why are you blaming innocent people they dont even know i am son of this haveli and mamasa says then you are on your own but if you dont stop this i will have to open my mouth and tell your tayaji(uncle). rukmani is thinking about him and rasal comes and asks her did you talk to   him and she says yes and he told me he likes me and rasal says i ment did you tell him about your burn marks and she says no i was 1st thinking he wont show up and then when he did i could not believe it so i forgot and rasal teases her more and next morning tayaji talks to ranbir about how he knows that madan singh (rukmani's dad) will not stay still and before deep does anything we can go talk to him and if he listens to some of our demands then i can take the case back ranbir becomes happy and begins to leave that when mamasa says i heard how you made your way by talking to tayaji but remember if you dont put end to this i will tell on you and ranbir makes note to himself to tell rukmani who he is and rasal and rukmani are talking and rukmani teases howrasal's Phoji (the guy she likes) is coming and rasal becomes all shy but tells rukmani that she will not marry anyone until she does not get married first and she says then you will have to wait long time and rasal says why do you say that you know kuwarji likes you and rukmani says i know but i dont know alot about him or his family and i dont even know his name but for you i am gone have to find out. as rukmani is selling murti's ranbir comes and tells her that he is waiting for her on the roof. rasal goes to that phoji's house but finds out he is not there and she looks around for him and kakisa says i know who you looking for but she gets shy and says she does not know what she is talking about just as she is babbling he comes in front of her (cant recognize the actor) and a woman with him (i think his bhabi) asks how are you here and rasal says i took the goats out and she ask where are they she says they are gone eat the grass and the phoji ask where is the grass and rasal says they ate grass and ran away and bhabi says i will take your bag vikram (phoji) and you go help her find her goat and rasal looks away and vikram ask what happen you use to say lot of things in the latter and she asks him how he is and he tell her i am fine after meeting you and she says you are crazy and runs and he runs after her. rukmani tell some kaka that watch her basket as her brother kisan is not to be seen and she spots kisan and he was about to throw rock at Deep and rukmani ask what he is doing and kisan tell her that he is the man who hit dad and she tells him that you go take care of the basket god will punish him and kisan does not llisten but rukmani sends him anyway. she goes to ranbir and they both have same thoughts in their mind that after knowing my truth will you except me and just then they both speak at same time and rukmani says you know everything about me and my family but ranbir says you dont even know my name and he sasys its ranbir singh and rukmani says i can never say your name but you are my dream comes true and ranbir says and you are mine but i have to tell you about my family and rukmani says and i have to tell you something about me and as they ware to talk people are chasing Deep and ranbir sees this and says Deep bhaisa and he runs to them and rukmani (do we have short name for her yet?) says bhaisa that means he is the son of my fathers enemy and show ends on rukmani...

ok i know for some reason the episode was same for Nov 30th and Dec 1st i hope i am not mistaken if i am please let me know i will update it... sorry for mistakes and late update i forgot i was doing updates hehehe....

Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update...Ziddi...

Miss reading your update since DSK ended...
ziddiladki thumbnail
aww thanks...i miss DSK...