(DMG) - Kaisa Ye Raaz - Pa 9/Pg18 - 12/30/09

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Currently what's happening in "DMG" gave me idea of this fan-fic... I am not hoping for much, but please do encourage me to write. It's based on mixture of season one and season two. Equally both characters have equal parts in my mind world. Also it will start of with arrival of the new interns with twist involved along with it.

Index
Season - 1
Intro - Page 1
Characters/Concept - Page 1
Part 1 (I've fixed my corrections) + (Arrival of Interns) - Page 1
Part 2 (Resident Doctors + Interns introducing themselves) - Page 4
Part 3 (Ayesha by chance choose Armaan's locker) - Page 7
Part 4 (Ayesha break down in Sid's arm/memories live through people connected to AR) - Page 10
Part 5 (Unknown feeling developing between Sid-Ayesha/Atul questions Ayesha) - Page 12
Part 6 (Ayesha reveal one of her pain to Sid/Ayesha arrive at a place known as a house) - Page 14
Part 7 (Nikki's connection with Ayesha revealed only among themselves/Atul highly excited with the news of Dr. Shubanker's arrival) - Page 16
Part 8 (Dr. Shanshank shouts at Ayesha because of the talking business) - Page 17
Part 9 (Yuvi heard Ayesha talking with Nikki) - Page 18

PM List
sana866
AbhiNikiLuver
vruls 
scorpio95
naureen_aly
angelina_2005 
SuJaTa790
frnd.of.frndz
simi2
GEhsaas
*payal_15*
26javey26
dmgmjht4ever
ibdt2004
armaankideewani
mohit_aggarwal
..deepu..
1kaarzoo
sanju_veni

Edited by Miketa - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail

Brief Intro of the Characters of Season two

Dr. Siddhant Modi (Our lovable Sid "Karan W")

Sid is smart and spoilt brat from a filthy rich NRI family. Everybody is a doctor in his family, so he has been sent to India to get real and focused. But for Sid life is a one big PS3 game. He is never serious about anything in life and has a general disregard for everything.

He didn't want to become a doctor as it takes a lot of hard work. A complete gadget freak wants to get out of this filth and go back to his high life in Houston. Sid loves to flirt but will never commit, he is an overgrown temperamental kid. The shrew whose needs to be tamed, but he is capable of being brilliant because with minimal effort he does well.

Dr. Ayesha Mallik (same person who plays Tamanna)

She is focused on her career and doesn't get distracted (similar to Riddhima). She is the reliable and responsible daughter of her parents (unknown in my fan fiction). Ayesha determine to bring justice to her loved ones who meant the world to her, is simple yet smart, sensitive and compassionate. She is always seen in salwar kameez with distinct style and look.

Ayesha's character unfolds many shapes in her life (learned throughout her journey in Sanjeevani and her relationship with Armaan as well) also known as Bebo by her loved ones.

Dr. Naina Mehta (humari pyari talkative Naina)

Naina is from a rich but orthodox gujju family and is the youngest of six siblings. But she's not the one to compromise on anything -she'll work her way around all stuff. She is a convincing and a shameless liar, but does not to hurt anyone. Her parents want to arrange her marriage but she is interested in her career.

She always maintains a dual identity leaving home wearing a salwar kameez and transforming into spaghetti straps and minis. Always high on energy and life like a firebrand and bindaas. Is a chatterbox and slightly dumb. Loves trying out new things and experimenting. She has a point to prove to herself which makes her rebellious in a positive way.

Dr. Yuvraaj (dashing hunk Yuvi)

He is a middle class boy with a modern outlook. Has the responsibility of his family on him with a working mother and a younger sister. Life for him is a series of discoveries. He is serious and focused and believes that medical practice is not only a science but also an art.

He has a wicked sense of humor full with one liners and wise cracks. Always takes stands and has opinions making him the most balanced and matured person amongst all the other interns. You can always put your money on his future. He goes on to become Dr Shashank's proxy guy - but little does anyone know. That he hides as a deep secret.

Brief Intro of the Characters of Season one

Dr Shashank Gupta (Anjali and Riddhima's father)

He is the head of Sanjeevani hospital and has spent his entire career as a doctor for this hospital and its patients. He is considered a 'God' in the world of surgery and all interns wait for an opportunity to assist him in the operation theater. Dr Shanshank is an idol not only for interns but also other resident doctors of Sanjeevani. Dr Shashank's two daughters Riddhima and Anjali are world to him and all he wants is to see his daughters become competent doctors. Both Riddhima and Anjali come to Sanjeevani to do their internship but get no special treatment for being the daughters of the head of the hospital.

After awful incident took place in his life very own Sanjeevani changed his life and strictly doesn't want anyone to even mention names of Riddhima or Armaan in Sanjeevani.

Dr Riddhima Gupta

Riddhima is a 21 year old, warm hearted, kind and good-natured girl. This single most important thing in her life along with being a good human being is her dream to make her father, Shashank Gupta proud off her achievements in the medical arena. She is intelligent and modern in her outlook to life, and yet respects and represents all the core Indian values. Quick to forgive and forget, at the same time she will not take blatant injustice lying down. Riddhima's weak spot is Anjali, as she allows Anjali to always get the better from her, but that again is not a sign of her weakness. She does so simply because her nature is amenable to everything. Yet, there is one person, an intern like her in Sanjeevani, who manages to get a rise out of the generally very easy going Riddhima.

Armaan became apart of Riddhima's life who she wanted to ignore due to their differences, but unexplainably she could not. Many problems came into her life before she got engaged to Armaan after knowing his biggest secret, but one incident changed their life. (Currently known as dead)

Dr Armaan Mallik

22 year old Armaan represents the new age man; one who is self confident, efficient, cheeky and occasionally even smug. He is also extremely handsome and gives the impression of being a skirt chaser. He enjoys female company and makes no bones about the fact that he has a weakening knee effect on women. He is used to being the centre of female attention and also knows how to sustain that attention when he does receive it. Armaan comes from an affluent family and has never wanted for anything materialistic ever in his life. But beneath the suave and confident exterior lies a focused doctor, whose sole aim is to outgrow the stigma of being the son of an alcoholic anesthesiologist.

After arrival of Riddhima in his life his life took huge u-turn now engaged to Riddhima after revealing his deepest secret unknown to anyone in his life only Riddhima now knows. His secret now buried along with incident took place in his and Riddhima's life. (Currently know dead)

Dr Anjali Gupta

Anjali at age of 22; is Shashank's older daughter and is basically one who is used to having her way. Extremely beautiful, she is quiet conscious of her looks and not above using them .She is manipulative and conniving. In addition she is also academically intelligent, making her a god doctor in her own right, though she is never a favorite amongst the patience, owing to her to-the-point attitude. Her ultimate aim is to be the head of the organization Sanjeevani, as it means that she will have power, respectability. And it will declare her as the fitting heir apparent to Shashank's legacy. She will employ all the methods of saam, daam, dand and bhed to get whatever she sets her eyes on. Anjali's manipulative ways are most obvious in the way she handles her sister Riddhima.

Riddhima's importance was discovered after the incident took place in her life in Sanjeevani changed her and now moved to Chicago.

Dr Atul Joshi

A lovable character, Atul is the best guy friend a girl can ever have, without ever making him a real boy friend. He is a good natured, easy going boy, who has become a doctor to fulfill the wish of his dead father, who is part of Sanjeevani alumni. His father worshiped Sanjeevani and Shashank Gupta and he has come to the place of his father's worship to pay his tribute t the man who adopted him. He is always treated like one of the girls when girlie talks are being discussed. When he realizes certain people cannot be changed, he takes mater into his own hands and empties trash, puts cups in trash and carries his own porcelain cup so that the use of Styrofoam cups in Sanjeevani can be reduced.

Atul's entire life changed after the incident took place in Sanjeevani and now repeating his internship again, but hidden his identity from everyone but deep down inside he cries remembering his friends and their good times together.

Dr. Muskaan

She moved back to her birth place after the incident.
Dr. Rahul

He left to sudden problems in his life and breakup with Muskaan.

Dr. Kirti

She's apart of Sanjeevani, but handling less case at the moment due to her pregnancy.

Dr. Shubanker

One of the senior doctors who assists Shashank and is often seen with the guy interns in one of their schemes. His love interest is Dr. Kirti and her husband. Schemes of life became memories for him due to the incident took place in Sanjeevani and dares not to speak about it. Only Ayesha brings back the memories of schemes in his life he spent with his interns.

Dr. Abhimanyu Modi

The new COS of Sanjeevani, he is here to solve the financial crisis faced by the hospital. He fires Dr. Kirti as a result of budget cuts and seems to rub the interns in the wrong way with his brash manner. Soon become apart of Sanjeevani and shares sour relationship with Armaan after his accident he started to like Armaan found him friendly, but due to the incident took place in Sanjeevani changed life of his and Nikki who he loves the most even thought being married man. Abhi is elder bro of Sid who's an intern now in Sanjeevani.

Dr. Nikki

She is a new intern at the hospital and also friends with Dr. Armaan, but now resident doctor in Sanjeevani who became second version of Dr. Kirti because of the incident took place in Sanjeevani where she lost her best friend Armaan and Riddhima also her love Abhi as well.

Concept

Ayesha's arrival in Sanjeevani creates emotional moment for residential doctors who are best friends of Armaan Mallik. Ayesha's journey doesn't begin smoothly due to her last name but after Dr. Shubanker's return in Sanjeevani changes the point-of-view of many resident doctors down there and mostly Shashank has the hardest time accepting Ayesha's last name.

Does Ayesha have any connection with Armaan Mallik? What's Armaan's secret only Riddhima knows? Can Armaan's secret have any sort of connection with Ayesha?

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! great concept..is it on all the jodis or just AR and AS? :P
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

Wow! great concept..thank you Payal is it on all the jodis or just AR and AS? :P it's about every jodi who made places in our heart with unfinished ending or painful end to their characters with the new jodis as well meaning Sid-Ayesha and Yuvi-Naina

Thank you Payal for the encouragement and the appreciation...

Tale Care, 

MistiofMistz thumbnail

Specially wanted to thank Payal for encouraging me.... Please Payal accept this mini gift from me - an cute teddy bear.

Part 1

6months pass by, hardly anyone in Sanjeevani talk about the incident happened 6months ago with Dr. Armaan Mallik and Dr. Riddhima Gupta. Also nobody knows what happened to them or if they are alive only know that they are dead by what they have been told by Dr. Shashank himself.

In Sanjeevani after many days something good happening because today four interns joining Sanjeevani and one repeating Sanjeevani because of what happened with his friends and plus bullet hit his hand due that he could not write his exam (it's Atul). Before Atul enters conference room he visit each place he spend with his friends and tear dropped down his face remembering those sweet-bitter moment he spend with them and mostly Anjali.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

"Haan Papa" voice spoke over the phone while her friend driving a random vehicle "main home-science class ja re hoon" flocks of her hair blowing by the wind. She flashes her smile "Papa ab main phone rako (may I put the phone down)" she innocently-annoyed asked her father by agreeing each of his terms.

"Naina we have reached Sanjeevani" her friend spoke after halting in front of Sanjeevani….

Naina: Thanks Jiggy

Jiggy: Don't you think it's unfair to lie to uncle about home-science classes when you are doing your internship in Sanjeevani?

Naina looked at Jiggy "I know Papa will be hurt by my lie, but Jiggy I can not comprise with my dreams over anything because I am not ready for marriage at the moment. I always wanted to be doctor and without letting Papa I've completed my education. Now if you're accusing me than everything won't be easy for me in life" she emotional told Jiggy who had tears in his eyes.

Jiggy: Shut up

Naina smiled

Jiggy also smiled

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Speeding bike parked inches away from Sanjeevani he removed his helmet. Many people walking by mostly girls starred at him. Even commenting him "he's hot…dashing…sexy…cool dude" mini smile curved on his face. He entered the building and straight into the conference area, but on the way he bumped into someone. He catches her from falling and they starred into each others eyes (stayed like that for at least five seconds).

Voice: Ouch

Voice: I'm sorry

Voice: its okay, Hey I'm Dr. Naina Mehta

Just walked away from Naina leaving her confused and shocked….

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Someone knocked on Dr. Modi's cabin…

Dr. Modi: Please come in

Professionally dressed person walk inside Modi's cabin with siren expressed over her expression…

Dr. Modi: Yes Dr. Nikki

Dr. Nikki: Sir just few minute ago fifth intern file arrived and since Dr. Shashank not arrived yet so I've thought to deliver it to you.

Before Dr. Modi could thank Nikki she left without waiting for his response and his bitter past flashed into his mind "what can I do to make the difference between us turn into closeness?"

"Abhi it's late to even think about breaking these differences in our relationship" Nikki reminding herself outside Abhi's cabin.

Abhi notices the time. Quickly picked up his phone and dialed a number. First two times he tried phone automatically disconnected by a sleepy person. Abhi tried third time and by luck phone was picked up by the same sleepy person "what's sup? Who dares to disturb me?"

Abhi: Tera baap!

Suddenly sleepy person jerks up "Dad" "idiot it's me Abhi" "Bro" he relaxed after hearing his bro's voice.

Abhi: Idiot what are you still doing at home? You should have reached Sanjeevani by now.

"Make sure who I am idiot or" Abhi interrupts "Siddhant… I'm serious"

Sid: Me too! And it's Sid

Abhi: If you are than what are you doing at home?

Sid: Bro, I'm not coming to Sanjeevani just return from party.

Abhi: Alright, just don't complain when you're PS3 taken away and your sport car too.

Sid: Bro, you're worst then the Hitler himself.

Abhi: Make it within few minutes down here and try not to get into any messes on the way by keeping yourself out trouble.

Sid: Yes Bro

Abhi hangs phone up…

<><><> <><><> <><><>

"Ayesha, get up" shouted by caring voice belong to elderly women named Dhani who welcomed Ayesha 6months ago when she arrived to Mumbai. During these months they became more of fiends than strangers in fact Dhani treat Ayesha like her granddaughter.

"Haan Dhani" Ayesha gets up, runs into the bathroom within few minute comes out dress simply in Chooridar. She looks at herself in the mirror "Papa come friend today you're dream is coming true. Finally I've been accepted in Sanjeevani as a intern, but I wished you were beside me during my first day Papa" her thoughts are interrupted by Dhani shouting "Ayesha hurry up or else you won't get a chance to take blessing from god" Ayesha ran down the stairs by hiding her tears and hugged Dhani "aja I am so happy Dhani that my father's dream coming true."

Dhani: Always keep smiling in rough times as well

Ayesha: Haan Dhani! In these 6months I've learned how to balance my life with my emotions. Anyways Dhani don't wait for me. Have your dinner if I am late.

Dhani kissed Ayesha's forehead afterwards Ayesha leave to seek blessing from god by nearest temple then reach Sanjeevani quick as possible.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Conference hall being filled by resident doctors and interns of Sanjeevani, but Abhi keeps on looking at his watch several time wondering where is Sid.

Sid driving fast but suddenly halts his car, "hey you" the person he was shouting slowly lifts her face toward the person who shouted at her "woh…woh…woh…woh…woh…woh…woh…woh…woh…woh…woh…woh…who"

Sid: Shut up, what's the woh…who thing

Voice: Woh baby

Sid: What?

Suddenly Sid followed her gaze and notice a small baby (around 2yr) getting his ball in front of his car and if the person who didn't come in front of his car and the baby he wouldn't notice anything "sorry".

Voice: its okay, but

Sid: But what?

Voice: Actually the auto I was in broke down and I am getting late for my first day in Sanjeevani.

"Sid she saved you from committing huge sin and plus both of your guys destination is same so why not take her long since you are sorry for shouting at her" he thought to himself before saying "hopping. I'll drop you at Sanjeevani because I am going down that path." 

She nods her head.

Sid opens the door for Ayesha of his car. Both of them settle in and Sid drives off.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Note: So far how are the interns? What's the reaction of Shashank when he knows Ayesha's last name even the resident doctors of Sanjeevani? Please appreciate by encouraging me. Thank you in advance.  
Edited by Miketa - 14 years ago
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi miketa,

wow
wonderfull concept intro part
really FABULAS AMAZING
plz continue soon yaar
and sorry for late reply
u know im busy in my college work
anyways thanx for the dear
its an fantastic ff
u plz keep updateing

ur love
sana 😉

Edited by sana866 - 14 years ago
GEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really Nice One !!!
Love the concept !
Really eager to know the "Secret" you've held for us !

Will be waiting for the next one,
Thanks
Ehsaas
angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey reallie a nice strt.....continue soon...do pm m whn u update next :)
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Miketa!

your FF is really good!
love the intros and the characters, really wel balanced, im sure its gonna get better and better with each update!

yuvi - at his usual rude self
Naina- chulbuli as always
Ayesha- i really like her character
Sid- Awwdorable!

I love that Jiggy is in it as wwll, Dhani sounds really cute!
Great Job!

PS: Awww, your soo welcome!! thankyou for the gift!! ^_^
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great concept
cont soon
can you pm when you update