PriDa and the tie affair..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Why I loved the tie scene?

Because:

0)How she told him to act like a good husband and do as he was being told to was awesome..
1)Damini Gujral is the sweetest wife ever..Dude, thank your stars, you are so lucky..
2)Prithvi Saxena was genuine through out the scene
3)She was smiling her sweetest smiles
4)He was smiling his sweet smiles
5)They played the title track
6)She looked like the prettiest thing on earth
7)He looked hot
8)They got lost into each other's eyes
9)You could just feel the electricity, the current flowing between them
10)It was their moment, a real moment, wihtout any kinda ghosts
11)How he looked at her when she was helping him with his tie and all was dope 😍
12)Something was being said between same, in silence
13)How he held her was again, dope..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
14)When they stood together in front of the mirror, it was a lovely thing

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..*swoons*..That was awesome! LOVED the tie scene..

P.S: Damini's new hair style makes her look prettier than ever, and she looked great in the earlier scenes too..That hug from the back was so sweet..Prithvi, how can you resist that much sweetness, and your lovely wife thanking you when you least deserve it?

On another note, I am glad you can..πŸ˜†

Prithvi is still acting like a 'what-I-don't-want-to-keep-calling-him-out-of-a-sense-of-loyalty'πŸ˜†, so let's keep it like that..

Just got to watch the episode..Was really tired to come up with any kinda sensible post today after a mad, mad day..But just couldn't help gushing about the tie scene..It was so cute..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah sarah it was awesome scene u ca't say it hug but he was holdng her it was great but u r riht how could he resit a beautiful girl like dam for a moment he was touched i love the scene totally they were so cute together
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
forget to say awesome awesome marvallous post

WAS WAITING FOR UR POST......................i know the tie scene was TOOOOOOOOOO SEXY..............sorry i didnt hv any other word to describe..................

i hv seen innumerable tie scenes in many serials................pictured on my hot fav couples..............BUT THE PRIDA TIE SCENE IS BY FAR THE BEST TIE SCENE TILL DATE

GOD GAUCHA WERE LOOKING GOZUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................cudnt tk my eyes off them............

the staring................the smiles.....................MAR DALA YAAR............

there was soooooooooo much of electricity that i was fearing the picture tube of my tv might get burnt..................

the best part was GAUCHA WERE STANDING VERRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY CLOSE......................so much proximity is not req.............not that i m complaining.................THAT LAST SCENE MADE MY DAY

desigirl_18 thumbnail
awesome post Sarah!! Totally agree with u on all points. That tie scene was awesome!! I love Damini's hair like that too. Plus i loved their little bump on the forehead and then the way Prithvi smiled and said no with his fingers 😍 and then both smiled their lovely smiles!!! That scene was just LOVELY!! and the title song in the background made it the more awesome!!!

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

awesome post Sarah!! Totally agree with u on all points. That tie scene was awesome!! I love Damini's hair like that too. Plus i loved their little bump on the forehead and then the way Prithvi smiled and said no with his fingers 😍 and then both smiled their lovely smiles!!! That scene was just LOVELY!! and the title song in the background made it the more awesome!!!

@bold...............i didnt get this part..................why did he do that

doop4 thumbnail
Sarah! Loved the points you put down. Especially #9. It was just magical.
To add, the highlight for me was the forehead rubbing and the chin-up gesture from Damini and of course the way Prithvi reacted to it!  What an adorable PriDa scene and Damini was totally into him.  On this note, I am going to take leave from LNMDJ this week. Will get back to it on Monday next week. I don't have the heart to watch Prithvi crush Damini like this. The promo was quite disappointing - not for the faint hearted like me. The way he sort of lead her into his suggestion was scary. I am probably being very melodramatic but what's with the MCP act ? Ok, so you want her to hate you, but there are several other ways of doing that. I would love to hit Prithvi on the head with those cookery books he sent Damini...like a zillion times to the power of zillion!  Hopefully by next week, the truth will be out and we'll all be at rest. So until then . . .  (there's no way I am going to not watch LNMDJ just because Prithvi's being an MCP bimbo! Just that I am off for a few days so won't have the means to watch it  until Monday sadly hence the boycotting-act. I am not complaining though. Couldn't have picked a better time to be away)

P.S: Thought Prithvi made the biggest mistake as far as Inder is concerned with signing those papers but after today's episode  looks like Varun will give Pri a run for his money. The "entire" Gujraal property to Prithvi (or rather Inder!)?! doomsday is nigh! What will Sameer do to his brothers when he finds out that the two of them have handed over the entire Guraal empire to Inder on a silver platter? 

P.P.S: Damini sensing that there must be a reason behind Prithvi's Dr.Jekyl-Mr.Hyde act  shows how well she understands this guy. The thing about being close yet apart was well put. Wish Prithvi would stop yo-yoing with her and realise  that she's "also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" (sorry, couldn't resist using the classic  Anna Scott line here)

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I don't hate the CVs for the current track. Surely, they must be doing a brilliant job as they are able to arouse all these emotions (even the ones we don't quite like) in us. Keep it up! πŸ‘
Edited by doop4 - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hola! sarah Como estas?.....so hmmmm you seem to have partay---ed really hard...hmmmmmmm...lol nice...very nice!

Ummmm I was actually thinking of holding up watching  the eppy till later...but your post makes me wanna watch it before i plunge in to my recombinant tech assignment...goodness...

anyhow so i will go watch the eppy quickly now....especially the tie scene that you mentioned....awesome!

but won't be able to give a proper reply...i've got finals next week....so...

but after next thursday......i will be free!  FREEEEE.......lol atleast till well january!!!! so very excited!!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!!!

alrighty......off i go!

Love ya!

EDIT:

ok i just finished watching the eppy......i have to tell this before i log out.....Shouldn't prithvi be wearing a coat over that thing he was wearing today? WTH?! why the quadriceps show at work....that too when he is no more a body guard or CSO...but a business man?!!!!
Goodness.....they really need a proper costume director........so many blunders regarding Prithvi's wardrobe! why?!!!! i think i seriously need to push the current costumer out and dodge myself in.......as a  personal costumer for Prithvi aka GK two continents away.....lol....what do you think?πŸ˜†

Damini was looking beautiful and radiant as never before!! she's such a lovely wifey!!! aaaarrrghhhh she needs to be lara croft and whip some hubby butt  too........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh i haven't seen the tie scene yet, i'll have 2 check it out by the sounds of it
carie thumbnail
hi sarah,u made awesome points.strangers will think that tie-scene would have been a scene of 1 hour not 5 mins.soo descriptive.😊
well today's epi is lukewarm to me
firstly Prida:well the tie scene is really a grace of the episode.whatever pri might say,he can't stay away from his pretty wife.😳(true,damz is gorgeous in that night dress).i think pri would make all MCP'S in india proud with his behaviour nowadays.it is soo stupid that damz received a recipe book as her wedding present(can't pri think of anything else???)and he wants to spend time with his rotten mother??what for??want to sing songs to her??our damz dear here is desperate to get close to him.hmmm.now he wants to keep her locked in house.oh i am hating this sarah.i want damz to be fire-woman,a role model.i don't want her to turn into gharelu bahu even for pri's sake.but pri is clearly showing damz her place and he don't even know ABCD's of business😑.hope damz will not fall for pri's words easilyπŸ˜•
saVNI:well puke scene is not soo funny but still loved when they fought each other for "my-bed" rights.but why do they show avni sad now.she should be rebellious.and samz coming again reading to-do list in the book is sort of cute.can't understand his mood-swings.wish he stays with one emotion all the time like veggie so that we can judge him grey or black easily.πŸ˜‰
varni:wow varun is clearly struggling for maksad while the other bro's are fighting with their wives.always a good kid he is.😳oh very nice of rosh to remind his ultimatum.i want more of them together.i am irritated with the bickering of other couples.
p.s:yeah looks like cast's wardrobe is changing damz got a new violet pretty dress.pri's is a dissapointment .he deserves a full raymond suit.varun is smashing.i am crossing my fingers for avni,rosh and samz though.