pravesh its realy irritating to viewers

sanjaykedari thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
prevesh bahut boring kar raha hai.. rohit jaise bar bar claudia ke gale mil raha hai....pata nahi din me kitane bar claudia ko satata hai... bass filter karke bigboss ese dikhate hai...kuch bhi ho eska target alag lag raha hai.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pravesh is irritating, haha. He is after Claudia and he is fake to Bakhti at his face and behind his back. Eww. I wish he leaves asap.
rahulvohra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Pravesh is irritating, haha. He is after Claudia and he is fake to Bakhti at his face and behind his back. Eww. I wish he leaves asap.

Amen...God tumahari wish poori kare 😉
sanjaykedari thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvohra

Amen...God tumahari wish poori kare 😉

i am also with u....
Surajmodi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KKR very rigtly said yesterday, " Pravesh Claudia ko hath ( means feel karneka) lagane ka bhana dhood raha hai".
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surajmodi

KKR very rigtly said yesterday, " Pravesh Claudia ko hath ( means feel karneka) lagane ka bhana dhood raha hai".

KRK is jealous coz Claudia didn't fall for his stupid bhook hadtal 😆
What's the problem with that? If she doesn't like Rana's hugs she would ask him to stay away from her, the way she did with KRK the majanoo 😆 😆
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surajmodi

Ussko bahana doondhnay ki jarrorat hi nahi hai boss...Claudia is giving him a open invitation anytime anywhere..🥱
makeveli_hush thumbnail
he is disgusting and pathetic
ecugals thumbnail
i thot that hunk aayega...to flirting hogi time pass hoga!! is bande ne to mujhe bahut disappoint kiya hai!...

he is not entertaining! kuch masti karo ghar main! he is jus chipkofyin to claudia all d time...!

tanaaz bhakti ke style main log inko bhi nominate karne lagenge for sure!!
test121 thumbnail
yes, parvesh-claudia track is boring and predictable.

parvesh should have thought abt it...will the audience want to see a rehash of aryan-anupama and diana-ashu story, especially since we all know its fake?