apple14 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

When Fox Mulder...special Agent FBI...of X-Files...declared "I believe" in aliens, supernatural stuff etc.... they called him spooky.

Now with darna mana hai dealing with the supernatural, how many of you "believe"?

I'm not asking about those ghosts with 10kgs makeup...in horror shows!

But how many of you have experienced someting which felt unreal, not from this realm....something that sent shivers up your spine because you just could'nt place your finger on what was happening?

Do recount any scary.....tales...experiences that any of you have ever had.

And to those who read your escapades..... remember.....

Darna Mana Hai!!!

Edited by apple14 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well yeh has happened a lot of times wid me

this happened last winter..
i was fast asleep n suddenly dunno how but i ws wide awake n i glanced straight into the mirror n got scared wid my own image in the dark n thn i saw the watch it ws dot 3
it happened wid me fr 13 consecutive nights n the 14th night i didnt have the heart to sleeep alone

now i dont understand how i woke up sharp at 3 n glanced straight into the mirror as soona s i woke up n got scared everynight.....n y in the world did i let it happen fr the cursed 13 days...y didnt i ask my cuz to sleep wid me after 4 days or after ne o. of day....y only 13
now can u ever explain dis?????
anjali.nair thumbnail
apple 14!! good post 👏

i am a fan of scary movies & thrillers 😃. i do believe in supernatural stuff. there are few incidents in my life for which there are no natural explanation.

let me write about a simple one here. i was in 8-9th grade and next day was my maths exam. i couldn't understand a mathematical problem and couldn't solve it. it kind of looked important. as i couldn't find any way to solve it i went to bed. at around 2, i could feel someone's presence near me and in my subconcious mind, i could see my maternal grandfather (who was a mathematical genius and died when i was in 3rd grade) explaining the problem to me. i woke up immediately after that and wrote the same on a paper and yes!! i solved it.

i consider maternal grandfather my guardian angel.
swethapreetham thumbnail
Even I believe in super natural powers. You will not believe. Before our boards, we had to study some 20 poems and I was really bad at them. So me and my friend called a "Spirit" - it was in those days - and he/she told us the exact poems to study. And will you believe it - they came in the paper. It was really spooky and we decided not to try it again.
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't had any personal encounters.but my praents had...my parents shifted to a new house nearly 25 yrs ago and that house was haunted...Thankgod i was not born then..That's why i believe...
Great experiences....It was scary Anisha...Yeah Sweetapreetham it is better not to try these spirit games and all..So refrain urself and stop ur friends from doing so....Bcoz i had heard of a true story abt this yrs back....
Edited by charu_81 - 18 years ago
swethapreetham thumbnail
I haven't tried it again. But it was a totally different experience.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
hey swetha how did u do it plz tell me i also have my boards dis year
swethapreetham thumbnail
Its really dangerous. I wouldn't suggest you to do it. When I was your age, I was excited too. But now I feel it could've got dangerous.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
yeh mayb.....waise bhi i wont do it but just excited to know how is it done in reality as ive seen so many diff ways to do planchit in tv serials but i guess they r all fake ...but urs i gues is genuine
swethapreetham thumbnail
may be. or it was just fluke that we got a spirit.