Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chalia thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
No my dear Haooy! All of us go nuts one day or another. I will let you into a secret. I am nuts too. I just like to banter around with you guys so that there is spice in the exchanges and everyone comes forward with what they really think. Otherwise we would all be polite and boring right?
RR is rocking big time. His timing is perfect and he speaks with his eyes many times. Wish RR would read our posts and know how much we all appreciate his work!
I am happy when you say i am contributing to the exchanges in the forum. The "XX" in the female is what gives us the edge, of an enhanced EQ and the softness which is the integral part of what it is to be a woman! We have a greater capacity to love and cherish. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chalia

No my dear Haooy! All of us go nuts one day or another. I will let you into a secret. I am nuts too. I just like to banter around with you guys so that there is spice in the exchanges and everyone comes forward with what they really think. Otherwise we would all be polite and boring right?

RR is rocking big time. His timing is perfect and he speaks with his eyes many times. Wish RR would read our posts and know how much we all appreciate his work!
I am happy when you say i am contributing to the exchanges in the forum. The "XX" in the female is what gives us the edge, of an enhanced EQ and the softness which is the integral part of what it is to be a woman! We have a greater capacity to love and cherish. 

Here you go again..you make me speechless with you choice of words...Superb..I second everything you say..dear..

Hema
chalia thumbnail
Arre yaar Hema, itni bhulakkad hoon. Cant remember names. Thanks for the gentle reminder. What would we do if Kanji sang for Moti:
"kuchi Kuchi raakamma, ponnu vaenum" (roughly translated as "Kuchi Kuchi raakamma, i want a daughter)! from the movie "Bombay"
And DM sang for Santu:
"Mile mile doh badan, khile khile doh chaman;
Yeh zindagi kum hi sahi, koi gham nahin" (Blackmail movie- dharmendra and rakhi)
Lets ruminate guys
Edited by chalia - 14 years ago
bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HAOOY

No wonder you are our Bandini forum Mod..You deserve QUEEN of this forum award for this post..yaar..Sowell written..

i agree 100%๐Ÿ˜Š
bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you guys have hit the nail on the head thank you
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well written Chalia and Soap-Critic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalia

Arre yaar Hema, itni bhulakkad hoon. Cant remember names. Thanks for the gentle reminder. What would we do if Kanji sang for Moti:

"kuchi Kuchi raakamma, ponnu vaenum" (roughly translated as "Kuchi Kuchi raakamma, i want a daughter)! from the movie "Bombay"
And DM sang for Santu:
"Mile mile doh badan, khile khile doh chaman;
Yeh zindagi kum hi sahi, koi gham nahin" (Blackmail movie- dharmendra and rakhi)
Lets ruminate guys

How about..this
"Aapki nazron ne samjha pyaar ke kaabil mujhe..
Dil ki eh dhadkan teherja milgayi manzil mujhe..
aapki nazron ne samjha..

ji hamein manzoor hai aapka har faisla..
kehe rahi hai har nazar..banda parwar shukriya..
Lo jahan se aaj kehede milgaya saahil mujhe..

aapki nazronne samjha..."

and so on its a oldest movie song DHarmendra & malasinha..not sure fo the movie name will tell you soon..Its sung by Lataji & is so perfect for DM & Santu yaar...awwww...

Hema
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great Topic Chalia. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Actually,you are so right about the bashing and loving part.I am so confused about what i feel about DM,sometimes i find that he is the best hubby to Santu,and sometimes i want to sue him for domestic violence.As for being his Gopika,i think i am more of a SanRaj fan,than just his gopika.I like this couple,not just DM.So,i guess i cant be called as a gopika.

Now,about why we tune into the show.I am a great sucker for romance.Thats the explanation i have. ๐Ÿ˜† I wanted to watch Basera,but its way too serious for me,even though i respect the concept.I want to catch some light moments and i have always loved the feeling of loved,and wonder about the power of Love.DM and Santu take me to that world.It helps me unwind from the pressures of day to day life.

I will miss Bandini when it gets over,but as long as it airs,i will be here,having fun with all of you,friends will stay longer,even after the show winds up.Right now,i am enjoying the show,and the sense of togetherness here at the forum,from different continents,as you said,measuring the distance between 2 sets of lips. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Great topic again!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Whether our lives are mediocre or full, everyone needs their own space and to be allowed into the world of make believe. It is not mediocrity but what is going on all around in the world around us. On most days we hardly get any good news about the goings on in our world. If DM can alleviate some of what we go through on a day to day basis then it is a good and positive thing.

I am concluding with seconding what you have said. Let us have fun while it lasts. No matter what one feels about DM, whenever this serial ends, everyone is going to miss DM.

Well said Hema.. you are now appointed the official Advisor of G-world..๐Ÿ˜†

I agree we all are driven by the genes and hormones๐Ÿ˜‰ 

The highlighted part is the highpoint.. we are looking for some GOOD news  no matter the source is..Then why not this hottie DM/RR/SRK.. all are NOT enough though..we fall for them the moment they show some BR eyes or some Macchar games... we are thirsty enough to be satisfiedd by these 45 seconds of ait time or so.. As i said earlier.. the Gopikas eat DM, drink DM and Sleep DM๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mallika113 thumbnail

Hmm,my fav topic, DM and Gopikas and Bandini! I adore this show, DM/RR, and SanRaj. This forum is a fantastic place to make friends and have some different points of view and discussions and of course drooling over DM and fighting for Santu.

Whether SanRaj are separated by millimeters or few feet, we all are united from different continents to push this couple forward in their relationship. As Uma has said, we leave our own reality for half an hour every weekday to plunge in to the world of Bandini and enjoy ourselves with DM and the rest of the gang. We will miss the show, when it finishes, but our friendships will remain for as long as we want it๐Ÿ˜ƒ